Challenge Accepted

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by ichatoriqlover

“First row? Wow, I have never been so proud to have you as my friend.” Baekhyun nudges Kai’s shoulder playfully.

Kai just rolls his eyes as he shifts to sit more comfortably on his chair. People keep coming in and all the seats are almost full so Kai assumes that the show is about to start soon.

As the CEO of the biggest and most successful entertainment agency in Korea, EXO Entertainment, Kai has been invited to the Seoul Fashion Week.  Kai is just as popular as the artists under his agency thanks to his good looks and talents. He has proven that with his young age he is able to become successful. At the age of twenty-six, he has become the most influential and richest man in South Korea.

“I heard that all the models for today’s show are very hot.” Baekhyun whispers.

“I thought you don’t like tall guys.” Kai raises his eyebrows at his best friend who also works as his secretary.

Baekhyun shrugs. “I never reject hot guys.”

“Of course.” Kai snorts.

The lights start to dim and Kai takes out his phone to take picture of the clothes he likes. He has planned to add new collections for his closet.

The first model appears and Kai is busy checking out the clothes the model wears. More models are coming out and Kai has lost count how many pictures he had taken.

“Oh God, that model is so handsome.” Baekhyun is leaning closely to him while his eyes never leave the model on the runway. Kai finally takes a look at the model for the first time since the show started. The model Baekhyun is pointing at is tall (obviously, they are model for God’s sake) with big ears that look cute on him, toned arms, deep gaze, and fluffy black hair. Kai agrees that he looks hot, but not his type.

“Maybe you should ask for his name and number later. We are going to the backstage after this.” Kai whispers back.

Baekhyun’s eyes light up immediately and Kai chuckles lowly in return. He turns his attention back to the runway and he almost drops his phone when the next model comes out. His mouth falls agape as he stares at the model that is walking effortlessly on the runway. This model has a very fair skin that shines under the spotlight. He has brown hair that almost covers his eyes. But Kai can still see his eyes and it’s so mesmerizing. There’s just something in the other’s eyes that Kai can’t pinpoint what it is. He is wearing a sleeveless shirt that shows off his prominent collarbones, wide shoulders, and not to add those toned arms. He has this bored expression on his face but it makes him looks really attractive. He looks like he doesn’t care about anything, so carefree but passionate at the same time.

The way he walks is like a dancer, graceful yet precise. Kai is enthralled and if not for Baekhyun who slaps his chin lightly, he won’t realise that he has been staring with wide eyes and gaping mouth. He clears his throat and lifts up his phone, ignoring the teasing grin from Baekhyun. He snaps a picture of the model right before he disappears into the backstage. Kai checks the picture he has taken and admires the model’s beauty. He has never seen someone so beautiful before. He has never looked at someone until his mouth almost falls to the ground. He doesn’t pay attention to the rest of the fashion show as he just keeps staring at the picture and a smile unconsciously makes its way to his handsome face. He is going to find out about this guy.

 

“So, someone has caught your eyes, huh?” Baekhyun asks after the show is over.

“You too, huh?” Kai asks back. “Let’s go to the backstage.” Kai says without waiting for Baekhyun’s answer. He grabs the elder’s wrist and pulls hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter