Hunnie~

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Catboy Sehun requested by NotSoBoazi

Jongin watches the sleeping figure on his bed and sighs. He wonders whether he has made the right decision by taking care of the lost catboy he found in front of his house last night. But the poor catboy was unconscious and Jongin didn’t have the heart to leave the catboy alone on the road.

Despite looking so pale and weak, Jongin can’t deny that the catboy is cute and beautiful. His fur is pink and it complements his fair skin perfectly. His eyelashes are long and Jongin can’t take his eyes off those cute little pink lips. The cat boy’s lower lip is thicker than the upper lip and it creates a natural pout on his face. It looks so cute. There’s no collar around the catboy’s neck so Jongin doesn’t have any information about the catboy. He has gone online and tried to search whether someone is looking for a lost catboy, but there’s nothing. So, all he can do now is to wait for the catboy to wake up and ask him directly.

Jongin almost falls asleep on the couch beside the bed when suddenly a whimper escapes the catboy’s lips. Jongin stands up and sits on the edge of the bed, watching silently as the catboy’s eyes flutter open.

The catboy blinks his eyes several times to adjust to the light and his eyes stop at Jongin. Both of them are just staring at each other for a few minutes, until Jongin clears his throat and averts his gaze to catboy’s ears awkwardly. Damn, those blue eyes are so mesmerizing and Jongin feels himself almost gets lost in it.

“A-Are you alright?” Jongin tries to start a conversation.

The catboy sits up and he tilts his head cutely at Jongin. He pokes Jongin’s cheek with his index finger and Jongin freezes. “Who are you?” The catboy keeps poking at Jongin’s cheek.

“Er.. I am Jongin. I found you in front of my house, unconscious. I am not a bad person.” Jongin just wants to make sure the catboy knows that.

The catboy stops poking his cheek and stares at him with his round blue eyes. “You saved me?”

Jongin is trying hard not to squeal the other’s cuteness. “Well, you can say so. Are you lost? Do you remember where you live? I can bring you back.” Jongin offers kindly and clearly he doesn’t expect the catboy to cry in fear and clutches on his arms like his life depends on it. Jongin is too taken aback to say anything and he just stares at the crying catboy with wide eyes.

“No, no, no! Hunnie doesn’t want to go back! Don’t bring Hunnie back! He always beat Hunnie and Hunnie is hurt.” The catboy wails as he buries his face onto Jongin’s chest.

“Hey, calm down. No one’s going to beat you, okay? You are safe here.” Jongin rubs the catboy’s back repeatedly to calm him down. If his past owner abused him, that could explain the bruises on the catboy’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter