Lucky to Have You

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by barawa ^^

*please read the author's note below:)*

Kai sighs tiredly as he removes his shoes and walks toward the living room. He loosens his tie and takes off his suit. He lets his body falls on the long couch and rests his head on the arm rest and his legs are spread along the couch. He is so damn tired and he doesn’t feel like moving at all. He closes his eyes and he almost falls asleep when he feels a peck on his lips.

He doesn’t need to open his eyes to know who it is. He reaches out his arms without opening his eyes and grabs his boyfriend’s arms to pull him down. Sehun lets out a soft yelps when his face hits Kai’s broad chest. Kai just chuckles lowly and hugs Sehun’s shoulders to keep him close.

“You look so tired,” Sehun mumbles onto his chest.

“Yeah. There are some problems and I need to take care of it.”

“How many people did you kill today?”

“Just two. They refused to pay back the money I lent them,” Kai sounds annoyed.

Sehun just hums in response. It’s not new to him. Not anymore. He has gotten used to it after three years being with Kai, the leader of the mafia group called EXO.

Before Sehun met Kai, he is just a normal high schooler. Well, maybe not too normal considering his messy life. He was always abused by his drunken parents. There was one time when they kicked him out of the house after they beat him really badly. That’s how he met Kai. He fainted on the road and Kai happened to pass by. Kai has told Sehun that it was love at the first sight for him. That was why he decided to help Sehun and took care of him.

As for Sehun, he couldn’t say it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter