My Heart Knows It's You

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: A wolf au! requested by zengkelly

“Guys, I found something!” Junmyeon, the alpha and the pack leader, shouts from afar. Jongin and Minseok immediately run toward their alpha and stops when they see Junmyeon shifting from his wolf form to human. Jongin looks at Minseok curiously, but the other alpha just shrugs before he also shifts. Jongin follows suit and walks toward Junmyeon who is crouching beside something, or is it someone? Jongin is not too sure.

The closer he gets, he finally sees a young boy, probably his age, lying on the ground. The boy is not moving and Jongin wonders whether he is still alive or not.

“Who is he? Why is he in our territorial?” Minseok looks around to find any other wolves. They always need to be cautious. This might be a trap set up by other packs to attack them.

Junmyeon inspects the young boy’s face intently. He is still breathing, although barely. His body is covered with bruises. There’s still fresh blood coming out from the corner of his mouth. His codition is bad. “I don’t think he is a threat. Maybe he is thrown away by his pack. From his scent, he is an omega.” Junmyeon stands up and turns to look at Minseok.

“What do you think we should do to him?” Minseok takes a pity at the young wolf. A lot of packs look down on their omegas, but in their pack, omegas are never treated badly.

“Jongin, what do you think?” Junmyeon asks the youngest alpha in their pack, who has suddenly become silent.

Instead of answering Junmyeon, Jongin kneels down beside the poor young boy and he feels something stirs in his chest. This boy, even though his face is covered with dirt and blood, looks beautiful. There’s also something about the boy’s scent that drives Jongin crazy. He can feel the bond between them and he doesn’t want to lose the boy. This could only mean one thing.

“Hyung, I think I have found my mate.” Jongin mutters softly.

Junmyeon and Minseok gasp in unison. In their pack, it’s only Jongin who hasn’t found his mate yet. Yixing, their pack ‘fortune-teller’ (because of his ability to see the future), has once mentioned that Jongin will find his mate soon in the forest. And Yixing is never wrong. It’s proven again today.

“We need to bring him back now. His condition is so bad. He is barely breathing.” Jongin starts to panic when the young boy’s face get paler. He quickly shifts into his wolf form and motions Junmyeon to put the lifeless boy onto his back. Once the boy is placed safely on his back, he runs through the forest to their pack house with Minseok and Junmyeon following close behind.

Jongin growls loudly when he arrives at their home and it attracts the other members’ attention. Baekhyun is the first one to come out and he gasps when he sees the injured boy on Jongin’s back. The beta quickly pulls the boy down slowly but the boy is too tall for him to carry. Luckily, Chanyeol, who is also a beta and is Baekhyun's mate,  comes out and helps Baekhyun to carry the boy into their house. Jongin immediately shifts into his human form and follow them into the house.

“What happen? Who is he?” Kyungsoo, an omega and their unofficial doctor, comes out from the kitchen with the first-aid box.

“He is Jongin’s soon-to-be mate.” Junmyeon answers instead of Jongin.

“Really?” The pack ask in unison.

“Yeah, I can feel it. Okay, can you please safe him first?” Jongin looks at Kyungsoo with pleading eyes.

Kyungsoo nods his head before he sits beside the boy on the couch and starts to clean the bruises. Kyungsoo hisses when he notices the big cut on the boy’s neck. “Whoever did this to him is a jerk.” 

“Maybe his previous pack did this to him. I think it’s probably because he is an omega.” Jongdae, who is an omega too, frowns when he spots yet another deep cut near the boy’s chest.

Yixing sighs. “What did omegas do wrong actually to be treated like this?” As an omega himself, it hurts his pride seeing another omega being mistreated.

“I need to remove his shirt. Can someone help me?” Kyungsoo knows there will be more wounds under the shirt.

Jongin immediately stands beside the boy and pulls the shirt up gently. Minseok holds the boy’s arms up and Jongin takes off the shirt in no time. All of them gasp when they see the bruises spread across the boy’s body. Jongin can feel the anger boiling up inside him seeing his mate being abused to this extent. If he ever met the person who did this, he would surely kill that person.

Noticing Jongin’s rage, Junmyeon think that it will be better if Jongin stay away for a while. “Jongin, let’s go out and let Kyungsoo handles it. The others als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter