Yummy Yummy!

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: A quite popular requests from the readers hahaha^^ Behind story of SeKai on the Yummy Yummy show! Requested by ichatoriqlover, fairy_tink, pandamen.

p.s. the conversations between the MC and Sekai are real :)

“We will shoot the opening scene first. Just do whatever you want, we want it to look natural.” The director explains.

“Okay.” Sehun sits down on the long couch and makes himself comfortable on it.

Sehun glances up at Kai and raises his eyebrows when he sees a mischievous glint in his eyes. Kai wordlessly sits beside Sehun. Sehun thinks that is it, but then Kai suddenly shifts around and puts a pillow on Sehun’s laps.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asks curiously.

“Making myself comfortable.” Kai smirks before he lays his head on the pillow and sprawls his body across the couch. Kai makes a sound of contentment and closes his eyes. Sehun’s eyes grow wide and he looks around to see the staffs’ reaction. Most of them don’t really care, and some just smiles at them knowingly.

Sehun blushes and pokes Kai’s cheek. “Jongin..” Sehun whines softly. “We are in the middle of a recording.” Sehun reminds.

Kai opens his eyes lazily and smiles at Sehun. “The director wants it to be natural and we always do this in the dorm. Don’t worry baby. Everything’s going to be fine.”

Sehun wants to smack Kai for calling him ‘baby’ in front of a lot of people. Luckily, no one seems to hear it. “You are impossible.” Sehun mutters and casts his gaze away from Kai.

Kai stares at Sehun and tries to hide his smile. He knows Sehun is trying to hold back his pout. Unknown to them, the director has started filming. Kai closes his eyes again at the same time Sehun looks down at him. Kai bites back a smile when he feels Sehun’s fingers playing with the sleeve of his coat. Kai looks like he is really going to sleep anytime soon and it makes Sehun smiles subconsciously . Realising how wrong it would look in the camera, Sehun quickly tries to cover it up by pretending to laugh and talk to Kai.

Kai opens his eyes again and smiles at Sehun. Sehun looks flustered and he looks so cute. Suddenly, they hear shuffling sounds from behind the wall and see the female MC looking at them with a mischievous smile. Kai immediately stands up follows by Sehun.

"Can we come in?" The MC asks.

"Yes, of course." Kai replies.

“Welcome.” Sehun greets while smiling brightly and the hosts walk toward them.

“Are you guys dating just now?” The female MC asks as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter