CHAPTER 74: MY PUNISHMENT

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

after few days

"Nothing much to do,, they are done with their exams,,,their clearance in school was done signing by their teachers,,, now having their summer vacation,,They got a good grades anyway, all of them were resting, jung min and hyung jun were busy looking a place for them to go for a vacation to enjoy,, while kyu jong was spending most of his time to jiyoung who was still busy with her pub,,,of course a good fiance and future husband to be needs to accompany his future wife....

 

HYUN JOONG POV

"young saeng ah!!!! he shouted calling young saeng from the bathroom,,,

"Young saeng ah!!! he called again,,, no response still quiet...

"Yoooounngg saaaeeeng aaaahhhhh!!!!! he shouted louder and insert his head on the open door in the bathroom searching if young saeng is inside the room...

"where is he? did he abandoned me now? he mumbled...

"Young saeng! heo young saeng!,, eodiya?!

"HAizzttt... pabo... why did you forget the towel? now you have to get it your own...he talk to himself...He then get out of the shower room and look for one,,he found one on the bed....

"Haissshhhh,,, the floor is wet already, he notice,,,he rushed back to the bathroom and dry himself and cover his body half with the towel....and went out again to see the water that had messed up on the floor...he looked for a rag for him to use but there's nothing he found...

"Young saeng ah,,, give me a rag,,,,it's all wet here!!! he shouted again...

"Ahh jinjja!!! where is he? he mumbled and quickly wore his pants remain undress on the upper part and went out on the living room to check...

"Yahhh!!!! heo young saeng!!! yahhh!!!! he shout again,,he notice, is he deaf? he said and called as he found him on the kitchen...

 

 

YOUNGSAENG POV

He left hyun joong inside the room while having the shower,, since he felt hungry,, he decided to make breakfast for them,,,,

"They woke up early since they went to bed early last night....

"He put on his earpiece and listen to music....He hum on it while making simple toasted garlic bread and hot chocolate...

"Without his knowing hyun joong was freakingly shouting from the bathroom since he the volume high....

"While preparing, someone went closer to him,, he didn't notice because he was busy humming with the song and moving a little with the rhythm...

"he startled and jumped as soon as someone's hand hold his waist while another hand remove the earpiece from his ear...

"That's why you are deaf huh,, hyun joong said on his ear...

"Wae? he response and face hyun joong holding a bread...

"Yahhh im calling you a hundred times yet you are not responding,,,it's because of this earpiece huh?

"Ohhh,,,, i didn't heard any call.....

"Because you listen into music with a loud volume,, yahhh you want to break your eardrum? aisshhhh,,,

"mianhae,, i just got carried away,,,

"issshhh,, hyun joong chuckled and inch his face to him and block him on both sides....

"Let,,us,, let's have a breakfast...he looked straight to hyun joong..

"I still want you to be my breakfast.....

"Again!! i,,, i,,  think i have my shower first....

"No need,,,

"Uhhh,, i smell bad then,,,

"Gwaenchanha...owhhh i remember,, i haven't gave you the punishment for making me embarrassed with our friends right? i almost forgot it...

"What is that? why would i get punishment? what did i do?

"yahhh it's about the last time that i thought,,, i mean  the exam? the dream, remember now? hyun joong remind him..

"Young saeng smiled cutely and looked away,,why did he still remember it? he thought...it's already few days past,, isn't it expired already? he said expecting him to answer yes..

"wae.. is it a food to have an expiration date...so no,,,now you have to do the forfeit..

"Ermmmm,,, what punishment then?

"Just let me take you as my breakfast and i won't punish you hard...

"If i refuse?

"Then do all the things i command you...

"Ahmmmmm,,,then i'll just follow your command excluding this,,,no touch no kiss,,,

"Are you sure?

"Aniyo..

"Then let me.....

"ahmm Why you didn't put your shirt,,, let me grab one for you,,,he tried to change the topic before hyun joong finish his words...

"Aniya,, it doesn't make sense it will just take off later.....

"you will get sick,, it's still cold because of the aircon...

"Why you worried too much,, im healthy so i won't get sick ok...and it will be warm later or should i say HOT? hyun joong then inch his face closer to his and gave a quick peck on lips...followed on cheek and last on neck and then tease young saeng,,,you want it too right?

"Aniyo!,,..

"Hyun joong then smirk and tried to plant a kiss again on the lips...but..

"He took aback and put the bread on hyun joong's mouth,,..

"Hyun joong scratch his back head as young saeng found the chance to escape...and run into the room...

"Hyun joooooong!!!! young saeng scream from the bedroom....

"Ooopssss!!!! hyun joong close his eyes and hit his forehaed lightly that he remember that the room floor is wet...

 

"Hyun joong went inside the room munching deliciously with the bread....

"Yahh!! what is this? why is it there's water in here?

"I forgot my towel,, im calling you to asked you to get a towel for me but you didn't response so i went out,of,the,bathroom to grab a towel then yeah that's all that's why,,,that came on the floor,,,hyun joong explains...

"Young saeng sighed...

"clean it,,, that's one of your punishment, since you chose to follow my command,,,

"Ehh? is this the punishment? so easy,, ok i'll do this...

"Hyun joong smirk and went closer to young saeng and grinned,, that was just the beginning...

"Yahhh!! are you serious? young saeng gave a pitiful facial expression but in a cute way.....

"uh-uh hyun joong gestured a no-no on his index finger infront of him,,,that won't work,, you think you are spoiled to me?  and i can't bear to give you hard time?...not now,,,,

"Jinjja!!!! for how many days?

"Don't worry just the whole day...

"Whole day? ahmm half day?

"No...

"You really make this day hard for me?

"De.. unless you will change your mind...

"Arrasseo,, he then chnge his face into a cold facial expression...

"You really won't change your mind?

"Wae? disappointed?

"Ani.. then clean that now and you have to prepare food for me...

"So i will be your maid today? arrasseo my master....he pout...

"Just change your mind then....hyun joong smirk again

"Young saeng then wipe the floor and went inside the bathroom to take a bath with his sad gloomy face....

"hyun joong went to living room and watch tv while waiting for young saeng...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A moment later...

 

"Young saeng came out of the room with his hair already done and dry...

"Waahhhh!!! young saeng so you did your hair first before coming out huh?  im hungry already,,, your making your master starve to death...hyun joong told him..

"Arrasseo! jinjja...you mean it huh....

"Before young saeng leave for the kitchen a call came to hyun joong, he picked it up immediately when he saw the one calling...De abeoji?

"Now? with young saeng?

"Eo arrasseo.. we'll be there in a moment...

 

"Those words makes young saeng curious,,,your father? he asked

"Yes...

"Waeyo why i heard my name?

"ahh they want us to go to the company,,my father and yours are there they want us to go there...

"Jinjja? young saeng happily response...

"Wae? wae? wae? why you are happy?

"of course i don't need to cook for you,,so let's go, we can just eat there.young saeng stuck his tongue on the side to tease...

"happy huh....

"Seems your punishment is already done,, you couldn't punish me now and you said it's just the whole day....

"Then tomorrow will be...

"oooppssss no.. you can't i started already so means i need to just finish it this day...

"Let's see then,,hyun joong grinned..

"Yaaahhh!!! ok then let's see tonight arrasseo,,just wish and hope that i am not TIRED...young saeng emphasized....don't be disappointed now..he clung onto hyun joong's arm like a child...

"hyun joong leave him and went to bedroom to dress up....

"Aigoo...why he is so upset..did he really wants to eat me? am i food? argghhhh craving with heo young saeng,,,, he talked alone and laugh then follow him inside the room...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the company

"They enter the company,, all the employees line up as the manager on the front desk command all of them to greet the two heirs of the company, well they were pretty known since they were already introduced...

"They greet back and bowed politely..

"From there the secretary of heo family was on the lobby talking to someone...

"eo noona...you are here too?...what is the agenda, why they called us here? young saeng asked as they approach the secretary...

"ahhh ye,,, wasseo...actually they want you both to inform about your training here since its already vacation...i actually waiting for you...

"de? waeyo... why all of a sudden? we thought we will be trained when we finish our school? hyun joong ask

"I don't know too,,, but don't worry i will be the one training you both since your family's secretary have a lot of duties to do...

"jinjja? daebak!!! young saeng response in amusement...

"Tsk... why you look so excited? hyun joong interrupt...

"Of course,,i will be with noona,,,and yaahhh don't you be thankful.. noona will not give us a hard time,,,am i right noona?

"Ahmm let's see,, this is different you know right? so i will be a little bit strict to both of you,,, but as long as you cooperate it would be so easy on you....arrasseo?

"I know that,,, we will be a good trainee to you....

"Deeee..that's good,,,,secretary gave a sweet smile to him,,,and young saeng make a cute smile to her,,,

"Hyun joong elbowed him,,and mouthed him,, you are so flirty,,and glared him fiercely.

"Wae? jealous? young saeng mouthed back....

"hyun joong looked away....

 

"They reach the president's office...both of their father were inside,, the secretary knock trice before opening the door and lead them inside....

"They both greet each other,,, and talk about the training....and after 20 minutes talking about it they left the office and transferred to a private room where they will be having a briefing on what to do,,,,the secretary explains everything they need to do...

"The secretary said...so this is not actually your training period,, we just call it a training but you just have to go here to know and familiarize everything..just some information about the company distributions, from the product itself up to the logistics just a sight seeing to make it simple...anyway you just have to go here thrice a week...

"Ahhhh i thought it would be the start of our hell,,,so it is more on the lecture? hyun joong asked..

"Yes,, they just want to prepare you so that when you undergo the real training and taking over the company it would be easy on you to understand...

"I see,, it was just like a summer class...am i right?

"yes something like that.....

''hyun joong's stomach was heard....ohhhh....he hold his stomach and listen carefully...

"yahh!!! is that your stomach? young saeng asked laughing..

"De.... we didn't had breakfast, that's why and i almost forgot about food.,,,hyun joong complain...

"Arrasseo.. i will order food for you,,,just wait here,,,the secretary left to buy foods....

"the two rested their back on their chair....hyun joong keeps saying he's hungry...

"Me too.. i just thought of it now..

"You were starving me,,you know that....i need food...

"Yahhh i made toasted bread but it's me you want to eat...am i food,, do you see me as food?

"De..now i see a huge meat on your head...let me bite a portion,,,,hyun joong pretend to hallucinate and crave with the food on young saeng's head and his lips lustful...and grab his head with his both hands...

"Yahhh!!! get off my head,,,im not meat ok,,yahhh,,,stop stop,,,,young saeng keeps freeing himself from him...

"Hyun joong stared a lustful look on young saeng and asked...why you were always refusing on my kiss lately?

"Did i?

"De...am i always looked like a ?

''A maniac...

"it's ok as long as only for you right?

"Of course, then?

"what?

"hyun joong stole a quick peck on lips....

"Yahh!! we are not home,,i told you not to do things like this outside home...

"wae?

"Noona will come soon...

"No she won't....she will need to go outside to buy food...there is no proper meal in the canteen here because the large canteen is in the other building...

"really? what if other will come...

"They won't this is a private room...

"But...we need to....young saeng was cut in..

"Hyun joong sealed him with a kiss,, a kiss that looks like he was craving into the meat that he saw on young saeng's head...

"Uhmmmp..yahhh we will be dead if they caught us with this situation...young saeng pulled out and told him..

"Hyun joong didn't listen yet he planted another soft kiss on him,, he pulled the chair of him turn it around to face him and kissed him softly...

"they just laugh and continue since young saeng cannot refuse again...is this counted as the forfeit? he asked in between the kiss..

"Ani.. just a part.. remember the day hasnt set off yet....

"Crazy,,,,do you think this is a forfeit,,young saeng chuckled...

''whatever....

"They breath once in a while to catch up an air...and continue with their kiss...

"Then 15 minutes later they immediately release each other as they heard  the doorknob sounded like someone is opening it but it was just open slightly because good thing is that they heard someone came and called the secretary and chat for a while..so they fixed their selves and pretend that they didn't do anything...

"you said it will take too long before she gets back...ahhhhh i lost 40 years of my life...young saeng startled as he was fixing his hair...

"I don't know..did they renovate the canteen here and serve a proper meal already? hyun joong response and wonder..

"Aissshhhh ask me again...why would i know? careless,, good thing someone came...

"shall we meet and thank that person who save our lives?

"They laugh...

"eooo mianhada... someone just approach me.. here,, you can take your meal here,...and i will just wait for you  to finish...

"Why don't you join us...young saeng invites...

"No thanks i'm done already..,,she then sat down on the other end of the table...

 

"After having their food,, the lecture begun for 4 hours and they tour around before they go go home...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....thanKYU to all my readers..ehe i want to thank you all,,,and i want to inform you guys that i will skip the 2 years level of their school and i will jump on the 4th year of them,,,,, because i am worried that if not,, this would take too long and when time comes it would be just fall this story in hiatus and you have to wait for 6 months for me to update again,, so i will be ending this by the end of march or first week of april to avoid...some reason i have,,i know you read some of my blog and you know what i mean....keke,,, so i am so thankful for patronizing my fic...love ya all,,,i am sincerely thanking all of you for staying and waiting for the updates hehe,,, don't worry but i will still be making one shots after all,, just giving you this information....