How our day starts~

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun groans sleepily when the alarm rings. He turns his body around and reaches his hand out to the bedside table to find his phone. Once he gets it, he turns off the alarm and tries to go back to sleep.

“You need to wake up now or else you will be late,” Jongin mumbles sleepily beside him.

Sehun sighs before he nuzzles his head in the crook of Jongin’s neck while his arm drapes around Jongin’s torso.

“I’m still sleepy,” Sehun whines.

Jongin chuckles onto Sehun’s hair. “You are always sleepy.”

“Hm.. You are so warm..” Sehun snuggles closer to Jongin.

“Baby, you really need to wake up now.”

“Make me,” Sehun hugs Jongin closer.

Suddenly Jongin pushes Sehun’s body away until he is lying on his back. Jongin hovers over him with his arms placed at both sides of Sehun’s head.

Sehun opens his eyes in surprised because of the sudden movement and stares at Jongin.

“What are you doing?” Sehun looks at Jongin expectantly.

Jongin grins. “Waking my baby up.”

Then Jongin leans down and captures Sehun’s lips for a chaste kiss. Jongin pries Sehun’s mouth to open but Sehun refuses to. Jongin pulls away and frowns.

“Why are you doing that?”

“Jongin, there’s something called morning breath. And just to remind you, it smells so bad. I don’t want you to faint because of it.”

Jongin rolls his eyes. “It’s not the first time we kiss in the morning and I never fainted before. It doesn’t smell as bad as you think Sehun. And I also have morning breath, but I never heard you complaining.”

“You don’t smell bad,” Sehun shrugs.

“You also never heard me complaining right? That’s because I don’t think you smell bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter