Weak Heart

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by Sehun1014, Sehuns_Waifu, Itsme_Al

I am getting worse at writing the title hahahaha xD

Jongin gasps when he spots Sehun entering his dance studio looking extremely exhausted. His eyes are red and his breathing is heavy. Jongin rushes toward Sehun’s side to steady him before he can fall to the ground.

“What happen? Are you alright?” Jongin is alarmed by his boyfriend’s conditions. Sehun tries to regain his breath as he leans onto Jongin’s chest.

“The lift..is broken..” Sehun pants. He can’t finish his sentence because he is too tired and it’s so hard for him to breathe properly.

Jongin’s eyes widen in realization. “Don’t tell me you used the stairs.” Jongin really hopes that the answer will be a ‘no’, but it is very unlikely considering Sehun’s conditions right now.

Sehun doesn’t answer and he simply groans to Jongin’s neck.

“Damn it Sehun. You should have called me so I can go down. You know you get tired easily. What if you faint and fall off the stairs? I know it’s only four floors, but you should have known that it will be hard for you.” Jongin scolds. Sehun is just too stubborn sometimes.

“Sorry.” Sehun mutters softly. Jongin sighs. He is not really mad at Sehun. Correct that, he can never be mad at Sehun. He kisses Sehun’s forehead before he leads them to the small couch at the corner of the room. He sits down first before he pulls Sehun to sit on his laps. Sehun rests his head on Jongin’s shoulder because he is still feeling dizzy.

“I’m sorry I got angry earlier. I am just worried. You just fainted few days ago, I just don’t want it to happen again. You need to know that you have a weak heart and you can’t do things that can make you tired. It will be dangerous Sehun.” Jongin says in a softer tone.

“I know. I just thought that four floors won’t be that high. Besides, I want to surprise you.” Sehun snuggles closer to Jongin’s neck.

Jongin smiles and he pecks Sehun’s cheek. “You are so cute.”

Sehun whines. “I am not.”

“Say whatever you want kitty.” Jongin knows how much Sehun hates to be called ‘kitty’, but Jongin can’t help it. Sehun looks so cute when he is angry and Jongin just likes to .

Sehun lifts his head and glares at Jongin. “Be thankful that I am still not feeling well right now. If not I will punch your face already. Stop grinning like an idiot!” Sehun huffs.

Jongin laughs and Sehun slaps his chest weakly. “Alright, kitty. Let’s bring you home.”

Sehun groans and Jongin silences him with a kiss on his lips.

 

 

When Jongin wakes up in the morning, the first thing he sees is Sehun’s pouting face just inches away from his. Jongin smiles nonetheless and pecks his boyfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter