I am Serious

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by oshkay

Please ignore the title..Hahaha xD

Sehun can feel a burning gaze from his back. Without needing to turn around, he already knows who it belongs to. Sehun smirks and makes a small show by bending down to tie his shoelace. Sehun knows he has gorgeous , no one will argue about that and he is proud of it. Sehun straightens up and smooths out the creases on his shirt before he turns around. Sehun can’t hide his smirk when he catches Kai staring at him.

Kai replies Sehun’s smirk and both of them walk toward each other together. They meet halfway and Sehun puts his hands into his pockets.

“Long time no see, Kai. How are you?” Sehun smiles.

Kai’s smirk doesn’t disappear and he steps forward and invades Sehun’s personal space, but Sehun doesn’t make an attempt to move away. “I am doing great. It’s such an honor to work with someone as famous as you, Oh Sehun. Finally, after years working in the same industry, we have the chance to work together.”

Sehun raises his eyebrows challengingly. “Wow, I am glad to hear that. I have also been waiting for this chance since long time ago. You are a great model, Kai. It’s me who should feel honored.” Sehun bows his head slightly in a polite manner. Kai is still his senior in the modelling world by six months.

Kai chuckles. “No need to be so formal. We are the same age. Please, treat me as your friend.”

“Should I?” Sehun smiles.

“Yes, please.” Kai leans in closer and whispers in Sehun’s ear. “And please call me Jongin.”

Sehun can feel the chill runs through his spine at the soft yet husky voice of Kai. “Jongin?” Sehun is glad that his voice is not shaking.

Kai pulls away but not before he brushes his lips on Sehun’s cheek lightly. “It’s my real name. You are the first person who knows about it.” Kai can’t h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter