How Our Day Ends

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Please read the author's note below^^

When Sehun arrives at their dorm, Jongin is nowhere to be seen. Sehun frowns in confusion because Jongin’s class ends earlier than his today, so he should be home by now. He sits down on the small couch before he takes out his phone and calls Jongin.

“Hello?” Sehun says as soon as it’s picked up.

“Hey, baby.” Jongin replies.

“Where are you?”

“I am on my way home after buying sushi from your favorite place.”

All worries wash away from Sehun after he hears Jongin’s answer. He suddenly feels silly for worrying over nothing. It’s still not that late anyway. He is overreacting but he can’t help it. He is just the anxious type of person, especially when it involves Jongin.

“Oh, okay.”

There’s a silence for a second before Jongin says, “Baby, are you alright?”

Before Sehun can answer though, Jongin starts to speak again. “Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I will be home late. Are you worried? I’m sorry. I didn’t expect you to arrive this early. I’m sorry, baby.”

Sehun smiles to himself because he is feeling so lucky to have such an understanding boyfriend. A lot of his friends are annoyed at him for being anxious about a lot of things. That’s why he becomes less vocal in voicing out his worries because he doesn’t like how most of the people react when he did that. They would usually say something like ‘you worry too much’, ‘can’t you chill for a while?’, ‘gosh, you are annoying. I told you everything will be fine. Stop worrying,’ and other stuffs like that. He hates it because it’s not like he has power over his anxiety problem. He also hates it and tries hard to control it, but that’s just the way he is.

Fortunately, Jongin isn’t like that. He is very patient with Sehun and when Sehun starts to get anxious, Jongin will hug him and comfort him. Jongin also tries to avoid things that will make Sehun feel anxious and Sehun is really grateful for everything that Jongin has done for him.

“It’s okay, Jongin. Hurry up and come back. I miss you.”

Sehun can practically see Jongin’s smile even though Jongin is not with him right now. “I’m almost there. See you baby!” Jongin exclaims cheerfully before he hangs up. Sehun still has that stupid smile on his face even after they ended the call. What to do, he just loves his boyfriend so much.

 

 

“Here,” Jongin feeds Sehun the last piece of sushi before he throws the box away. He comes back to the table with a tissue and wipes Sehun’s mouth for him. Sehun giggles happily and Jongin kisses his forehead out of endearment.

“Let’s take a shower then sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday so we can sleep all day long.” Sehun props his elbows on the table and places his chin on his hands, looking at Jongin with shining eyes.

Jongin chuckles before he hands Sehun a glass of water which Sehun drinks until the last drop because he knows that Jongin always makes sure he drinks enough of water, and he doesn't like it if Sehun doesn't finish his water. 

“I am actually planning to take you out on a date.” Jongin pulls Sehun up from the chair.

“Really? Where are we going?” Sehun jumps on his feet excitedly. Jongin laughs at his boyfriend's cuteness before he drags Sehun to the direction of the bathroom.

“But I thought you said you wanna sleep all day.” Jongin teases.

“That’s because I don’t know you want to bring me out for a date. How can I say no to a date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter