CHAPTER 99: THE WORST

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

They open the door,,,they saw their father behind their friends with ms.ahn and mr.lee..they stared to their friends giving a What-is-this-and why-are you-all-came-together look...

"mianhae,,,jungmin apologize and lowered their heads..

"Mwoya? what's happening? hyun joong asked looking to their friends...

"his father didn't let some words from his mouth,,,,they get in and wander around,,,It's their first time to visit them since the day that they bought the units due to lack of time to their sons..

"So both of you lived like this? together? mr.kim asked...

"Young saeng,  you have to pack your things now...mr.heo told and command his son...

"Hyun joong kaja,,,we need to go now,, and get your things on your unit now..mr.kim said and held his son's arm to go...

"Hyun joong swung his arm to free...is this what you have planned after of few days you were silent,,,why you were here? you will pick us out of here? hyun joong spoke again... and drag us if we refused?....he smirked..

"Just do what we are telling you right now! mr.kim got pissed off already but tried to be calm and soft to them...

"Why are you with them? hyun joong turn to their friends and asked.

"Aniya,,, it's not what you think.. we were just walking going here when they called us,,, they said they went to your unit but they didn't find you there....jungmin explains...

"Do all of you knows about this? mr. heo asked facing their friends,, aren't you suppose to teach and told your friends that they are wrong? why did you tolerate them? mr.kim yelled at the friends...

"Sir.. i think there is no wrong for being together,, they were happy,, we never seen them happy like this before this two met... we never contradict to where they will become happy....kyu jong said defending their friends...

"Mwo? happy? is happiness will feed them? can they maintain the reputation of the family? all of you are heirs,,,you should have know what is wrong and what is right as a successor... mr.heo added scolding...

"just leave them,, this is not their problem,,, don't drag them in,,,young saeng spoke...

"Mworago? don't drag? but they do, they are,the time they just let you have this so called relationship... since they tolerated both of you...

"I said this is not their business just let them go...young saeng shut his eyes trying to be calm...

"Stop blabbering,,, hyun joong kaja!! mr.kim commanded with strong tone..your flight will be in 3 days...so pack your things now...

"Flight? you're sending me overseas? wae? i have my work here,, shirrheo! i will stay here!...hyun joong refused and grinned...

"Young saeng widened his eyes from what he had heard...they will be separating by the sea..he knows what's the meaning of that flight...

"Mr.kim once again let out a slap on hyun joong that makes his side lips cracked...

"Young saeng came closer to hyun joong and saw the bloody lips of hyun joong,,,hyun joong ah..he mentioned with a teary eyes...and glared to the father who was standing just infront of them..

"Their friends were shocked on how mr.kim hit his son that strong,,they were speechless and got startled..

"Just follow us before we do things to force both of you...mr.heo threatened...

"You can't do this to us...abeoji,,!!!! young saeng cried but yelled so strong with grinned...

"Mr.lee.."..mr.kim called and gave a sign..

"Mr.lee pick out his phone and called...

"Just a few minutes later.. 4 bodyguards came in as ms.ahn opened the door..

"With a signal from the abeoji,,, bodyguards moves and drag them out of that unit leaving the friends behind...

"They were drag out,,, both of them can't do anything,,their friends are helpless this time...they don't have a choice but to follow...they glanced each other before leaving...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUNJOONG POV

"He wiggle his arms to free them from the grip of the bodyguards,,,he glance for the last minute to young saeng..

"Young saeng ah...i love you....he mouthed...

"Please wait for me,, i will get you no matter what..we will be together again.don't give up..just hold on,,i will never leave you just liket this,, i'll come with you,,i promise you that..He said through his mind,,,

"Sir..get in the car now...one of the bodyguard said and forcely get in the car...

"He looked outside the window..glancing to young saeng till he was dissappered from his sight..

"Hyun joong listen to me,,,you can't just break the reputation that i am caring of for long years..you can't do such things like this.. you have to marry someone..

"I will not marrying someone,,,he said and assure?..

"Mwo? don't take it so complicated hyun joong,,,wether you like it or not you will gonna marry someone...you lose nicole...what did you find to young saeng that you didn't able to find with nicole huh?

"Happiness,, im happy with young saeng...he gave me the care that even my parents didn't able to express for me....i need him, i love him,,can't you understand that? hyun joong didn't break his sight on the window..

"Happiness? can he give you a kid? can you give him a kid? you were both guys,, how could you give your family the next successor...mr.kim said.

"hyun joong didn't response again...he knows he can't win over his father...

....

....

....

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He had glance to hyun joong..he saw him looking towards him looked worried,,,hyun joong ah,,,don't leave me.. i will wait for you...get me out of here,, we were in this stage,,,don't just give up on me,,,you are my stregth,,,please,,,take me,,,he said on his mind...

"Hyun joong gets in the car and starts to move the car.. he traced the car till it was dissappeared from that place...

"He get in the car...he looked outside..you will be leaving and take the work in japan...abeoji told,,he just ignored it..

"I won't be to harsh young saeng just follow my lead...soon you'll marry ms.choi...we will be having a meeting with them in japan...

"Ani.. she told me already she won't do marrying me...he smirked...

"Mwo? abeoji sighed... son,, this is not for me,, it's for your own good...

"If it's for my own,, why don't you just let me be happy,, and let me be with hyun joong....

"Do you think both of you will work out? even if i let you do what you want do you think hyun joong can do the same huh? you are old enough to understand such complicated things...

"I do.. that's why im risking it,,, because i am happy with that. i am happy with him...can't you just understand us? he wiped the tears that are falling..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were both grounded like a teenage boys,, no letting out,, no phones, no parties,,they can't even get in touch with their friends...

 

HYUN JOONG POV

"3 days had passed...weeks even had passed,,.he was at the room staring the whole room counting on the 4 walls,, he wished to have another wall that can connect to young saeng's location...

"Am i supposedly had my flight already but why i am still here? did they just tricked us...is he still in the country? what is he doing right now?

"young saeng ah,, saranghanda...you know it rght? mianhada i didn't able to get you,, im sure you know that i left already...but feel it,, i am still here,, i never left you...be strong young saeng ah,,,he teared up,,

"he closed his eyes to avoid on bursting into tears.....

.....

.....

.....

YOUNGSAENG POV

"They flew to japan a week after,, he showed weakness,, but he was force to take the flight with his parents..

"They arrived and went straight to his room as they reach home....he locked himself..he sat down on the floor folding his knees and hugged them burrying his face into his knees...

"hyun joong ahh..why you didn't get me...why did you leave me?...i've waited but why you didn't take me as you promised? this is the worst thing in my life.. i don't like to be apart from you..hyun joong ah,,hyun joong ah,, hyun joong ahh,,,,,oediya!!!! he cried out loud not minding if he was heard outside...

"Someone is knocking,,,,young saeng,,,son,, what happen to you open the door please...his eomma called behind the door,,

"He didn't move even an inch from where he was but he continue to cry and cry longing for hyun joong..thinking if it is already their fate,,this can't be...hyun joong ah please come,,,i will still be wating for you...

"He fell down on the floor,, his body was so weaked to endure,,,after long hours of cries, stress and too much thinking...he fell asleep out of tears and tiredness...

"He goes to work frequently,, doing the appointed jobs for a month already..he work and stayed to his room as he come home after,,,cry everyday,, counting the days that he is not seeing even a glance on hyun joong..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"Months already passed....

"This can't be..... young saeng ah,, i missed you so much... please tell me where are you?!! he punch his bed and burried his face on the pillow...

"I can't live like this young saeng...so please...

"please let me have a glance on him,, even just a seconds of glance please let me see him,,, is he ok now? what is he doing now? is he thinking of me? so many questions pop out on his mind....

"Suddenly his father came in...

"What do you want now? he asked facing back his abeoji...

"Prepare for next week,, you will be working to the company again..

"Wae? young saeng,? what about him,,,where is he? tell me abeoji,,tell me where he is right now? he face palm himself..

"Just do prepare,, other board were looking on you,, they were asking but we can't just reveal the exact reason why both of you left....abeoji explains and left without letting his son to talk again and didn't answer his question...

"He chuckled...what kind of life is this? he asked to the air and lay down closing his eyes and pictured out young saeng's face...but he keeps seeing the last image he saw,, sad face and teary eyes...

"Im going crazy,, young saeng,,eodiya!!! this is so frustrating,,i can't live longer without you...he shout on his mind...

"Suddenly he felt so uneasy,,his heart pounding so hard and fast...he rubbed it and tears flowed again out of the blue...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"One day he was at work,,,in the office,,,he was out of senses,,

"Sir,, you have to sign this,, a secretary came in and said...

"But young saeng is not responding he didn't even notice that someone is talking infront of him,, he was staring at the table making a hole on it soon..

"excuse me sir...sir...you have to sign this...the secretary gave the files infront of his table...

"Eo..yeah,,, you were talking? he pardoned...

"This one sir,, they need your signature...

"Ahh im sorry,,,he apologized and sign the documents,,,he stood up and decided to leave the room,,it's too quiet inside and keep thinking about hyun joong..

"he was walking at the hallway just looking on one direction,, he even passed by his father but didn't notice it...

"Mr. young saeng,,,someone called behind in japanese terms..

"He was walking continuously... his father was just staring to his son,, observing,,,

"Sir...the one calling pop out on his front...

"Eo de? he confusedly asked and snap out..

"Sir... are you ok sir,, i think,,you are jot...

"What is it? he asked again...

"ahmm never mind,,, you look so pale,,, and you look so sick,,,maybe you can just rest for now,,,a japanese worker suggested...

"Really?...he cup his face,,,, de thank you...he walked again and gone home..

"He reach home and went to his room...he lay down and tears been pouring again as he saw the four quiet walls of his room...His room seems spinning from slow to faster one... he close his eyes,,he cried and cried again,,,

"hyun joong ah!!!! he shouted with his mind and heart,,,he cried almost the half day since he get home...

"He felt so exhausted,,,weaked,, his body seems melting into air,,, he cried out loud and soon after he felt his sight became blured and eyes being closed and he lost his strength,,,

"Someone is shaking his body,, he tried to open his eyes..his eyes half open but he can't move his body,,

"He smiled,,,he was hallucinating,,, seeing hyun joong infront of him smiling clearly...hyun joong ah,,,is this real,,, you came? you will get me? he asked with low weak tone..

"He keeps seeing hyun joong,, the smile of him and soon after his sight totally block out....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..did i make the same one as the previous scene? finally i did recovered this chappy but eotteokke im not sure.. i just get your points on how you remember it,,,haha poor me i am the writer but can't remember it...hope you find it the same and didn't made the same one with other chappy's scene keke...thanks for the patience ....