You Are My Weakness

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by rghinag and beastlyhyun (please read the author note below ^^)

This is the sequel from 'Lucky to Have You' (Chapter 7)

Kai comes back to an empty house. He frowns because Sehun should be home by this time. Besides, Sehun doesn’t tell him that he is going out tonight. Taking out his phone from his pocket, he dials Sehun’s number. He waits and waits, but Sehun doesn’t pick up his phone, which is also weird because Sehun knows Kai hates it when Sehun does that.

Kai then decides to call the bodyguards he has assigned to protect his boyfriend. He knows the mafia world is a dangerous place for Sehun, that’s why he is doing everything to make sure that Sehun will be safe.

“Is Sehun with you?” Kai asks as soon as his bodyguard picks up the phone.

“No, sir. He went back home right after his class. I was the one who sent him home. Is there anything wrong, sir?”

Kai starts to get worried. “He is not at home. Do you probably know where he is going? How can no one notices him going out? Did I pay you for that? You should have been more careful!” Kai snaps. He runs his fingers in his hair in frustration.

“I’m sorry, sir. I will ask the others to start looking for Sehun.”

“Do it fast.” Kai grits his teeth.

“Yes, sir.”

Kai hangs up and throws his phone on the couch. He looks at the clock. It’s almost midnight. Where the hell is Sehun going? He is so worried and he doesn’t think he can just sit around and wait for his men to do their job. He picks up his phone and car key before he dashes out from his house.

Kai keeps calling Sehun inside the car, but Sehun still doesn’t pick up. He is driving slowly, trying to see if there is any sign of Sehun. He tries to rake his brain for any possibilities why Sehun is leaving without telling him. They were alright this morning. Sehun was in a good mood and there was no sign that he was upset at Kai.

Kai doesn’t want to think of the possibility that Sehun is being kidnapped. His house is protected with guards, so there’s no way someone can barge into his house and take Sehun away. But then, where is Sehun?

Suddenly his phone rings and Kai immediately picks it up.

“What did you get?” Kai slows down his car and stops at the side of the road.

“We have tracked Sehun’s phone, and he right now he is in Busan.”

Kai frowns. “Busan? What is he doing there?”

“He received a call from an unknown number right before he left. We think maybe it has something to do with it.”

Kai starts to drive again and changes his direction to Busan. It needs several hours by car to reach there, but without traffic he should be able to arrive relatively fast.

“Have you checked the number? Whose number is it?”

“Yes, sir. It’s from Sehun’s parent.”

Kai stops the car in surprise. “What? Are you sure?” The cars behind him start honking at him and he quickly starts to drive again. But his heart is racing so fast. If the person who called Sehun is really his parent, then Sehun is in danger. He knew Sehun’s parent used to abuse him. What makes Kai even more confused is, why Sehun goes there? Why he doesn’t tell Kai about it? There must be something and Kai hopes it’s not a bad thing that could threaten Sehun’s safety.

“Yes, it’s his mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter