Will You Marry Me?

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by jambydsy

“You look quite off these days. What’s wrong?” Jongin observes Sehun’s face intently.

Sehun blinks his eyes in surprise because Jongin’s face is suddenly in front of his and Jongin is staring at him with wide, curious eyes. “Uh, nothing.” Sehun facepalms himself because it sounds too lame to be an answer and he knows Jongin won’t buy it.

“There’s something. Spill,” demands Jongin as he sits on Sehun’s laps, facing him.

Sehun’s brain is working to find a reasonable reason. It’s not that he wants to lie, but Jongin can’t fnd out about what’s bothering him yet. Not now. It is a surprise.

“I’m just stressed with work. I have two presentations next week and I am nervous because it’s very important and I am dead if I mess up.” He is not entirely lying though. He really has important meetings with clients next week, and he is also nervous about it.

Jongin stays silent and Sehun really hopes Jongin will trust him and not questions him further. He is a bad liar, but he needs to lie this time. It’s for Jongin’s sake.

“You don’t need to worry. You will do well, as always.” Jongin smiles before he plants a soft and short kiss on Sehun’s lips.

Sehun sighs in relief internally before he pulls Jongin’s face down for another kiss. “Thank you.” Sehun pecks Jongin’s nose. Jongin wrinkles his nose cutely and Sehun chuckles at his boyfriend’s cuteness.

“I’m going to cook dinner.” Jongin lifts himself up from Sehun’s laps.

“Alright. I will be in my working room if you need me.” Sehun stands up and gives Jongin’s a playful pat.

“Okay.”

 

 

“What’s so hard about it actually?” Junmyeon stares at Sehun with a bored expression.

“Hyung, I want the proposal to be special.” Sehun whines at Junmyeon’s lack of interest in their conversation.

Junmyeon sighs before he straightens up on his seat. “Just take him out for a romantic dinner, then propose to him.”

“Jongin once told me that proposing in a restaurant is boring and too common.” Sehun sighs.

Junmyeon purses his lips as he tries to think of another idea. “Then, maybe you can bring him out somewhere and propose to him? You know like, having people around you suddenly sing  then you kneel in front of him while holding a ring or something like that.”

“Jongin doesn’t like to be in the center of attention. He will get flustered when he is surrounded by people.” Sehun plays with the napkin absentmindedly.

“Well, this is hard.” Junmyeon sighs.

Sehun groans in frustration. “I told you. I want it to be special, but I don’t know how.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t really help you. But this is my advice to you. Special doesn’t mean it needs to be grand. Think of something that Jongin likes and you can start from there.” Junmyeon gives Sehun’s shoulder an encouraging pat.

Sehun lets out a heavy breath before he sends Junmyeon a grateful smile. “Yeah, I think I will do that. Thanks, hyung.”

“Anytime.” Junmyeon smiles back.

 

“Chanyeol-hyung, I need your help.”

Chanyeol closes his laptop and looks at Sehun. “What is it?”

“This.” Sehun shoves a piece of paper onto Chanyeol’s table.

Chanyeol takes it and inspects the paper. “What is this?”

“Can you make the melody for this?”

“Is this a lyric?” Chanyeol raises his eyebrows at Sehun.

Sehun blushes slightly before he nods his head shyly. “I wrote that. I want to give it to Jongin. You are a good composer, so please help me.” Sehun pleads.

Chanyeol chuckles at Sehun’s sudden display of shyness. “Of course. I will make it for you, don’t worry.”

Sehun’s eyes lit up and he starts to grin so widely. “Thank you so much, hyung! I am going to treat you for a dinner after you finish with this.”

“Deal.” Chanyeol smiles.

 

 

 

 

Sehun sticks the last sticker on the wall and smiles in satisfaction when he sees the end result. He takes out a small dark blue box from his pocket and caresses it gently. “I hope he will say yes.” Sehun muses to himself. Just then, he hears the front door being opened and he quickly hides the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter