Always Love You

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by csh871104

Sehun sits up on his bed and stares at the white wall. He wipes away the remaining tears on his cheeks. It’s already past midnight. He is woken up from the same dream again. The dream that has been repeating itself for five years since that faithful day. Is it a bad dream? Not really. Sehun was happy there. He was happier than he is now. Then why is he crying? Because he can’t get those happiness back. He lost it and now he missed it so much. He missed the happy moments in his dream. He missed those smile. He missed those eyes. He missed those hugs. He missed those kisses. He missed..Jongin.

Sehun sighs sadly at that name. Jongin. Even after five years have passed, he still can’t forget about him.

Seven years ago, Sehun met Jongin in a party. They fell in love with each other the moment their gaze met. It’s cliché, but it’s true. Since then, they were never separated. They started dating the next month and they become even closer. They were happy. They loved each other and everything was just perfect. Until..one day, their perfect life was ruined.

Unlike Sehun’s parent who was supportive of him being gay, Jongin’s parent doesn’t react the same way. It was two years after they were officially dating that they found out about their relationships. Jongin’s parent was furious. Jongin’s father was a very successful CEO. Jongin was his only son who he expected a lot from him. He expected Jongin to marry a girl from another big company and expand their company, not to date a boy whose parent were just normal employees.

When his father ordered Jongin to leave Sehun, Jongin had refused strongly. Jongin said that he loved Sehun too much to leave him just for money. Sehun had been mad at Jongin at that time for going against his father, but deep inside he was happy. He was happy that he meant so much for Jongin.

However, Jongin’s father didn’t give up. If he couldn’t make Jongin leave Sehun, then he would make Sehun to leave Jongin instead.

Sehun exhales a shaky breath as that event replayed in his mind.

It has been one week since he last saw Jongin. He tried to call him, but he never picked up. Sehun started to become worry. He wondered whether Jongin was alright or not. That night, a person knocked on his door. He opened the door, thinking that it was Jongin. He froze when he saw that it was Jongin’s father who was standing in front of him.

“I will make this short. Listen to me carefully,” Jongin’s father started.

Sehun clutched on the door knob tightly as he waited for Jongin’s father to continue whatever he wanted to say.

“Stay away from my son.” His tone was demanding and it left no room for Sehun to object. But he felt the urge to fight back. He needed to fight for him and Jongin. He couldn’t give up so easily.

“I can’t.” Sehun replied.

Jongin’s father’s face hardened and Sehun shivered under the old man’s cold gaze.

“I will give you two options. Choose one and I don’t accept no.” Jongin’s father straightened his coat.

“Your first option is, leave this country quietly and I will guarantee that you and your family will live a good life. Second, keep meeting with Jongin, then you will see what I will do to your family. Think about this carefully, Sehun. Your family’s life is in your hands. Do you want to sacrifice your own family because of your own selfishness? And because of your selfishness, Jongin will lose his family and the company that should be his. Think about it Sehun, is it fair?”

Sehun’s breathe hitched. He could feel tears started to gather in his eyes. Sehun knew Jongin’s father was not the one to mess up with. He knew what he could do to his family, and he couldn’t let that happen. He couldn’t chase his own happiness if that means his family is going to suffer. He also couldn’t let Jongin suffer. He would be disowned by his own family. It would be hard for Jongin.

“So, how is it Sehun? What is your choice?” There was a small smirk playing on Jongin’s father’s lips.

“Will you keep your promise? If I leave, you will leave my family alone.” Sehun let his tears rolled down his cheeks. His heart hurt so much.

“Of course. I always keep my words Sehun.”

Sehun felt his knees weakened. He leaned onto the door frame and inhaled breathlessly. “O..Okay then.. I will leave. But, I need to see Jongin for one last time. Please..” Sehun pleaded.

Jongin’s father looked hesitant and Sehun was quick to add. “I won’t tell him about this. I promise.”

The old man sighed. “Alright then. I will send you your flight details by tomorrow. I will trust you that you won’t say a word about this to Jongin.” With that, Jongin’s father turned around and left Sehun alone.

Sehun fell down on his knees and cried. He didn’t want to lose Jongin. He didn’t want to leave Jongin. He felt bad because he had promised Jongin that he would never leave him, but now he broke it. He didn’t have choice. He didn’t want to make it hard for Jongin and also for his own family. He didn’t want Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter