Baby Bear

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: A clingy Jongin requested by sweetapplebee 

Sehun walks into the dining room with Jongin following him closely from behind while clutching his shirt. Sehun is already used to Jongin’s antic so he doesn’t say anything. Sehun plops down on the seat across Chanyeol and Jongin sits beside him (obviously) before moving his chair closer to Sehun until there’s no more space left between them.

Sehun takes two slices of bread and spreads the strawberry jam on it. Jongin has rested his head comfortably on Sehun’s right shoulder and it makes it harder for Sehun to move his hand around.

“Nini, can you lift your head for a while? I can’t move my arm.” Sehun turns his head to the side and is greeted with a tuft of black hair under his chin.

“No can do. I’m comfortable.” Jongin snuggles closer to Sehun as he wraps his arms around Sehun’s waist tightly.

Sehun sighs. He knows there’s no use in arguing with Jongin because Jongin is really stubborn when he wants to. Sehun turns to Chanyeol who is looking at them with a bored expression. “Hyung, can you help me with this?” Sehun points at his bread.

Chanyol shrugs before he helps Sehun covering the bread with the jam. “Jongin-ah, don’t make it too obvious that you are the bottom. It’s embarrassing. I never thought you are a bottom, not even once in my life.” Chanyeol sighs dramatically.

This makes Jongin lifts his head up from Sehun’s shoulder and squints his eyes at Chanyeol. “Who said I am a bottom?”

Sehun chooses to ignore them as he shoves the bread into his mouth.

“You are not?” Chanyeol raises his eyebrows challengingly.

Jongin snorts before he pulls Sehun closer to his side, making Sehun squeaks in surprise because of the sudden movement.

“Hyung, with a like Sehun’s, it will be such a waste if he doesn’t use it.” Jongin says smugly.

Sehun chokes on his bread and gives Jongin a glare which the latter ignores.

“But you act like a girl when you are around Sehun. You are so clingy and always act so cute it’s disgusting.” Chanyeol fakes a disgust face.

Jongin smirks before he leans his head onto Sehun’s shoulder again. “That’s Jongin. But on the bed, I’m Kai.”

Sehun is sure his face is as red as tomato right now so he refuses to look up and chooses to focus on his plate.

Chanyeol scoffs as he throws a slice of bread at Jongin’s direction. Jongin catches it easily before he pokes his tongue out at Chanyeol for the failed attempt. Jongin eats the bread happily and Chanyeol just shakes his head while chuckling lowly at his behavior.

Baekhyun enters the dining room while yawning widely with his eyes closed. It is obvious that Baekhyun just woke up from his nap. Before Baekhyun can hit the edge of the table, Chanyeol is quick to pull his boyfriend onto his laps. Baekhyun hums in contentment as he rests his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder sleepily. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s forehead before he turns his attention toward Sehun.

“Are you still coming with me to Japan this weekend?” Chanyeol asks.

“Of course.”

Jongin lifts his head up again and gapes at Sehun. “Wait, what? Where are you going? When? Why don’t you tell me sooner?”

Sehun blinks at Jongin cutely. “I have told you last night. Did you forget?”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Yes, I did.”

“No, you didn’t!”

Sehun rolls his eyes. “You were too busy with your games I guess. Anyway, I told you last night. It’s your fault if you don’t hear it.”

Jongin slumps his shoulders down and stares at Sehun with sad eyes. “Are you leaving me again? Why did you always go with Chanyeol-hyung and not with me? Don’t you love me?”

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter