My Teacher, My Boyfriend

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by vip_bigbang_gtop

“Kai.” Kai who is almost asleep opens his eyes in surprise and lifts his head up from the table. He looks around and he is confused when all of his classmates are staring at him while trying to suppress their laughs.

“Kai.” Kai turns his head toward his teacher who is staring at him with an unamused expression.

“Yes?” Kai asks dumbly.

The whole class breaks into a fit of laughter and his teacher, Sehun, rolls his eyes at Kai.

“Meet me after class. Two detentions in one week. You must be so proud of yourself.” Sehun mocks.

Kai holds the urge to pout at Sehun. “Okay.” Kai hangs his head low.

“Pay attention to the class.” Sehun sends Kai a warning gaze.

“Okay, sir.” Kai replies half-heartedly.

Sehun turns around to face the whiteboard and starts writing on it. Kai sighs as he tries to keep his eyes open and stares at his empty notebook. He is usually not this tired, but because of a certain someone he was not able to sleep last night. And that certain someone decides to punish him today. Kai hates his life.

 

 

Kai sits down in the empty classroom as he stares outside the window. The school is almost empty. Most of the students have gone home, but Kai has a detention so he needs to stay back. What a pathetic life, Kai thinks to himself. His eyes are heavy and he really wants to sleep.

Kai jumps in surprise when the door swings open and hits the dustbin behind it.

“Oops, sorry about that.” Sehun smiles sheepishly as he closes the door.

Kai ignores Sehun and returns his gaze back at the window.

Sehun stands in front of Kai’s table and puts a paper down on it. “Finish this then you can go home.” Sehun orders.

Kai pretends like he doesn’t hear Sehun. Kai leans his cheek on the palm of his right hand and closes his eyes.

“Kai.” Sehun calls, but Kai ignores him.

Sehun sighs. “Kai, don’t be like this.”

Kai shifts to bury his face into his folded arms on the table. He wants to let Sehun know that he is upset right now.

Sehun moves to sit on the chair beside Kai. “Kim Jongin. Jongin-ah.” Sehun’s voice turns so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter