My Happiness

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by zengkelly, ichathoriqlover, and Tirahan.

Sekai with Taeoh^^

“Papa, papa carry me~” Taeoh reaches out his arms for Sehun.

Sehun looks away from his laptop to stare at his son who is standing beside his chair with his cute puppy eyes. Sehun really wants to carry him but he is really busy right now. He has a presentation tomorrow at the company and he hasn’t finished the slides yet.

“Honey, papa is busy right now. Go and play by yourself first okay. Papa will join you later,” Sehun leans down and kisses Taeoh’s chubby cheeks.

Taeoh pouts, a trait he inherits from Sehun (Jongin said that and Sehun can’t deny it because it’s true).

“Taeoh wants papa,” Taeoh whines cutely.                 

Sehun sighs. He really needs to finish his work, but he can’t resist Taeoh. He is a fool for his son, he admits that.

He looks at his laptop and back to Taeoh who is staring at him with the cutest pleading face Sehun had ever seen. work, his son is more important.

Sehun stands up from his seat and carries Taeoh up easily. Taeoh giggles happily as he wraps his tiny arms around Sehun’s neck and rests his head on Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun is amused at how cute his son looks right now.

“I’m home,” Jongin’s deep voice echoes through their apartment.

Sehun walks toward the door with Taeoh in his arms and smiles widely when he sees Jongin. Jongin smiles back and takes off his shoes before he walks toward them.

Jongin kisses Sehun’s forehead and gives Taeoh a loud kiss on his cheek.

Taeoh laughs and reaches his arms out for Jongin to carry him. Jongin happily opens his arms and carries Taeoh.

“Are you being a good boy today?” Jongin adjusts Taeoh in his arms.

“Yes!” Taeoh grins.

Sehun just shakes his head lightly with a fond smile on his face. “I will prepare the dinner,” Sehun pecks Jongin’s lips before he heads to the kitchen.

Jongin glances at Sehun’s laptop which is still turn on. Curious, he walks there and sees the unfinished slides and diagrams.

“Did you disturb papa when he is working?” Jongin looks at his son. Taeoh just stares back at him with an innocent look. Jongin chuckles and kisses his nose.

“Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter