Pointless Jealousy

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by rghinag 

“Don’t come near me!” Sehun throws a pillow at Jongin’s direction but Jongin catches it easily.

“Baby, please don’t be mad at me.” Jongin whines as he takes a hesitant step toward the bed.

Sehun glares at Jongin but doesn’t make an attempt to stop Jongin from coming closer. Jongin sits down in front of Sehun and grabs Sehun’s hands into his. Sehun scoffs and turns his head away but doesn’t pull his hands away. Taking it as a good sign, Jongin tries to persuade his boyfriend again.

“Bee-bee, you don’t need to be jealous. I don’t have feelings toward Kyungsoo anymore. I love you and only you. No one can ever replace your place inside my heart.”

“Stop being so cheesy. I won’t buy it this time.” Sehun furrows his eyebrows in annoyance.

Jongin slumps his shoulders down. “You know I don’t have any other choice but to go to that gathering. My parents and his parents are still best friends and it will be very rude of me if I don’t go. My parents have personally asked me to come for the dinner. Hunnie, I really really really don’t have feelings toward Kyungsoo anymore. Please believe me.” Jongin begs helplessly. Actually, Sehun is also invited, but Sehun has a business trip on that day so he can’t join. That’s why Sehun has been anxious for the whole day.

“It’s not you who I don’t trust.” Sehun finally looks at Jongin. “It’s him. What if he still has feelings toward you? What if he takes you away from me?” Sehun frowns cutely.

Jongin cups Sehun’s face with one of his hands and kisses Sehun’s forehead lovingly. “Bee, you don’t need to worry about that. My heart only belongs to you, okay? As long as I love you, no matter what Kyungsoo is trying to do, he won’t be able to take me away from you. I won’t let that happen, because I also don’t want to leave you. I love you so much, Hun.” Jongin caresses Sehun’s cheekbone gently.

Sehun casts his gaze down to his thighs and pouts. “I don’t want to act like a jealous boyfriend but I can’t help it. Just the thought of you meeting him is making me anxious. He was your first love and people said no one will ever forget about their first love.” Sehun lifts his head and stares at Jongin with sad eyes. “You are my first love and my first relationship. I can’t help but to feel i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter