Kai's Sunshine

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by rghinag ^^

All the students in the hallways split into half when Kai passes by. All of them can only stare in awe and no one dares to make any sound. Kai walks like a supermodel on the runway with his fans standing by the side.

He runs his finger through his hair and he can hear some girls trying hard not to squeal. He rolls his eyes, because he is not interested at all and he thinks that girls are annoying.

Suddenly a girl stops in front of him. Gasp can be heard throughout the hallway. Kai looks at the girl with a bored expression while the girl is playing with her fingers nervously. She is hanging his head low and she doesn’t say anything. Kai is growing impatient.

“What do you want? Better make it fast, I am busy.” Kai puts his hand in his pocket and yawns.

The girl finally lifts her head and Kai never seen her before. Maybe she is a new student. That is the only rational reason that could explain why the girl is brave enough to stand in front of him.

“Ehm.. I was wondering.. Are you free this Saturday? I will be having a party, and I want to invite you to come,” the girl looks at Kai expectantly.

Another gasps can be heard. No one dares to ask Kai out. No one. This girl is digging her own grave.

Kai snorts. “Are you a new student?”

“Yes,” the girl looks confused as why Kai knew about that.

“I am going to tell you this once only. Listen carefully because I am not going to repeat myself.” Kai sighs.

“Get lost,” Kai hisses with cold eyes.

The girl snaps her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter