Because Of You (Part 1)

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Once again, I combined all the ideas because it was similar hehehe^^ Requested by her0ngray, seraaaaaaa, and leftright

I still don't know how many parts this story will have :) 

Sehun grabs the principal’s sleeve right before they enter the classroom. The principal turns his head around and throws Sehun a questioning look. Sehun bites his lower lip nervously. “I-is it okay if I don’t introduce myself in front of the class. I don’t like speaking in front of a lot of people.” Sehun says in a quiet voice.

“You just need to say your name. It won’t take too long.” The principal pats Sehun’s shoulder encouragingly, but the thing is Sehun feels more discourage. He can’t back away from this and he needs to face his biggest fear.

“Come on, let’s go in.” The principal opens the door and steps in. Sehun inhales deeply before he follows the principal with his head hangs low. He stops beside the principal and he refuses to lift his head. He can already feel the gaze from his new classmates and there are whispering everywhere. Sehun hates it.

“This is a new transfer student. He comes from Japan so he is still not familiar with Korea. I hope you will treat him well.” The principal starts. “Introduce yourself.” The principal says to Sehun.

Sehun his dry lips and exhales shakily before he finally lifts his head up. The students are all staring at him and it makes Sehun feels suffocated. He just wants to run away but he knows he can’t do that. Sehun decides to ignore the curious and judging stares as he sets his eyes on the wall in front of him. “My name is Oh Sehun.” Sehun finally says it and he can say that he is proud of himself because his voice doesn’t crack. After that, Sehun stares at the floor and he knows his cheeks are as red as tomato right now. His cheeks get red easily. When he laughs, when he cries, when he is shy, when he is flustered, almost in every condition his cheeks will turn red. Sehun hates it but he can’t control the blood flows to his cheeks so he can’t do anything about it.

“Sehun, your seat is beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, raise your hand please so Sehun knows which one is you.” The principal instructs.

Sehun raises his head and he sees a petite male with a scary look raising his hand. Sehun gulps because the boy doesn’t look happy at all. There’s a scowl on his face and Sehun doesn’t know what triggers that. “You can go to your seat now.” The principal smiles kindly at Sehun. Sehun bows his head politely at the principal before he slowly makes his way to his seat.

Sehun puts his bag on the floor before he sits down. He is too scared to look at his seatmate so he wordlessly takes out his books and tries to focus on the class. He is oblivious to a certain someone who is staring at his back with a smirk.

During the break, Sehun is surprised when Kyungsoo calls his name. Sehun snaps his head toward Kyungsoo’s direction with wide eyes. “Y-yes?” Sehun stutters.

Kyungsoo breaks into a wide smile and Sehun notices how his lips form a heart-shaped. Kyungsoo doesn’t look that scary anymore right now. “I’m Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you.” Kyungsoo offers his hand for a handshake.

Sehun stares dumbly at the hand in front of him for a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter