Don't Worry

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: This is my own idea hehehe^^ Inspired by these gifs! :D 

“Argghh!”

Everyone stops on their track and gasp in unison when they see Jongin sitting on the staircase while holding up his knee. Sehun is the one who rushes to Jongin’s side first and examined Jongin’s bruised knee.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asks in pure concern.

Jongin’s face scrunches up in pain and he only whimpers in reply. It makes Sehun grows more worried.

“I think we need to bring him to the hospital.” Junmyeon suggests. The other agrees immediately. Chanyeol helps Kai to stand up and when his left leg makes a contact with the hard floor, Jongin screams in pain. Sehun feels like crying seeing Jongin in so much pain.

“Get on my back.” Chanyeol crouches down in front of Jongin and Sehun helps Jongin settles on Chanyeol’s back.

“Manager-hyung is already waiting for us downstairs.” Baekhyun announces as he rubs Jongin’s back in an attempt to sooth him.

“Let’s go. Hold on tight.” Chanyeol starts to walk down the stairs with the members following close from behind. Sehun stays by Jongin’s side all the time while gripping Jongin’s arm tightly. Jongin notices Sehun’s worries and he turns his head to face Sehun. “I will be alright.” Jongin sends Sehun a small smile.

Sehun bites his bottom lip to prevent him from crying. He grips Jongin’s arm tighter and keeps silent throughout the drive to the hospital.

 

 

“Sehun, I am fine.” Jongin has been saying the same sentences for more than a hundred times that day. Okay, maybe he is exaggerating a little.

Sehun just hugs Jongin’s side tighter in response. Jongin sighs and lets Sehun does whatever he wants to do. The doctor said Jongin has sprained his knee but it was not serious. He just needs to rest for a few weeks and he would be able to move around like usual again. Usually the person who is hurt will be clingier, but in this case, it’s Sehun who becomes clingier.

“Do you know how worried I was?” Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter