Missing You

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by 101586

warning: Super clingy Sehun heheheh xD

“Do you really need to go?” Sehun whines as he clings onto Jongin’s right arm protectively.

Jongin is in the middle of packing his clothes for his business trip tomorrow, but with Sehun occupying one of his arms, it’s impossible for him to move. He puts his clothes down onto the bed and turns his body to face his sulking lover.

“I need to. This is an order from my boss. I can’t say no to him,” Jongin brushes the hair that almost covered Sehun’s eyes.

“But I will be alone and I will miss you,” Sehun pouts and his eyes are starting to get teary. Sehun knows he shouldn’t act like this. It’s not like it’s Jongin’s decision to leave him for a business trip. But he can’t help it. This will be his first time being away from Jongin for one week. One week! How can he survive being away from his boyfriend for one week? They are always together. They live together. They go to work together. They eat together. They take a bath together. They sleep together. They almost do everything together. That’s why Sehun is experiencing a separation anxiety right now. He can’t imagine doing all of those things alone for one week.

Jongin runs his thumb under Sehun’s eyes, catching the tears that have escaped his lover’s beautiful eyes. Jongin also doesn’t want to leave, but he doesn’t have other choice.

“Baby, I will miss you too.. I promise I will call you every day okay? And if you’re feeling lonely, you can ask Baekhyun or Kyungsoo to come and stay with you until I come back.”

Sehun shakes his head as more tears slip his eyes. “I want you. I just need you by my side.”

Jongin sighs as he pulls Sehun into a hug. “I’m sorry, baby. If the choice is in my hand, I will bring you along with me. But you know I can’t. We can video call each other every day. I promise, okay? Please baby. If you keep doing this, how can I leave you alone? You make me worried.”

“You have to call me every day. Okay?” Sehun pulls away and stares at him with expectant eyes.

Jongin smiles as he wipes the remaining tears away. “Of course I will. You know how much I love your voice.” It brings a smile to Sehun’s face and Jongin sighs in relief. He pecks Sehun’s lips and hugs him again. They stay like that until Sehun has f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter