CHAPTER 96: THE INTERVIEW

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

"At young saeng's unit where all their friends came to comfort them,,,,
 
"There was a knock on the door in the middle of their conversation just 30 minutes after their friends get in...they all stared at the door and there was a continuous knock...
 
"Hyun joong startled when ms. ahn suddenly appeared at the same time the door opened..she get in...
 
"Noona... young saeng stood up...
 
"Yahhh young saeng,, what do you think you did a while ago..you don't have to defended me from your father...Ms. ahn scolded him
 
"noona,, i don't want you to be blame with something you are not involve..young saeng argued back..
 
"Tskkk,,, you have your own problem,,, can't you think yourself first before somebody?
 
"Noona is not only just somebody to me...you are my noona,,noona,, noona!!!!! young saeng yelled and went to his room...
 
"Mianhae to interrupt,, im sorry,,, i will just talk to him to go come back here again...hyun joong lowered his head apologizing..
 
"Dwaesseo...let him be..it was just his tantrum,,, let him realize what he was doing right now,,im scolding him not for my sake it's for him,,for both of you,,you think this will be settled if he act like that infront of your parents...
 
"He was just worried like i do....that's why...hyun joong tries to defend young saeng..
 
"I am worried too..this could be a totally mess,,i just warned you yesterday but it was already too late...you never listen to all my words before,,
 
"Ahmm noona.. what do you mean? kyu jong asked,, the rest were anticipating to the answer...
 
"Kurae...i know all of it,, i knew it,, i notice it and i found it myself..so how careless they are...ms.ahn yelled annoyingly
 
"jinjja? the three got amused and excited..
 
"anyway,, what are you all doing here? she asked blinking her eyes to them,,
 
"Ahhh we read about the article so we rushed here,,,,
 
"To comfort them? ok,, what a good friends...were you all like this? always comforting everyone? do you do skinship also? she asked suddenly...
 
"Yeee..we are not ashame on how close we are..we don't think much about others opinion.. wae? jungmin answered..
 
''Nothing geunyang,,,young saeng ah!,,she turn to the room door and shouted..
 
"I will call him..hyun joong offered..
 
"Ani,, i will talk to him,,,
 
"She went to the room and saw young saeng stomach lay on the bed..she crossed her arm and stood on his side..
 
"I don't want to talk about it anymore,, just do what you want....young saeng spoke..
 
"Look,, young saeng ah,,i was just afraid that your father will get mad on you again,,,
 
"I don't care, you are more important than them,, i can't rely on them,, they always command me on what to do and not to do...young saeng whined, cried,  and sat up..
 
"You can't say you don't care,, they are your family..if you do explain to them im sure they can do understand you,, just don't give on explaining..she told him softly..
 
"You cared for me a lot,, i grew up beside you,, i am more closer to you,,they don't know what i like whom i love and what i want to do to my life..
 
"Because they care for your future...don't cry now,, you are not a kid anymore,, stand up for yourself defend yourself not other people..do your part on the interview,,, just deny everything and support with a good answer arrasseo?
 
"Young saeng nodded and just hug his noona...
 
"Im going now...you must talk,,both of you and prepare for the interview...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"after few days, the interview will hold...
 
"Only 2 private reporters of a popular magazines including the one who publicize the article was invited...
 
"The interview started,,they all answered it they denied of course,, like...
 
"One writer asked... is the rumor of you being in a special relationship is true?
 
"Hyun joong answered it..yes we have,, a special relationship as bestfriends, brothers,,the picture on that aticle is just a big misunderstanding,,, i hugged him because i was comforting him,, he has a problem that time so that's why..
 
"But is was stated that both of you were seen to be in an arguments...the publisher representative asked..
 
"No it wasnt an arguments i was just trying to calm him....hyun joong answered again..
 
"So can we know what is the problem why yu have to be in a such situation like that?
 
"Isn't it too much personal to reveal to the public? it was just some problems with someone so i followed him outside when i notice that he was thinking of something like maybe a problem so it was...maybe we don't need to bring it up since it was few years ago...hyun joong answered again..
 
"Young saeng ssi.. is that true?
 
"ye.. i was in hiatus that time very upset from someone so i was really glad that he comforted me...well having a comforter is much better than to give up right? young saeng answered...
 
"Ohh i see so maybe we shouldn't brought about that topic...but in jeju just few days ago,, you were seen holding hands,,according to the article...
 
"Ahhh that one? hyun joong laughed..well maybe it is a totally mistake..we were just in a rush that time so i had to rush young saeng in walking so i held his hand...does reporters never seen a situation like that? like idols for example,,don't they do much skinship with their friends..it was just the same on us,,they can hold hands kissed on cheek in public,, so can't we do that if we are really that close? it was just part of teasing or bonding..isn't it? hyun joong detailed it in explanation...
 
"Well maybe you are right,, maybe it was just too much for us reporters to write such article....then we heard that both of your fiance are here? one of the interviewer asked and look around..
 
"Ahh ye,,, my fiance is not here,,, she called me a while ago and she told me she can't do it now,, she was rushed to go back overseas,,because her class resume already...
 
"Jinjjaya? hyun joong whispered,,,
 
"aniya...it was just an excuse..she told me to tell them that...he whispered back..
 
 
 
*flashback
 
"Yoonah came to the company an hour before the interview...young saeng ssi,,she called him while he was waiting for hyun joong at the office...
 
"eo...you came?young saeng asked..
 
"De.. but don't worry i will leave immediately before the interview will start...she response.
 
"Jinjja? wae?
 
"well i talk to my parents already and i told them that i will not get married at my age,, i want to do myself..
 
"And?
 
"They agree..i already talked to your parents and i apologize for it...they understand me since i want to go finish my schooling first...
 
"Jinjja? they didn't insists on marrying me?
 
"A wedding will not start if there is no bride right..i won't waste my time spending the night with you if you are thinking to another person,, it will be a hell for me...yoonah joked and laugh...
 
"young saeng run towards yoonah and hugged her,,gomawo,,,for understanding me...
 
"Why don't you release me first before i get change my mind and hugged you back and hold you tight and asked for a real marriage...yoonah threatened...
 
"Young saeng release her immediately,,,mianhae i was,, iwas just got excited...jeongmal gomawo...
 
"Ok,,,just tell the interviewer that i'm not coming and i rushed back overseas,, don't mention the name of the country i want privacy...tell them my class resume already...
 
"you are leaving?
 
"she smirked..of course not,, my class will resume next month so i still have a month to stay here..just tell them,, a lie..i don't want a paparazzi behind me ok...so tell them i was overseas...
 
"Young saeng smiled,,,gomawo,,im sincere with that..
 
*end
 
 
 
"Waaahhhh,, she so nice huh...hyun joong whispered and smiled..
 
"How about you hyun joong ssi....en interviewer asked
 
"Ahhh actually same with young saeng she's not here,,she can't showed up today,, something had happen to her...she was sick actually so she's at home right now...she told me to apologize for her not coming and showing up..im really sorry for that,,, i didn't know young saeng's fiance is not coming too...hyun joong answered...
 
 
*flashback
 
"an hour before the interview hyun joong met nicole...
 
"Oppa mianhae i can't go to the interview...nicole said..
 
''wae?
 
"geunyang,,i can't,, it is too unfair for junsu oppa..
 
"Mwo? junsu wae? hyun joong raised his eyebrow..
 
"Ahmmm...he..he..he is my boyfriend now...nicole confess in low tone and lowered her head..
 
"Jinjja? waahhhh,,that's why you are refusing now?
 
"Nicole nodded...
 
"Chukhahae....hyun joong smiled widely while congratulating her..
 
"Oppa don't look at me like that...don't try to get my attention and fall for you again..
 
"Aniya, aniya,, i was just happy for you...geunde..how about your parents..?
 
"i talked to them already and i introduce junsu oppa to them,,they are disappointed at first but they do understand me in the future im sure...so don't worry about them...
 
"So how can i tell abeoji for it?
 
"I will call him later when the interview will start...i will apologize...
 
"Gomawo.. im glad you are ok now...i wish you be happy to junsu...
 
"Of course i will be happy,, he is so nice,, unlike you,,nicole grinned and laughed..
 
"Hyun joong just smiled..
 
"I just hope oppa will be more happy in the future..i know you will both be happy together..i just wish you could overcome all this and they accept both of you...
 
"Im so thankful,, still supporting us inspite of the hurt we caused on you...
 
"Aniya.. at least now i know to whom i belong...take care,, just tell the reporters i am so sorry for not attending because i am really sick...
 
*end
 
 
 
"Ahhh,, jinjja??? what a wrong timing for them,,,but ok....an interviewer sighed..
 
"Ahh wait i have another question,,,,one raised the hand...
 
"De? the two stopped and waited for the question...
 
"Ahm someone says that you are always going home in one place..the saw you everyday going in and out of the same building,,, are you two living together?
 
"ahhh,, we live in the same building  because we both bought a unit in the same building,, separate unit, of course,, my unit is a gift from my parents when i graduated high school...hyun joong said..
 
"I was looking for a unit that time where i can stay because our house is too far from school so it happened that there are available unit there so i bought one and it was just 30 minutes away from school,,,ms.ahn is the one who negotiate with the owner,,, young saeng added...
 
"ahhh ok,, so maybe everything are clear now,,,,thank you so much for the time,,can we take pictures?
 
"Ahhh ye... thank you for your time too...the interview ended like that..
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"The two sighed in relief,,,they went to their office...hyun joong hugged young saeng..
 
"Wae? young saeng asked...
 
"Nothing i just thought while we were on the interview,, i thought we will really be ending just like that...
 
"I thought the same... i was so nervous...
 
"I know.. but it went well right? they didn't asked more complicated questions so i think we did the right one...
 
"Hyun joong ah,, release me now before someone will caught us again...young saeng said..
 
"eotteokke i want o hug you more but i think it will be no help..hyun joong release his hug but utterly said after releasing,,,saranghae..
 
"The door opened and a fierce eyes were sharply shooting to them...sarang?
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
..cut again....haizzttt it's so hard to think of how could i update this haha,, but it was so fun and hope you still get the point,, do you now imagined what happen next? keke...