Cause We Are Stupid (Part 2/2)

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the previous chapter if you haven't^^

Jongin reaches the dance floor and he immediately moves his body to the beat. He loves dancing and dancing is his way to release his stress and have fun. It feels incomplete though because Sehun is not with him right now. They usually dance together and they always attract crowds. What to say? Both of them are handsome and they are a really good dancer.

Jongin turns his head toward the bar and spots Sehun. His face turns into a frown when he sees that Sehun is talking with a man. Jongin never saw that man before. If that man is Sehun’s friend, he should know him because he and Sehun share the same friends and Sehun will always introduce Jongin to his new friends. But Sehun looks so comfortable talking with that man. And Sehun is smiling. The expressionless Sehun is ing smiling at a stranger!

Jongin feels his blood boil when the man leans closer to Sehun, their shoulders almost touching and Sehun doesn’t pull away. Sehun doesn’t like it when people are being too close with him, except for Jongin though. Sehun never mind when Jongin touches him. In fact, they like to cuddle together.

“Dude, why you stop dancing?” Lay nudges his shoulder.

Jongin ignores Lay when he sees Sehun leaning his head on the man’s shoulder and they laugh together. What the hell!

Jongin can’t take it anymore. He walks toward Sehun, ignoring Lay and Baekhyun who are calling for him. His gaze is fierce and his jaw is clenches tightly. Once he reaches Sehun, he pulls Sehun away making Sehun squeaks in surprise and almost loses his balance because he is suddenly pull up to stand up. Jongin is quick to steady Sehun by wrapping his arms around Sehun’s waist.

Sehun is facing Jongin and he stares at Jongin with wide eyes.

“Jong, what the hell?”

Jongin takes a glance at the confused man behind Sehun. “Who is he?”

Sehun raises his eyebrows. He tries to pull away from Jongin’s arm but Jongin just grips his waist tighter. “What’s wrong with you?”

Jongin fixes his gaze at Sehun. “Who is he?”

Sehun winces at the sudden coldness in Jongin’s voice. Jongin looks really scary now with that scowl on his face.

The stranger cuts in before Sehun can answer though. “I’m Chanyeol. And I assumed that you are Jongin?” The man, Chanyeol, smiles knowingly at Jongin.

Jongin’s scowl deepens. Why does this guy know his name?

“Jong, let me explain.” Sehun tries to break free from Jongin’s death grip again and Jongin lets him go easily this time.

“I am hitting on Sehun, if you are curious. And you are ruining our moment,” Chanyeol tucks his hands on his jeans pocket, a small smirk playing on his lips.

Sehun’s mouth falls agape. “Chanyeol, what-“

“Stay away from him. He is mine,” Jongin stares directly into Chanyeol’s eyes before he pulls Sehun’s hand and heads toward the main door, missing the amused smile on Chanyeol’s face.

Sehun is too shock at Jongin’s words before so he just let Jongin drags him out of Junmyeon’s house. Once they arrive at Jongin’s car, Jongin finally turn around and face Sehun, his hand never leaving Sehun’s.

They just stare at e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter