Because Of You (Part 2)

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Please read the previous chapter if you haven't^^

“Hey, beautiful.” Sehun almost jumps out of his skin when Kai suddenly appears beside him out of nowhere.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun clutches his chest and he can feel how fast his heart is beating. And no, it’s not because of the close proximity of him and Kai, but because he is surprised. Period.

Kai smirks before he pecks Sehun’s cheek. Sehun gasps. “Stop doing that!” Sehun screeches. They are in the school’s hallway and they have attracted the students’ attention. Sehun hates it when he is in the center of attention. He just wants to dig a hole and buries himself inside. Sehun can hear the students whispering and murmuring after Kai kisses his cheek. He can feel his cheeks heating up and he really wants to go home and locks himself in his room.

“I like doing that. Do you know that your skin is so smooth like a baby skin? It feels so good against my lips.” Kai shows off his dazzling smile that has makes girls and boys go crazy. But Sehun thinks otherwise. He hates that smile, oh and adds the smirk into the list please. Thank you very much.

Sehun starts to sweat and shakes because now there are more people surrounding him and it is suffocating. He lifts his gaze to meet Kai’s. “Please take me away from here.” Sehun pleads with small voice. Kai is surprised when he sees how scared Sehun looks and his voice is shaking. Sehun feels like he could faint anytime soon and he really needs to get out from here. Sehun almost squeaks when he feels his hand being held by someone, who turns out to be Kai. In other circumstances, Sehun will pull his hand away, but not this time. He just wants to leave this place as soon as possible. Besides, actually Kai’s hand feels really nice around him. Not that he is going to admit that to anyone. Never.

Sehun lets Kai drags him to God knows where. He has his gaze casts on the ground the whole time. The longer they walk, the quieter their surrounding becomes. Sehun feels calmer and he can breathe normally again.

Kai stops walking and Sehun almost bumps onto his back. Kai turns his body around to face Sehun and he keeps holding Sehun’s hand. Oddly enough, Sehun is okay with it.

“Are you alright?” Sehun is taken aback a little by how worried Kai sounds.

Sehun nods his head meekly without lifting his head. Suddenly, Kai hooks his fingers under Sehun’s chin and forces Sehun to look at him. Kai smiles softly before he leans in and kisses Sehun’s forehead. Kai doesn’t pull away immediately and lets his lips linger for a while on Sehun’s forehead. Sehun widens his eyes in surprise but he doesn’t push Kai away. He tries to reason that it is because he is shocked, so his body is not moving the way he wants it.

“I asked you to stop doing that.” Sehun tries to sound angry but it comes out more like a whine.

Kai pulls away and he stares at Sehun. “You must have known by now that I don’t listen to other people.”

Sehun furrows his eyebrows. “Then you need to learn how to listen to other people, starting from now.”

Kai chuckles. “I do whatever I want. You can’t force me.”

Sehun opens his mouth to say something again when Kai stops him. “If you say something, I will kiss your lips.” Kai threatens with a playful smirk.

Sehun closes his mouth immediately and gives Kai a glare. But Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter