Lend Me Your Shoulder

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by Riezee ^^

“Sehun, wake up. We have arrived.” Jongin shakes Sehun’s body lightly.

Sehun grunts sleepily and stirs awake. He blinks his eyes and he breaks into a smile when he sees Jongin looking down at him with a smile on his face.

“Come on, let’s get ready. We need to go down soon,” Jongin tidies Sehun’s hair.

Sehun pushes his hand away gently. “No need. I am going to wear a cap.”

Jongin just stares as Sehun shifts around on his seat to find his cap, sunglasses, and mask. Sehun keeps yawning and he looks so exhausted.

“You look so tired,” Jongin pulls Sehun to his side and kisses his temple.

Sehun just hums in response as he snuggles closer and rests his head on Jongin’s shoulder.

Jongin sighs. “What time did you get back from practice yesterday?”

Sehun doesn’t answer. He knows if he tells Jongin the truth, Jongin will nag him.

“Four in the morning,” Baekhyun suddenly says. Of course, Baekhyun won’t keep his mouth shut. Sehun opens his eyes and glares at the older, but Baekhyun just pokes out his tongue at Sehun. Sehun rolls his eyes.

“I told you not to practice until late at night, especially when we have a flight in the morning,” Jongin scolds. “See? Now you are tired, and we still have to take a long flight to-“ Sehun shuts Jongin’s nagging with a kiss on his lips.

Sehun pulls away with a sheepish grin. “I know, I know. Stop nagging me. You make me sleepier. I can sleep on the plane later. Don’t worry.”

Jongin wants to say more, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter