Cause We Are Stupid (Part 1/2)

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by CuTAEpie

I am baacckkk!! I submitted my last paper for this semester today! Yey! Lol

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapters. There will be two parts because it's too long hehehhe^^

“Hunnie, let’s go together,” Jongin pleads as he drapes his body on top of Sehun’s who is currently lying on his stomach on the bed, doing his assignments.

Sehun chokes out a breath at the sudden weight on his back. “Get off me, Jong! I can’t breathe!” Sehun tries to turn around but Jongin is just pinning him harder onto the bed.

“Promise me that you will go then I will let you go,” Jongin props his chin on Sehun’s shoulder and shifts around to make him comfortable.

Sehun grunts. He gives up moving around because he knows Jongin won’t get off him that easily. “I have two assignments I need to finish before the weekend Jong. Just go by yourself.”

“But it won’t be fun without yoouuuu!” Jongin whines.

Sehun sighs. “You practically know all the people that are going to Junmyeon’s party. I believe you will have fun just alright without me.”

“No, no, no! I can only have fun when you are there with me. Pleaseee! I will help you with your history assignment. You know I am good at history right? You can focus on your philosophy assignment. Okay?” Jongin offers enthusiastically. He will do anything just to make his best friend agrees to go to the party with him tonight.

“How about your assignment?” Sehun tries to turn his head around but with Jongin’s head on his shoulder, it is a hard task to do so he just lies his cheek on the mattress.

“I am done with it. My last paper is due today and I have submitted it. Come on, you can’t say no again. I even offered to help you with your assignment. Come with me please Hunnie,” Jongin buries his head onto Sehun’s neck.

Sehun sighs again. Now, he can’t say no. Not with Jongin acting all cute and whiny and even offering to help him with his assignments. “Okay,” Sehun breathes out.

Jongin beams widely before he rolls to the side until he falls onto the bed. Sehun inhales deeply because, finally he can breathe normally. Sehun turns his head to look at his best friend. Jongin is still grinning and Sehun smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter