Preggy Hunnie~

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by zengkelly and RebBlack7

This chapter is not related to the previous chapter^^

“Jongin..” Sehun pokes Jongin’s cheek.

Jongin groans in his sleep but he doesn’t wake up. Sehun tries again.

“Jongiiinn..” He kisses Jongin’s face repeatedly.

It finally works. Jongin opens his eyes slowly and he smiles when he sees Sehun’s face inches away from his. He turns his body to the side and hugs Sehun close to him. Sehun gladly rests his head on Jongin’s chest.

“What’s wrong baby?” Jongin’s voice is thick with sleep.

“I am hungry..” Sehun whines.

Jongin looks at the clock. “But it’s 3 in the morning,” Jongin states as a matter-of-factly.

Sehun pulls his head and stares at Jongin with a pout on his lips.

Sehun looks so beautiful and Jongin feels himself falling deeper in love with his younger husband.

“But I want to eat. The baby wants to eat,” Sehun points at his baby bump.

Jongin gives in easily. He can never say no to Sehun.

“Alright, what do you want to eat?” Jongin asks as he rubs Sehun’s bump softly.

“Ramyun,” Sehun says with sparkling eyes.

Jongin chuckles at how cute Sehun looks right now. “Okay, anything for my baby.” Jongin pecks Sehun’s lips before he gets off the bed to cook ramyun for his beloved husband.

Before he exits their room, he turns around and sees Sehun also getting up from the bed. “Stay here and rest. I will bring it for you when it’s done.”

Sehun looks up at him and nods his head. “Okay.”

With a content smile, Jongin heads toward the kitchen and takes out two pack of ramyun from the drawer. He starts to cook the ramyun, and it is finished in 15 minutes.

He pours the ramyun into one big bowl (because he knows Sehun likes to share a plate with him), and heads back to the bedroom.

When he enters their room, Sehun is playing with his phone while lying on the bed. Sehun smiles when he notices Jongin. He quickly puts his phone aside and sits up. Jongin sits down in front of Sehun and he puts the tray in between them.

“It looks so tasty!” Sehun exclaims happily.

Jongin just chuckles as he blows a spoonful of ramyun before he feeds it to Sehun who accepts it happily.

Sehun hums in contentment and he makes a little dance.

Jongin watches his husband with so much adoration in his eyes. “How can you be so perfect?” Jongin blurts his mind out.

Sehun stops moving and he blushes at Jongin’s words. “Shut up, I’m not perfect,” Sehun mutters shyly.

Jongin lifts Sehun’s chin up and gazes into Sehun’s brown orbs. “Yes, you are. You are so perfect and I love you so much. You are even more perfect with our baby inside your stomach. You are so, so amazing Sehun.”

Sehun’s face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter