I'm Yours

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Since a lot of you requested for a possesive Sehun, I decided to put it into one story hehehe, but I can't put every ideas inside, so there are some differences, I hope you won't mind^^  Requested by deerbaoziexostan, kamisan, sunnyselma. 

Warning: pregnant Jongin

“Sehun, let’s go out today. I am bored staying at home.” Jongin whines as he tries to gain Sehun’s attention by pressing his cheek on Sehun’s shoulder.

With Jongin’s weight on his right shoulder, it’s hard for Sehun to reply his emails. Sehun stops typing on his laptop and turns his attention toward his husband. Sehun smiles fondly when he sees a small pout on Jongin’s plump lips. “Where do you want to go?”

“I heard there’s a new restaurant in Gangnam. Baekhyun said it’s really good.” Jongin exclaims enthusiastically.

“But it will be very crowded during the weekend.” Sehun frowns when he thinks about the crowd.

“What’s the matter?” Jongin raises his eyebrows. Gangnam is always crowded anyways.

Sehun shuts down his laptop and put it on the table in front of him. “It will be hard for you to walk around. What if people bump into you and push you around?” Sehun looks really concern.

“I have you by my side. I know you will protect me.” Jongin grins.

Sehun rolls his eyes but smiles nevertheless. “I don’t want our baby to get hurt.” Sehun caresses Jongin’s baby bump gently.

Jongin fakes a sad expression. “You only care about the baby.”

Sehun chuckles as he pecks Jongin’s nose lovingly. “You are my baby too. I don’t want my babies to get hurt.”

Jongin blushes at Sehun’s words and he hits Sehun’s chest to hide his embarrassment. “You are so cheesy. Okay, back to the topic. I really want to go, let’s go. Okay? I will be careful.” Jongin tries to assure his younger by three months husband.

Sehun purses his lips as he thinks about it. Sehun knows Jongin feels bored staying at home. Since they found out Jongin is pregnant five months ago, Sehun has been really protective toward Jongin and he never lets Jongin to go out without him tagging along. With Sehun working on the weekdays, they can only go out during the weekend; even then Sehun will choose the place carefully. It needs to be comfortable for Jongin.

Sehun makes a wrong move by looking at Jongin’s face. Jongin is playing the cute card and he is staring at Sehun with his puppy eyes and pouty lips. Sehun can never win over Jongin when Jongin is acting cute. Sehun sighs before he finally nods his head. “Alright, let’s go.”

Jongin beams widely before he peppers Sehun’s face with kisses. Sehun giggles in response and it makes Jongin laughs too. “I will go and change my clothes now.” Jongin stands up from the couch and heads toward their bedroom. Sehun follows his husband to change his clothes too and fifteen-minutes later they finally head out from their house.

 

 

“The food is so nice!!!! We need to come here again next time.” Jongin links his arm with Sehun’s and smiles happily.

Sehun just smiles at his excited husband. Maybe it is not a bad choice at all to bring Jongin out. Jongin looks very happy and it’s enough for Sehun. However, looks like his happiness is short-lived when Sehun spots someone from afar. Sehun prays for that person not to notice them, but luck is not on his side this time.

“Jongin!”

Sehun curses under his breath when that person walks toward them. Jongin has stopped walking and he turns his head to the source of voice. He breaks into a smile when he spots the person.

“Chanyeol, what are you doing here?” Jongin asks as soon as Chanyeol reaches them. Sehun doesn’t even bother to greet Chanyeol and it earns him a nudge from Jongin. Sehun frowns at Jongin but Jongin just glares back at him. Sehun knows what that stare means and he doesn’t want to get himself i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter