Only You

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by DetNaq and songsoora

A quick update hehehe^^

Kai watches with cautious eyes when Seungri approach them during Big Bang’s performance. He doesn’t know why, but he has a bad feeling about it. It is proven when Seungri suddenly sits on Sehun’s laps and swings his arm around Sehun’s shoulder comfortably. Kai’s face hardens, unaware that it’s actually captured by the camera. He keeps staring at his senior and his boyfriend interactions.

What makes Kai angrier is the fact that Sehun looks like he is enjoying it. Kai glances up at Seungri and catches Seungri sends him a small smirk, almost unnoticeable but Kai sees it nevertheless. At first, Kai doesn’t know what that smirk means, but then he understands it when Seungri pushes Sehun’s head to his neck which makes the latter flustered and covers his face with his hand. Kai can feel his blood boiling inside him and he turns his head away.

Kai knows Seungri is teasing him. Big Bang and EXO are quite close and they know about his relationships with Sehun. Kai is sure Seungri just wants to make him jealous. Well, Seungri must feel really proud right now because he has succeeded even though Kai won’t admit it out loud that he is jealous.

Kai sighs in relief when Seungri finally stands up and heads to the stage. However, he is still feeling upset and he doesn’t want to look at Sehun even though he can feel the other’s stare on him. He needs time to calm down.

 

 

“Jongin, wait!” Sehun fastens his pace but Kai ignores him as he unlocks his hotel room and goes inside. Sehun stops in front of the door and presses the bell. He doesn’t have the room’s card with him so he can’t go in.

“Jongin, open the door.” This time Sehun knocks the door repeatedly. There’s a shuffling sound inside before the door is finally opened. Kai has this bored expression on his face and it makes Sehun frowns. Not wanting anyone else to witness their talks, Sehun pushes Kai inside and shuts the door.

Kai walks straight to the bed and sits down. He picks up his phone from the bed and plays with it. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter