Perfect

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by BottomSehunnie

Hey, guys! Firstly, I'm sorry it takes so long for me to update. I have some personal issues to take care of and I have been sick for these past few days. I am feeling better today so I decided to update hehehehe^^ I hope this chapter won't disappoint you because I was writing this with runny nose and sore throat lol xD

I hope you enjoy this chapter!^^

“I like you.” Sehun blurts out. He can feel his cheek heating up and he doesn’t dare to look at Kai. Kai just stays silent and the silence is killing him slowly. Then suddenly, he hears a loud snort. Surprised, he lifts his head up and sees Kai staring at him with bored eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, I got it. All the students like me. It’s no surprise to me.” Kai replies nonchalantly.

“But-“ Before he can say anything else, Kai cuts him off.

“Look here, new kid. You are not my type okay. Why do you think I will like someone like you? You are pretty, but you look too nice. I don’t date nice people. So, you better move on. I need to go now. Bye.” Kai smirks before he walks away, leaving the heart-broken Sehun alone in the empty hall.

Sehun bites his lower lip hard to prevent the sob that is threatening to come out. His eyes are already blurring from tears. He rushes into the bathroom before locking himself in one of the stall. He slumps against the door before he lets his tears fall. He doesn’t know that it will hurt this much to be rejected.

It takes so much courage for Sehun to confess to Kai. The moment he saw Kai when he moved into this school one month ago, he has fallen in love with Kai. He knows that Kai is the popular and notorious student in the school. He also knows about Kai’s reputation as a playboy. He dates girls and boys just to have fun. But Sehun still can’t let go of his feelings. In fact, it just grows stronger as each day passed.

In contrary to Kai, Sehun is a nobody. He has a good look and smart brain, but because he is too shy and quiet, people never talk to him. He likes it like that though. He doesn’t like to be around people. He doesn’t have any friends in this school. His best friend, Chanyeol, is in another school. So, he is always alone.

Actually, he has expected to be rejected by Kai. Chanyeol also has warned him about it. But he still wants to give it a try and he doesn’t know that it will hurt this much. He doesn’t know why he needs to fall in love with Kai from all people. But his heart has chosen to love Kai, so he can’t do anything about it.

He takes out his phone and text Chanyeol. He needs his friend comfort right now. He has finished his class, and so does Chanyeol. He typed a quick text to Chanyeol to inform him that he is going to his house right now. It doesn’t take one minute for Chanyeol to reply with a short ‘okay’.

The moment Chanyeol opens the door, Sehun goes forward and hugs his best friend.

“Woah, easy buddy. Why are you crying?” Chanyeol pulls them inside and shuts the door. Sehun is still hugging him tightly.

“He rejected me.” Sehun sobs into Chanyeol’s shoulder.

Chanyeol sighs as he rubs Sehun’s back up and down to sooth him. “I told you, didn’t I? He is not the right one for you, Sehun. Don’t cry for a douche bag like him. He doesn’t deserve your tears. You will find someone better.” Chanyeol rocks their bodies side to side.

“But I love him..” Sehun pulls his head away and Chanyeol’s heart also hurt when he sees his friend’s tears-stained cheeks. Sehun is just a pure innocent soul that needs to be loved. Clearly, someone like Kai is not the one for his best friend.

“I know. I know you love him. But he doesn’t. It will hurt for a while, but I believe you will be able to move on. I am always here for you, okay? He doesn’t deserve someone as good as you. It’s his lost, not yours. Do you understand?” Chanyeol wipes away the tears that have rolled down again.

Sehun nods his head weakly. “Is it okay if I stay here tonight? I don’t want to be alone. Kyungsoo won’t mind right?” Sehun feels the need to ask, because Chanyeol already has a boyfriend and he needs to be considerate of his bestfriend’s boyfriend’s feelings too.

Chanyeol smiles. “He won’t mind. He will understand. In fact, I think he will kill that Kai if he knows what he has done to you. Kyungsoo always treats you like his baby. Maybe it’s a great idea to ask Kyungsoo to teach that arrogant kid a lesson.” Chanyeol says seriously.

Sehun laughs and Chanyeol sighs in relief. “Come on, let’s eat then watch some movies. Let’s not think about Kai for today.” Chanyeol pushes Sehun down to sit on the couch before he goes to the kitchen to prepare something.

Sehun rests his back on the backrest as his mind wanders to the scene earlier. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter