Teasing~

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Sport au requested by CuTAEpie :)

Thank you for 100+ subbies!!^^

Sehun watches in awe as Kai dribbles the ball down the court. Kai passes through the opponents so effortlessly.

There is one thing Sehun likes about Kai when he is playing basketball. The way Kai moves on the court is always full of confidence. He is like a dancer, moving so gracefully. It’s like he is one with the court and the ball he is holding.

Sehun subconsciously bites his lips when Kai jumps and shoots the ball to the ring. The time is almost over, and Kai’s team needs one more point to win this game. People are watching nervously and when the ball passes through the net, the whole hall is cheering happily.

Sehun stands up and claps his hand with a wide grin on his face. His eyes never leave Kai who is laughing victoriously with his other team mates surrounding him.

As usual, Kai becomes the MVP again for this game. That’s why he is chosen as the basketball’s team captain. Kai is the best player their school has.

People start to leave the venue, but Sehun chooses to stay and keeps his eyes on Kai.

Sehun’s breathe hitches when Kai lifts up his shirt to wipe away his sweats. Those perfectly sculptured abs are glistening with sweats. Oh, how much Sehun wants to run his fingers across it.

Kai decides to pull off his shirt completely and throws it on the bench. Kai turns his back to Sehun and Sehun gulps as Kai’s y back is in view for him. The muscles tense when Kai uses the towel to clean his body and Sehun thinks it’s not fair because Kai is not doing anything but he feels really affected by it.

Kai reaches for a bottle of cold water and gulps it down. Sehun watches as trails of water flows down his stretched neck. Sehun needs to fight the urge to go and it.

Sehun then decides that watching Kai is not good for his sanity. He needs to stop now or he won’t be able to control his arousal. He can already feel his twitching in interest and he doesn’t want to go home with an awkward .

Sehun gathers his things and gets up from the seat. Just as he is about to turn around, Kai spots him and waves at him with a wide smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter