Fate Will Bring Us Together

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by leftright ~^^~

Sehun curses under his breath when he checks his watch. He is almost late for work. His car is being fixed so he needs to take a bus to work today. The bus was late and now he still needs to walk for ten minutes to reach the company he is working at.  

He fastens his pace and the next moment he is lying on his on the ground. Sehun realizes that he just bumps onto someone and he grunts when he feels the pain on his back.

“I’m so sorry. Are you alright?” Someone asks.

Sehun freezes for a moment at that voice. That voice sounds so familiar. Too familiar.

Sehun raises his head and he gasps when he sees the person above him. The said person also stares at him with wide eyes.

“Sehun?” The man asks in amusement.

“J-jongin?” Sehun stammers.

Jongin quickly reaches his hands out and pulls Sehun up from the ground. Sehun casts his gaze on the ground while Jongin picks up his bag.

“Thank you,” Sehun mutters as he takes the bag from Jongin.

“Long time no see. How have you been?”

Sehun raises his head and he regrets it almost immediately when he sees Jongin’s dazzling smile. The same smile that makes Sehun fell in love with him four years ago.

“I-I am fine, I guess.” Sehun laughs awkwardly. He can feel his heart beating faster. Even after all these years, his feeling for Jongin still hasn’t changed. Jongin was his first love. They were close friends during high school, but then Jongin moved to Australia to continue his study. They grew apart naturally and Sehun never get the chance to tell Jongin about his feelings.

“Are you busy right now?”

Just then Sehun remembers that he is late for his work. He checks his watch and gasps. “! I am late for work! I’m sorry, I need to go now.” Sehun is just about to walk away when suddenly Jongin pulls him into a hug.

Sehun’s eyes widen in surprise. His arms are dangling awkwardly beside his body. He doesn’t know what to do, nor does he know what Jongin is doing.

“I missed you,” Jongin whispers into his ear.

Sehun’s breathe hitches. “W-what?”

Jongin pulls away and stares directly into Sehun’s eyes. “Stupid.”

“What?” Sehun raises his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter