How We Met

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by Itsme_Al

Sehun wakes up from his beautiful sleep when the sun light hits his eyes through the gap of the curtain. Groaning sleepily, he hides his face under the comforter and is about to fall back asleep when his phone rings. Cursing under his breath, he reaches out blindly to find his phone which he remembers tossing it away on the bed last night. He sighs with his eyes still closed when he finally finds it.

“What?” He sounds very grumpy but he doesn’t care. Whoever is in the phone right now just ruin his sleep and he doesn’t plan to be friendly.

“Good morning to you too.”  Chanyeol sounds too happy in the morning and it makes Sehun even more annoyed.

“What do you want?”

“Hey, don’t be so mean.”

“Just tell me what you want.” Sehun snaps. A sleepy Sehun is a mean Sehun. Chanyeol knows about that but he still has the ball to call him so this should be important.

“My sister left his daughter with me so now I am trapped in my house with a noisy 3-year-old girl. Can you come-“

Chanyeol doesn’t even get to finish his words when Sehun immediately cuts him off with a firm, “No.”

“Aw, pleaasseeee~ Sehun-ah, you are my bestest friend, so you need to help me to take care of my niece. I am really bad with kid.”

“And I am good with them? I am the only child and I don’t have any niece or nephew. I won’t be able to help you with anything for god’s sake.” Sehun finally opens his eyes because he doesn’t feel sleepy anymore.

“Just come and accompany me. Okay? Please Sehun-ah.. I am scared that I will hurt her and I don’t know what to do. You are the calmer and smarter one between us, so you need to help me.” Chanyeol does sound desperate, and Sehun actually feels bad for him.

“What will I get in return?” Uh-huh, he is not going to give in that easily.

Chanyeol is silent for a while before he replies, “I will delete all your derp pictures in my phone.”

Sehun rolls his eyes even though he knows Chanyeol can’t see it. “I know you also have it in your laptop. Nice try, .”

“Okay, okay. I will… Uh.. Oh right! I won’t force you to go to Baekhyun’s party this weekend and other parties too.”

“Deal,” replies Sehun with a satisfied smile. He hates party, but Chanyeol always managed to force him to go with his derp pictures as the blackmail.

“Thank you so much! By the way, can you drop by Starbucks and buy me a green tea latte? Please..”

Sehun sighs before he gets up from his bed. “You need to pay me twice of the original price.”

“Meanie. But yeah, whatever. Come quickly.”

“Okay.”

 

 

Sehun steps out from Starbucks with a green tea latte in his left hand, and an Americano in his right hand. Chanyeol’s place is not far from his place so he usually just walks there. He is about to continue walking when a man suddenly appears in front of him out of nowhere.

“I need your help.” The stranger looks at him with desperate eyes.

“What?” Sehun asks in disbelief. Though the stranger looks handsome as hell, but he is still a stranger and Sehun doesn’t want to risk his life. Come on, there’s a possibility that the hot stranger is a member of a mafia group and is there to kidnap him or something. World is a scary place and Sehun has read enough news to make him feel paranoid.

“Please pretend to be my boyfriend. Please, if not I am going to die.” The stranger pleads.

Sehun gapes at the stranger and thinks that the stranger might have gone crazy. “Excuse me?” is all Sehun could say.

The stranger glances at his back before he curses under his breath. “Please. I am not a bad person. This girl has a huge crush on me and I have been trying to push her away for three months! I told her I already have a boyfriend, but she doesn’t believe me. So, please.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter