Tonight?

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by superannesnow 

*It's a bottom Kai's story (no , but it is implied that Sehun is the dominant one here)* 

Kai awkwardly stands in the middle of the hall, surrounded by the people of Algath who are curious to see what kind of person is going to marry their crown prince. Kai fiddles with his fingers and hangs his head low. All eyes are on him, inspecting him like he is a prey, and it makes him feels really uncomfortable. Though he is wearing clothes, he feels .

Suddenly, the whispers around him stop and the hall becomes dead silent.

“The King is here!” One of the soldiers announces in loud voice and everyone bows deeply toward their king. Kai is lost for a second, before he also bows his head when he spots the King of Algath entering the hall and sits on his chair.

“You must be Prince Kai. Am I right?” The King asks.

“Yes, my highness.” Kai answers politely.

“I’m sorry to make you wait for so long. The meeting with the ministers has taken longer than I expected.”

“It’s alright, my highness.”

“The Crown Prince is waiting for you in his room. The maids will lead you there. The wedding ceremony will be held tomorrow morning, so you better take a rest tonight.” The King orders.

Kai’s heart beats faster at the mention of the Crown Prince of Algath. He has never met him before. All he ever heard was that the Crown Prince is really handsome but cold. It makes Kai nervous, because he is going to marry the Crown Prince tomorrow, but what if the Crown Prince hates him? Kai’s thoughts are interrupted when a maid calls his name.

“Prince Kai, please come this way.” The maid bows politely and points at the door beside the hall. Kai nods his head before he follows the maids who are going to bring him to see the Crown Prince. They stop in front of a big wooden door and a maid softly knocks on the door.

“Come in.” A voice replies from inside and Kai holds his breath when the maid opens the door for him. Kai’s legs are shaking when he starts to walk inside and he feels like his heart is about to explode when the door is closed behind him.

Now, he is alone in the room, with the Crown Prince that’s going to be his husband tomorrow. He sees a tall man standing by the window with his back on Kai. Kai folds his hands in front of him and bites his lower lip in nervousness. None of them makes a move and it stays like that for a few minutes.

“Prince Kai?” A soft voice finally breaks the deafening silence in the room.

Kai’s head snaps up and he gasps when he sees the Crown Prince staring at him. What he heard about the Crown Prince is true. The Crown Prince is handsome, no, it's more than that. He is ethereal with his fair skin, dark brown eyes, tall nose, and small lips. Kai has never seen anyone as beautiful as him before even though as a prince, he has met a lot of pretty and handsome people. But the Crown Prince is different. His beauty is out of this world and it is suddenly hard for Kai to breathe.

The Crown Prince smiles at Kai’s flustered expression and Kai almost faints, because that smile is so beautiful. People said the Crown Prince rarely smiles, but he just smiled right now and it makes Kai blushes furiously.

“I’m Sehun.” The Cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter