Don't Touch My Sehun!

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by rghinag :)

Jongin clenches his jaw and tries hard to maintain a neutral expression. He is on the stage in front of thousands fans so he can’t let his anger shows.

“You alright?” Kyungsoo  whispers beside him.

Jongin turns his head toward Kyungsoo. “What?”

“You look so tense.”

Jongin sighs. “Is it that obvious?”

Kyungsoo raises his eyebrows. “Well, maybe the fans can’t see it because they are quite far from you. But I can see how you are sending death glares to Baekhyun and not to mention that your face is red from anger. Seriously, Jongin. It’s just a fan service. You know that.”

Jongin pouts. “But Baekhyun hyung doesn’t need to be too touchy.” Jongin whines.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as he pats Jongin’s back. “It’s almost over. Smile, Jongin. Don’t make the fans worry.”

Jongin slumps his shoulders. “Okay.”

He takes another glance at Sehun and sees Baekhyun resting his head on Sehun’s shoulder while Sehun is giving his ment. Jongin quickly averts his gaze and inhales deeply. Calm down, Jongin. You know Sehun loves you, not that annoying puppy-like-hyung. Jongin thinks to himself.

 

Finally, after what feels like forever for Jongin, their concert ends. Don’t get him wrong. He likes to perform in front of the fans. He loves it. But he just missed Sehun so much and he wants to make sure that Baekhyun knows who Sehun belongs to.

Jongin hurries to the backstage and searches for Sehun. He breaks into a smile when he finds Sehun in their waiting room. Sehun is just about to goes into the changing room to change his clothes when he feels someone hugs him from behind. Knowing so well who it is, Sehun smiles as he leans onto Jongin.

“What are you doing? We need to change our clothes and head back to hotel soon.”

Jongin whines as he nuzzles his nose in the crook of Sehun’s neck. Sehun always smells so nice even though he has been sweating a lot because of the concert. “I missed you.”

Sehun snorts. “Seriously Kim Jongin. Let me go, I need to change my clothes before the other hyungs come and fight for the changing room.”

Jongin reluctantly lets Sehun go but he is still holding onto Sehun’s arms tightly. Sehun turns around and stares confusedly at his boyfriend. Jongin is acting weird right now.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Sehun asks when he sees the frown on Jongin’s face.

“I hate Baekhyun hyung.” Jongin frown deepens.

Sehun raises his eyebrows in disbelief. “What? Why?”

“He is sooooo clingy with you! He kept touching you everywhere and you didn’t do anything to stop him! You are my boyfriend not his God dammit!” Jongin snaps.

Sehun’s mouth falls agape as he stares at Jongin with wide eyes. “Are you mad because of that?”

“Of course I am! Who won’t when your boyfriend is being touched by other person?” Jongin pouts.

“Jongin, you know Baekhyun hyung is doing that for fan service. You shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter