Babysitting

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by springwinds

Sekai with Taeoh again, but it's not parent au hehehe.. I want to write something different, I hope you won't mind^^

From: Nini bear~

Hey, Hun. I’m sorry but I need to cancel our date for today. My sister needs to go somewhere with his husband so I need to look after Taeoh for today. Please don’t be mad at me. I will make up for it, okay? I love you :*

Sehun sighs. He is not mad at Jongin. Not at all. He can never be mad at Jongin. He just missed Jongin so much. They have been very busy with their jobs and they haven’t been able to meet for one week. Today is Sunday and they are supposed to go for a date, but apparently, it has been cancelled.

Sehun lies on his bed and he is contemplating about something. He needs to see Jongin today or else he won’t be able to survive the other week.  With a huff, he gets off from his bed and heads toward the wardrobe. He picks a black t-shirt and black jeans. After changing his clothes he picks up his wallet, phone, and car key before he exits his apartment.

He arrives at Jongin’s house in fifteen minutes. He doesn’t bother to knock on the door (because he knows Jongin’s house passcode) and immediately goes in.

He goes straight to the living room and sees Jongin is in the middle of changing Taeoh’s diaper. Jongin is sitting on the floor with his back on Sehun so he doesn’t notice Sehun’s presence yet.

Feeling a little bit mischievous, Sehun decides to surprise Jongin. He tip-toes toward Jongin and when he is right behind Jongin, he bends down and hugs Jongin from the back tightly.

Jongin screams (yep, he literally screams) in surprise and it makes Taeoh jumps in surprise too. Sehun laughs as he nuzzles his face onto Jongin’s neck as an apology. Jongin is still trying to recover from the shock so he doesn’t say anything and slumps onto Sehun’s chest.

Sehun takes a glance at Taeoh and notices that Taeoh is on the verge of crying. He must have been really surprised. Feeling bad for the toddler, Sehun pulls away from Jongin and carries Taeoh in his arms. Taeoh immediately curls himself on Sehun’s shoulder and Sehun rocks him up and down to calm him.

“I’m sorry Taeoh. I don’t mean to scare you. Blame your Uncle Nini for screaming like a girl,” Sehun m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter