FINAL: EVERYONE'S HAPPINESS

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

HYUN JOONG POV

"after their morning seession...they both fell down on the bed...

"Young saeng catch his breath as he was exchausted by hyun joong and so hyun joong too...

"Young saeng close his eyes,,,but after just seconds regaining his air he fell asleep...

"Hyun joong's eyes was wide open reminiscing the past,,,he smiled,,,its been 9 years,,,he thought and looked at the man beside him..

"He stared at him,,, young saeng ah...he called..

"Young saeng is not moving...he lift his head to see the face of the man...omo,,, is he sleeping? aigoo...he chuckled..

"Yahhh,, he shook him,,, but young saeng ignores him,,,yahhhh!!!!! isshhhh why you always sleep after we make out huh..aigoo...

"Young saeng suddenly moved and back face him...

"He tickled him,,,

"aeshhhh,,, don't you see im sleeping?! suddenly the man beside him talked in a bit high tone..

"We still have some things to do,, don't sleep..

"Wae? young saeng asked as he faced him..

"we have get together remember? jungmin told us..

"omo... i almost forgot it...young saeng sat up immediatedy...

"Almost forgot? you totally forgot it,,,he smirked shooting a sharp glare to young saeng..

"Young saeng stick his tongue out,, de,, mian,,, im going to have shower now...he said and stood up and run rapidly to the bathroom...

...

...

YOUNG SAENG POV

"So tired and suddenly fell asleep...when suddenly the man on his side keeps shaking his arm,,,

"wae? he asked facing him with an annoyed face..

"Hyun joong reminded him about the get together....he thought for a while..

"he run rapidly to the bathroom,, he took his toothbrush and quickly brush his teeth...

"His head were facing the sink so he didn't notice that hyun joong follows him inside...

"Hyun joong holds his hips..

"Young saeng startled..aishhh jinjja you scared me! he exclaimed...wae!?

"let's go have shower together..hyun joong naughtily smirked and wink..

"Mwo? he laughed...

"wae? can't we? hyun joong asked smiling..

"He smiled but transformed his face into a serious one after...i know what you are thinking,,, andwae!...just wait your turn ok...he said and went to open the glass door of the shower room...

"Hyun joong follows behind and pushed him inside and pressed him on the wall...

"Yahhh,, i already gave you a pleasure a while ago...go...! wait for your turn!...he said yelling and pushing him away..

"Shirrheo.. come here..naughty hyun joong open the shower and run the water all over their body...

"i said,, wait for your turn,, hyun joong ssi...he said keeps pressing his palm to hyun joong's chest to avoid him from nearing..

"wae.. im wet now...i can't go out anymore..

"He slap him on the chest.. you are so naughty..he said and smirked cutely..

"as i thought,, you were just playing hard to get huh,,, don't deny it,, you like it too...hyun joong teased..

"Jinjja... he smiled and bit his lower lip as he wrap his arm around hyun joong's neck..be quick or we will be late for the get together,,you know jungmin,,he is a hot tempered person,,,, he said...

"Hyun joong chuckled,,, of course i know how to be quick you know it...hyun joong response as he planted a kiss on his neck...

"This is the second time for this day....he whispered as he closed his eyes in pleasure..

"There could be a third time reserve for tonight or fourth? hyun joong replied in tease...

"They both laugh and continue to what they were doing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"Yeobeo...!come here,,,! are you done? he shouted from the room as early as 8am...

"Get up now,,! breakfast is ready...! jiyoung response who was at the kitchen that time..

"Come here first..yeobeo!!!! kyu jong shouted again...

"Wae? why you keep shouting out there,,, time to eat now...we still need to prepare for the foods we bring later..jiyoung yelled back as he opened their bed room door..

"It's too early,,, sleep again.. palli...he childishly command his wife..

"Yahhh oppa.. if i fell asleep can you prepare all the foods we need? jiyoung said uncovering his husband from the blanket..

"yahhh.. it's too cold give me that... i don't have my shirt...he said while he was stomach layed on the bed..

"You are so lazy...jiyoung slap him on the ..

"Kyu jong laughed and suddenly he grab jiyoung's hand and pulled her towards him..

"Ahhh jinjja...! jiyoung fell on his husband's top...she was struggling to stand up but he tightened his grip to her..

"unhold me now you jerk...i still have more things to do...

"Shirrheo...yeobeo... you are not yet pregnant? he asked..

''wae? molla..i haven't check it..wae.. you want to have a baby already? she asked..

"He nodded.. let's make a baby today... he said suddenly that makes his wife lift from his grip..

"Mwo? yahhh,, we can't just do it everyday and everyday to make a baby...that is not advisable...

"Wae? the last time we did it was,,,,he thought...ahmmm..

"The other day ok,,, and oppa... can we wait first.. i havent recieve the res.. she stopped and sighed..ani.. forget it....

"wae? he asked.. did your period delayed already? he was anticipating...

"Jiyoung buried her face to his husband's chest....how can i tell him? ahmmm im not sure anyway,, i still need to wait for the result.. arghhh i was  3 weeks delay already,,, she thought..

"Why can't you answer me? he asked as he flip her to exchange their position... he towered his wife and planted a soft kiss on the lips...

"Oppa... jamkan....jiyoung refuse but kyu jong keeps kissing him...

"Be at ease ok why you are avoiding me..and you were sensitive lately everytime i want to have it...im your husband,, and yahhh we did it several times but why were you like this now...he click his tongue and continue..

"Arghhhh brat,, jinjja,, you insists whenever you like it..aigoo,,, jiyoung complain as she patted his own head..

"He smiled and shut his wife's mouth into his soft kiss...

"Wife can't do anything but just let him,,, she response into it that makes his husband arrouse more to feel the heat...

"I told you,,,he laughed you can't just resists on me....

"Keumanhae just do it,,,jiyoung said as he pulled his husband closer to her.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGMIN POV

"He dialled his phone....

"eo..waeyo? hyungjun on the other line answered..

"Come to my house now,,,he commanded..

"Wae it's too early...and we will go to your house later this lunch..

"Just come ok...we have to talk now..

"about what?

"Something ok just come here now..he hung the phone..

"After an hour.. hyung jun came,,,one of the maid led him to jungmin's room...

"Hyung jun knock,,,

"Come in...he said..

"Yahhhh why on earth you thought and you suddenly want  me to go here this early?! hyung jun yelled

"Geunyang.. i think we need to settle things now about us...he said as he sat down on the bed with a sad face..

"wae?

"Let's end it here..he said..

"Mwo? hyung jun widened his eyes...

"we both know that our relationship is just like a contract right? he said

"De i know but why all of a sudden you were ending it? hyngjun asked..

"Geunyang....

"Don't tell me... you will be marrying already? hyung jun exclaimed

"my fiance came back to korea now... aishhh jinjja.. he cried..

"Mwo? yahhhh since when? hyung jun asked laughing..

"last week..and i met her already..yahhh why are you laughing? he whined

"Hyung jun pouted,,,and sat down beside him..actually...my marriage wil be announce soon too,, im just still finding the right time to tell you...but since you opened it...so i must tell you now..

"ehhh????? so it means this is really our end? jungmin said..

"maybe...hyung jun response...

"I was just wondering,,, hyung jun ah,,, you didn't fell in love with me? he asked..

"Hyung jun tilted his head...molla... i know i am hurting and being jealous sometimes but,,, i don't know maybe beacause we just found our relationship as a closed friends only so i am used to it...

"But when we kissed you don't feel something? he asked again..

"Ahmm i felt something,, heat? lust? pleasure?...hyung jun replied..

"Then that's good then,, at least we won't be hurt that much like hyun joong and young saeng..i really admired those two,, they really fought for their love...i think if we took our relationship into heart we were the same as them,,,he said and sighed..

"maybe.. gomawo... for making me so happy with you,,, though it was just... well more on like a game or just for pleasuring purpose,, i still love you,,, you still my bestfriend till the end..nothing would change...

"Geunde if this is the final then can we do our last pleasurable moment together? he said as he wet his lips giving a y lustful eyes to hyung jun..

"Hyungjun laugh,, im gonna miss this....

"We can still do this in the future if you want..

"To become an unfaithful one?

"so what we can't get pregnant anyway,,, well we can be an unfaithful husband then...he said jokingly..

"Hyung jun cup the face of the man on his top and pressed his lips to him,,,,

"He responded and undress hyungjun who was on his below...i will drive it today....he whispered..

"Hyung jun smirked... can you?

"Jusr wait and see... he winked...and starts his business..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"Oppa mian im late.. she apologize,,,

"It's ok,, we still have more time...junsu said..

"But we still be attending the get together...remember we will give a surprise party for hyun joong oppa and young saeng oppa..

"It's ok we can go there before it starts...i talk to the designer already so that we will just make a fitting when we arrived there...

"Ok.. let's go.. im so excited to see the designs...she smiled as she clung unto junsu's arm..

"They arrived at the boutique...she came in first to the fitting room to fit the wedding dress...she fitted one by one till junsu picked out the last one,,it was just plain tube.. embroidered on the edge and with just plain green ribbon that was tied on the waist,, with a long plain white veil...

"Junsu next fitted his.. plain white coat and pants,, the next one is plain white tuxedo and white pants.. and chose the 3rd one which is just a plain coat with white polo and black vest inside,  and a black pants..

"They took pictures on it..together and seems to be a real couple..

"Oppa...gomawo...she said as she lowered his head..

"Junsu lift her chin...i love you nicole.. i know this is just an intimate before, i was just worried and somewhat like seeing myself into you and i told myself that i need to help you but as  i knew you, day by day my perception and my interest on you had changed...

"Oppa...

"I didn't love you because i pitty on you,, i love you because of what you are now,,,i love you because of who nicole is...arrasseo?

"Gomawo.. i love you too oppa...i may not be that good girlfriend on you because you know who i wished to be with but when you came into my life,, i have change my feelings and bit by bit my heart,,, i notice that my heart is just beating now for you....

"Don't cry,, i don't want to see the eyes of my bride swollen because of me...junsu said consoling his future wife and planted a soft peck on the lips..

"there is a sudden flash in between the peck and looked to their side and saw an attendant was still standing not too close to them and took a picture...

''sir here is your phone...the attendant gave the phone ans smiles as she left the couple..

"Junsu checked it and saw a perfect photo captured of them kissing...

"they laughed on it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"they both drop to his home..

"Eo..what are you doing here? eoma asked as she was accompanying abeoji to get off to work..

''Annyeong haseyo... Hyun joong greeted...

''Ahh ye...so what brought you here huh? eomma asked again..

"Wae.. can't we go here whenever we want? he replied..

"aigoo im just asking...

"We were going to meet our friends they told us that we have a get together so we decided to drop by here...hyun joong explains..

"Ahhh kurae? that's why you take your leave today? abeoji spoke..

''deee..both replied in unison...

"where is noona? he asked..

"She's at her condo of course.. abeoji answered...

"She took a one week leave waeyo? he asked again..

"Jinjja? abeoji tilted his head and think...is she really that serious? he murmured...

"Good morning...a girl's voice greeted...

"eo! noona...he said..

"what are you doing? why did you file for a week of leave,,abeoji asked...

"ahh abeoji,,,ahmmm,,, yong jin is here to get permission....noona said hesitantly..

"Mwo... eo.. ye... abeoji looked at the man beside the noona..

"De annyeong haseyo....yong jin greeted...

"What's going on? he asked smirking,,,noona,, i think i smell something..he tease..

"Aeshhh shut up you bratt..noona scolded elbowing him..

"Ahh de... we are planning to get married...and she told me to get permission from you,,, yong jin spoke...

"Mwo?!! abeoji excplaimed..

"Noona chukhahae...he and hyun joong congratulate her..

"Yahhh!!! andwae!! abeoji yelled..you didn't informed us and you suddenly bringing this guy here and suddenly telling us that you want to get married? abeoji scolded noona...

"sir... that is why we're asking for your permission...noona raise the voice too..

"andwae.. let's talk about it some other time.. i am busy..im going now...abeoji turn around and left..

"Eommonim... why is he like that? noona frowned..

"Don't worry he was just surprised,, you should tell him earlier before you take your boyfriend here... don't worry i'll talk to him later...eomma said..

"Noona,, you are getting married already? i mean,,, how about me,,? you will gonna leave me now? he whined..

"Yaahhh,,, are you still a little kid huh... you have hyun joong,, isn't it right to find mine huh,, im getting older soon..noona said...

"noona,,,,! he pouted and hug his noona and said,,, im happy for you,,, i will convince abeoji too..

"Gomawo....

"eo,, we're late,, we're going now... hyun joong kaja...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They both enter jungmin's house...

"Confettis approach them as they opened the door...

"wae? wae? wae? what's going on here? hyun joong widened his big eyes...

"Yahhh it's been a long time since we celebrated your anniversary,,,, happy 9th year anniversary.. all screamed...

"Aigoo, why were you celebrating it too...? young saeng said...

"yahhh we always celebrate it in the past and this is the first year that you were celebrating it as open relationship and one more thing this is our 9th year anniversary as friends remember.. well exclude kyu jong,, so i decided to celebrate it....

"Aigoo.... all were looking at jungmin who was teary already...

"wahhhh,, i never thought there is a part of you that is serious.... and emotional... hyung jun wipe jungmin's tear and patted him on the back...

"Yahhh... i am not,, i am just happy to have you guys and i am happy for all...jungmin said..

"Ahmm,, gomawo... young saeng spoke,,, i am really happy that i met you,, thanks to kyu jong that i chose to transfer to your school because he was there and i am thankful that i met hyun joong,,,thank you to all the support, you never left us hang as we struggle for our problems...

"And i am the most thankful person that i met young saeng...all chuckled,,, something changes happened to me,, im not that kind of emotional person so that's it,, gomawo..hyun joong said..

"Ahmmm we have something to give to everyone.. nicole spoke as she get something inside her bag. and gave to everyone..

"wahhhhhh my bestfriend,,,,jiyoung hugged nicole...chukhahae....

"You're getting married... both of you? waaahhhh that's good then,,,,jungmin asked and said

"Junsu and nicole nodded and smiles at them..

"Everyone congratulates them...

"well seems this is a multiple celebration...kaja,, let's eat now... my dearest wife prepare the food again,, kyu jong proudly said..

"and we cooked some too...jungmin added..

"They were on the dining table...

"Oppa,, i want that.. jiyoung demanded pointing to the dish far away from them...

"Kyu jong gave it...

''Oppa that one too...

"Wait... kyu jong gave it too..

"Jiyoung eats too fast...

"Oppa give me some of that...jiyoung pointed again to other dish..

"Mwo? yaahhh can you eat slowly? i notice you,, you were eating like a pig lately...you keep demanding for food... but you were still slim..

"wae? you want me to get fat?

"Ani... aigoo... im not starving you but why you eat a lot everyday,,,your food is always for two persons...

"Aigoo...nicole was jaw dropped when she saw how jiyoung eat,,,,yahhhh are you, i mean is it possible that you are pregnant?

"Mwo?!! all exclaimed as they widened their eyes towards her..

"Ehhh? jiyoung stopped and cleared ..get your food and eat now...ok? she suggested..

 

*flashback

"this morning,, after they've done,, jiyoung stood up and went out of the room,,,

"he called someone...

"De... ye,, may i know the result now? he asked..

"Ahh yehh is this jiyoung? the voice behind the call confirmed..

"De i am,, she answered as she bit his nails..

"Ahh ye,, chukhahae...you are pregnant,,, 3 weeks pregnant ..

"de? jinjja? she said happily and hung the phone...he went back to the room and hugged his husband..

"wae? kyu jong asked..

"Nothing...she smiled as she lean on his husband's chest..

*end

 

"Hey!! kyu jong snap his wife from dreaming..

"Ehhh.. ne? she response..

"yahhh are you pregnant? her husband asked again,,, all were anticipating...

"3 weeks.. jiyoung  said and lowered his head and ignore the rest and continue to eat...

"Waahhhhh... all scream..

"3 weeks? meaning you are really pregnant? kyu jong suddenly kissed her wife on the lips infront of their friends,, jiyoung blushed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"few months later..

"Everyone was settled... nicole and junsu get married the next month after the get together and got pregnant easily after their honeymoon...

"Jiyoung's tummy got bigger as she eats a lot still,,, both of them were excited to see their son in just 2 months left...

"jungmin and hyung jun met their future... they met their future wife,,, they aren't that happy anyway,,, they will be marrying in one year so they decided to continue their relationship first like before while waiting for the right time to get married..their contract relationship...

"Ms.ahn finally got permitted to get married with the help of young saeng  and his eomma to convince the abeoji,, abeoji can't still believe that his daughter, though she is not really their daughter is getting married too...

"Our couple lived in peace and now their parents suggested to use surrogatory mother to have their heir.. they opposed as usual but they can't refuse...it wasn't finalize yet because they don't want to do it thinking that it will just create a big problem if they use surrogate mother for their son...well for the technology nowadays,, everything is ossible though problems will arise after that..they were in trouble giving out their baby to a stranger mother..they don't need to have with the woman anyway,, it's just a matter of technology..

"Yahhh,, are you going to do it? young saeng asked..

"Ahmmm not bad anyway,,, we don't need to have with them..hyun joong response,,

''But we don't know who was the girl,, he must be pretty so that our babies were born good looking,, young saeng pouted..

"They must find one,,,anyway can we choose a girl?

"Ahh ani... i heard it is strictly prohibitted to meet the surrogate mother and the family requested for it..young saeng said..

"Aigoo.....come here... i will hug my baby,,,,hyun joong hug young saeng tightly..

"Let's sleep now.. another day of work tomorrow and some pestering day from our parents about that thing..young saeng told..

"We must endure it,, just let them do they want at least we are still together...hyun joong response

"I love you so much..good night..

"I love you more....

"They slept with both embrace and warm arms....days were passing,,, but it was a relief to them that they were accepted.. saying i love you to each other is not a tiring one...they could tell each other how much they love each other, anywhere and everyday, they could do sweet moment inspite of tiredness and stress from work but they never forget to console, comfort and care one another...misunderstanding arise but they never let it slide for the next day...

"SAYING I LOVE YOU AND SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU LOVE A PERSON IS WORTH TO HEAR AND WORTH TO KNOW TO REALIZE HOW WORTH TO LIVE BESIDE THE WORTH LIVING THING BESIDE YOU"

 

 

......................................END......................................