CHAPTER 78: WHAT HAPPEN?

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

"Well well well how was our lovely couple? jungmin said as they went up to the hang out place in the rooftop....
 
"The two was startled and jump as they hear jungmin spoke...
 
"Seems so sweet already...just compared last saturday until this morning...kyu jong teased...
 
"yaahhh don't tease them,, they will be embarrassed if you continue...hyung jun scold the other... but palli,,, tell us the story how did you two reconciled?
 
"Aiggooo!!!! scolding us yet he was asking to hear the details...jungmin grab hyungjun towards him and tightened his grip around the neck...
 
"Hyung jun winked at jungmin,,, the couple just there sitting and smiling along with them...hyun joong place his arm around young saeng's shoulder..
 
"are you ok now? kyu jong asked...
 
"maybe.... young saeng answered,,,
 
"Maybe? wae? you are not sure? hyun joong questioned him...
 
"i mean yes we are...young saeng looked away....
 
"So how was it,,, how it happen...the three pester them to tell the details...
 
"Shall we need to tell you that... well you just told us that you want us to see this day getting along well again so we were just doing what you had told us... young saeng said...
 
"aniya,,, we want to know what happen exactly,,did you two reconcile with,, you know....hyung jun naughty mind gestured a kiss kiss on his fingers...
 
"NO!!! it's not like that... wae? is that the only way to reconcile? he even didn't kiss me that day...young saeng laughed...
 
"Jinjja!!! then how? palli tell us now...before jiyoung will come,,,kyu jong insists...
 
"arrasseo,, i will tell you,, hyun joong said and chuckled...
 
"The three anticipates...and do an indian sit infront of them on the floor...
 
"Yahhh we look like parents telling a story with childrens...
 
"eomma appa palli.. we want a story...jungmin act like a cute kid...
 
"The couple chuckled....
 
 
 
*the story flashback behind reconciliation
 
"hyun joong was about to go in her unit and give more time to young saeng to think...i think i will sleep at my unit again,,, sleep well don't think too much to get enough sleep...just call me if you feel some strange in your breathing....he turn around..he was about to plant a kiss but he controlled himself to do it...
 
"wait,, you can stay....i mean just stay here,,, well i think it's better if you are here,,, 
 
"Hyun joong smiled...
 
"Aniya i am just afraid that i could get a breathing problem,,, he covered himself with the blanket after talking...
 
"Hyun joong was satisfied with what young saeng had said meaning it was a sign that young saeng already wants to reconcile...
 
"The next morning..sunday morning...hyun joong is sleeping soundly while young saeng already wakes up at 9am...He watched over the sleeping figure beside him,,,run his index finger on the nose and lips and stopped at the chin...
 
"Hyun joong who he think was sleeping ,hold young saeng on waist and tightend the grip without opening the eyes...
 
"Young saeng had widened the eyes but in the end he rested his head with ear on the beating chest of hyun joong... and hugged him back...
 
"Can you hear my heart? hyun joong questioned suddenly...
 
"Young saeng nodded...
 
"Do you know what he was saying?
 
"I heard,, "hyun joong loves young saeng"....
 
"Ani...it's not that,,, my heart beats saying.."hyun joong will be with young saeng forever.."
 
"Jinjja!!! no getting back of words.....
 
"No, those are not words that i could take back.. those are the beats of my heart that if you will taken them off,, my heart will stop beating...hyun joong said softly...
 
"Young saeng tightened his hug....i want to hear those beats forever...and i will not let others to take them of...
 
"And i will never let anyone to take them off from me,,it will kill me...
 
"Young saeng lift his head and look up at hyun joong,,,
 
"Hyun joong's eyes are still close,,..still mad at me? he asked...
 
"Why don't you open your eyes and see if i am still mad?
 
"Hyun joong shook his head and said,,, i can't, im afraid that the whole room will flooded by the salty liquid on my eyes...
 
"It's ok,, i will save you from that flood...don't hold much to those,,you can hold unto me,, young saeng said and planted a soft kiss on him...
 
"Young saeng pulled and hyun joong's tears falls down as he opened his eyes...i am so sorry from what i had said..you are so important in my life,,he said...
 
"Ani... i hurt you more because of what i had said. i didn't mean to say those,, i won't do breaking up with you..i think i am the one who will feel sorry.. i am just so sensitive and childish that had spoiled by you,,and i am not used to hear words like that from you,,,
 
"I made a mistake,,,
 
"Young saeng smiled a little and shook his head,,,no,, i am just so insecure and thought you want to leave me,,,,he said...and i got scared because of that..
 
"I will never leave you,,,even we will be apart,, this heart will just beat because of you....and don't think that i am cheating,,
 
"Arrasseo..i will never ask that caller again,,,..it will just ruin us.. i don't want this to happen again,, our friends has the point...
 
*end
 
 
 
"Ok it's a long story,, will end there...satisfied? hyun joong said...
 
"Yahh,, mushy eeewwww....but only that.? hug and one kiss? jungmin complained...
 
"Wae? of course we won't tell you the rest...Hyun joong and young saeng said in unison and looked at each other after laughing,and stopped as if their minds bump and met to think the same..
 
 
 
*Flashback continue...
 
"Hyun joong inched young saeng's face on his...leaving no space on nose..i love you,, he told him...
 
"I love you too,, let's not argue again like this long,,, young saeng told him back..
 
"Young saeng initiate the kiss,, he planted his soft sweet kiss on hyun joong,,,
 
"Hyun joong replied into it,, and take him in his place while he went up to him,,they change place..
 
"i missed you so much,,, hyun joong told, and didn't wait for young saeng to response,,,he knows it,,young saeng misses him too...planted another kiss that seems their first kiss after a tiring arguments and fights....
 
*end
 
 
 
"Young saeng shook his head to cleared up what he was thinking....about that early morning lovey dovey scene...
 
"wae? hyun joong asked,, ahhhh i know,, you,,,were,,thinking,, about,,,,he chopped the words in whisper..
 
"Tskkkk..keep quiet...wanna die? young saeng grinned in very low volume...
 
"Yaahhhh why don't you share it with us....jungmin keeps pestering...
 
"Yaahhhh!!!!! young saeng yelled,,,how can we share it,, if you were in our place,, can you share to others if you had with someone?
 
"hyun joong laughed,, shocked with young saeng...you already told them what happen,,he whispered to young saeng's ear...
 
"Mwo? young saeng seems didn't notice what he had said...
 
"Yahh,, jungmin and the rest laugh so hard..,, ok we got it.....the rest nodded like in satisfaction..
 
"wae? young saeng still no clue...
 
"Dear..can you recall what you have shouted a while ago? hyun joong pouted and fix the fringe of young saeng on the side..
 
"de? ahmmmm.. ohhhh jinjja!!! aishhhhh,,, young saeng recalled it and suddenly blushed immediately and looked on the opposite side...
 
"Gwaenchanha....jungmin tease...
 
"Yahhh you really want to die now? young saeng continue being embarrassed and blushing like tomato...
 
"hyun joong just smiling seeing young saeng like that again....
 
"Oppa! jiyoung called and cut the embarrassing moment of young saeng...
 
"Ohhhh sweetie,, come over here...kyu jong called jiyoung and wave to give her a sign...
 
"mwo? SWEETIE? hyung jun emphasized...
 
"Whos sweetie? jiyoung asked as she reached the location of kyu jong...
 
"He called you sweetie...didn't you heard it? jungmin said..
 
"Jiyoung frowned,,mwo? yahhh!!! i don't like that word why did you change it again,,, calling me differently everyday...can you just stick to one nickname,, just call me jiyoung then if you can't decide...
 
"so cute...when you frown,,,i miss those tiger look eyes...kyu jong pinch her on both cheeks that makes them reddish...
 
"Oppa it hurts...jiyoung frowned more in pain..
 
"Kyu jong laughed and hug her tight....
 
"Awwhhhh it's so hot in here.. hyung jun ah,, come here,,, can we leave now...just take  me wherever you want...i can't bear to see this two couples around my eye sight it makes me sick.... jungmin told hyung jun and act like he was fainting...
 
"can we asked? hyun joong questioned seriously...
 
"What about? jungmin replied...
 
"Aren't you two still undecided?
 
"Undecided? jungmin pardon him..
 
"It's obviously you two act like a couple,,, you were always together,, aren't you had fallen to each other? hyun joong sudden question makes the two looked each other,,and turn to hyun joong again...well...
 
"we really don't know,,we are satisfied with our closeness,, we do couple thing but not committed,,,,that's a good answer to give right...hyung jun answered...
 
"what? a couple but not committed? what was that? kyu jong and others got confused...
 
"what he means is that...we looked like a couple, dating,, together,, but we didn't commit ourselves to each other,, we are open to everything that of course one day we will meet our future wives too like kyu jong so we decided to not commit ourselves that much that for now we are enjoying together...
 
"but,, don't you think it was just, i mean it is just a fling relationship? young saeng added..
 
"Not totally fling...but,, ayyyy so hard to explain...
 
"ahhh oppa means,, they were in a relationship but they don't really focus on it and didn't agreed in any commitment...what closeness they have now is already a responsibility for both of them..they called it special relationship,, not boyfriend matter,,special partner,, so that in the future,, if time will come they won't be hurt that much....
 
"exactly like that.. gomawo jiyoung ssi,,,don't misunderstand everything,, you can say that we have couple relationship now,, but it will end as soon as we will commit in our real life,,,hyung jun said..
 
"To make it short,, it's a contract of our relationship,, the expiration will end freely as we reached the limit...jungmin added..we are envious of you yes but we can't do the same as you do.. we don't have courage to do it,, hyung jun is afraid to be chased anyway..and i am too...you know our family background so strict and no one had break the rules....
 
"Ahhhh,, its too complicated...how'd you handle that,, i can't actually do that,, because i can't bear to see young saeng with a girl again,,having a girlfriend before is enough...hyun joong said...
 
"Girlfriend? you already knows it? jungmin and hyung jun ask in unison..
 
"Wae? you knew it too? kyu jong told you aren't you? young saeng questioned in amuse..
 
"The two nodded..
 
"I just slip my tongue,,, kyu jong reasoned out...But how did hyun joong knows about your ex?
 
"Ahhh we met at the restaurant...we accidentally met them,,, there's no available table so we invited them to join us...hyun joong answered..
 
"Ahh jinjja!!! so how was she? kyu jong feeling excited and anticipate...
 
"oh by the way you look pretty today...hyun joong imitate young saeng again...
 
"what was that?
 
"Just imitating young saeng how he act infront of his ex girlfriend min young..
 
"Waaahhh you said that? you have the courage huh..jungmin amused...infront of hyun joong?
 
"It's ok,,, well the girl seems still inlove with young saeng,, according to the friend.. but she is getting married soon and yeah he flew back overseas again...hyun joong told them..
 
"Ahhhh i thought it's a war...kyu jong make a disappointed face..
 
"Why would i,,,just for fun,,,,just so funny having lunch with someone's ex...wae? you want us to get into fight?
 
"Im just joking of course not,, it's too hard in consoling a couple's fight..
 
"Anyway,,, gomawo that you are always with us...hyun joong thanked them..
 
"The rest just gestured an ok sign....
 
"Omo... we didn't notice its getting darker already,,,, young saeng cut the conversation...
 
"Ahhh palli,, oppa,, take me home now...jiyoung said rapidly stood up...
 
"Oh,, let's go home,,,.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...so cheeky and mushy chapter right ehe...well anyway...keke to all your suggestions about nicole im thinking about it ehe,, let's see after some chapters up....gomawo relly appreciates your comments and suggestions it makes me really inspired...
 
"to my silent readers,, free to comment,,,your comments are highly appreciated don't hesitate...
 
I'm in a rush so yeah here is my update for this day....