My Precious Baby

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by sweetteddybear

Jongin knows what he said to Sehun during their fight earlier was wrong and unacceptable. He knows it that’s why he regrets it so much, more for storming off from the house leaving the dejected Sehun alone.

He didn’t do it on purpose. It’s a lame excuse, but it’s true. He has been really stressed and tired because of a project he is currently handling. He didn’t mean to lash out at Sehun when he got home this morning after staying late at the company to do his project. Sehun had made him porridge as a breakfast. Which was alright, except for the fact that Sehun put sugar in it instead of salt. It had resulted in Jongin spitting out the porridge after the first bite. It was not entirely Sehun’s fault either.

They just moved in to their new house and Sehun was still not used to his surroundings. Sehun is blind and he needs some times to adjust to where the things are placed in the house. Sehun is a good cook, but the breakfast was a mistake and surely Sehun hadn’t expected for Jongin to get angry at him.

If Jongin is in his right mind, he will not do that either. He had accidentally mocked Sehun for being blind, which is a very sensitive topic for Sehun. Sehun didn’t choose to be blind. He got into a big accident five years ago and since then he lost his eye sights. They were already dating at that time, and Jongin knew how hard it was for Sehun to accept the fact that he was blind. Sehun was in a depressed state for almost one year, so it was very wrong of Jongin to blame Sehun for being blind.

Jongin didn’t mean it at all, but the tiredness made him did the unthinkable. What makes it worst is the fact that he left the house after that, not even trying to calm Sehun who was crying.  It was then after a few hours of driving around aimlessly and after he calmed down that he realized what he had done. He knows he is ed up and he needs to apologise to Sehun as soon as possible. He just hopes Sehun will forgive him. God knows how much he loves Sehun and he won’t be able to live without having Sehun by his side.

He parks his car in front of his house and he prepares himself mentally for any rejection from Sehun before he enters their house. It is awfully quiet and it makes Jongin frowns a little. He goes to the living room and sees Sehun’s phone on the table. He smiles when he knows that Sehun is at home. The kitchen is also empty, so Sehun must be in their bed room. Jongin opens the door slowly but he is surprised when he notices that Sehun is also not there.

“Sehun?” Jongin calls but it’s only silence that greets him back. There is a weird feeling in his stomach and he doesn’t like this feeling at all. Sehun is not in the house and he doesn’t know where Sehun is. Sehun left his phone which makes it impossible for Jongin to call him.

Jongin takes out his phone and dials his mother. Sehun has lost both of his parents because of the accident, so he only has Jongin’s parents as his family now. Fortunately, Jongin’s parents gladly treat Sehun like their own son, and Sehun is happy too.

“Mom, are you with Sehun?” Jongin asks as soon as his mother picks up.

“No. He hasn’t contacted me since yesterday. What’s wrong?” Jongin’s mother sounds so worried and Jongin doesn’t want to make it worse so he decides to lie for now.

“Oh, nothing is wrong. I will call you back later.” Jongin quickly hangs up before his mother could ask more questions. He knows if his mother finds out that Sehun is missing, his mother will use the whole police force to find Sehun. His mother is capable in doing that, mind you.

Jongin starts to pace around the house and thinks about the places where Sehun might go. But the fact that Sehun can’t see and that he is still not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter