CHAPTER 107: I WILL STAY, I PROMISE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP
 
"Mr. kim came to get hyun joong and checked the situation of his business partner son..
 
"The bodyguards try to hold and drag hyun joong out...
 
"He was still holding young saeng,,,as they step away from young saeng,,, the hands is still tightly holding on hyun joong's hand...
 
"They all notice it,,,
 
"Hyun joong ah... kyu jong called and turn to young saeng giving him a signal to look too..and everyone looked at young saeng...he was tearing,,,face has no expression,,,but the tears were flowing continuously..
 
"Hyun joong pushed the bodyguard and talked to young saeng.. pleading,,, young saeng ah,, please don't cry,,i won't leave please don't cry,,,i will stay just stop crying...
 
"All were teary as how hyun joong trying to calm young saeng and plead...
 
"young saeng eomma faced mr.kim..please let hyun joong stay..she begged..
 
"Yeobeo....mr.heo called and tried to comfort his wife..
 
"I can't bear to see my son suffering like this,, i thought making them apart is a good idea but when i saw him this morning,,no pulse to found and no air to breath, i thought he will be dying...if you just saw him...he isn't breathing...i still need my son,, i still need to know him more.. i don't even know my son...hyun joong is the only one who can help him recovered...he will gonna die if you let him away from hyun joong,, please yeobeo do something,, 
 
"But we already talked about this...mr.kim said..
 
"But now i know why my son loves your son,,,hyun joong changed my son..he cared for him,, he knows him well than us his parents..i knew how seeing them like this that they both love each other,, seeing them how they understand each other at this situation is just a proof that we can't really make them apart..i know this is too much to ask for,,,but my son is too weak, his only strength is your son,, you have your plans for your son but my son will gonna die....so now im begging,, please... let him stay for my son...eomma kneel down and cried desperately...
 
...
 
...
 
"Hyun joong was still trying his best to make young saeng calm but tears continue to flow from his closed eyes...
 
"Soon after few minutes,,, in between the conversation of the parents...something strange had happen.. young saeng suddenly trying to open his eyes..
 
"Hyun joong oppa look..nicole who was just near notice that young saeng was trying to open his eyes..
 
"Hyun joong looked at him... young saeng ah...don't force yourself...he uttered worriedly.
 
....
 
....
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"he heard some noise,,
 
"His grip on hyun joong's hand got tightened as he felt the hand is loosening his hand..
 
"Don't leave..he thought.. don't leave me.. he teared up feeling that he will gonna left by hyun joong in a moment in which he didn't wished for...
 
"he was crying inside,,felt pain in his heart...he can't do something to talk and beg...all he can do is gather his remaining strength to not unhold hyun joong...
 
"young saeng ah,, please don't cry,,i won't leave please don't cry,,,i will stay just stop crying... he heard hyun joong voice..
 
"i have to wake up now..please let me wake up and open my eyes,, i want to see this man holding me before he will disappear...i want to see him...he prayed and take all the risk to open his eyes with all tears and pain desperately..
 
"He slowly got open his eyes after that,,,blured but soon it was cleared,, he rool his eyes to find the person holding him and keeps begging....
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"What do you want? young saeng,,,he asked
 
"Young saeng's eyes got opened slightly,,,he went up to look and showed himself infront of him when he saw his eyes wondering around..
 
"Young saeng has no expression but he still tearing...
 
"He wiped the tears,,,all were amazed and happy at the same time but got worried because he was crying...
 
"Parents runs towards the bed.. and ms.ahn called the doctor..
 
"Young saeng ah,,, hyun joong starts to tear,,,and forced a smile while wiping the tears of young saeng...
 
"Hyun joong..young saeng formed to his lips... i love you. please don't leave me..he thought..
 
"Don't talk,, i know what you want to say... i love you,, im happy to see you awake...
 
"Young saeng draw a small smile to his lips and tightened his hold.. don't.....leave me...he mouthed..
 
"Anything you want to say? hyun joong asked as he near his ear to young saeng's....
 
"don't.. leave me...young saeng whispered in very low tone...
 
"Hyun joong nodded...de.. i won't leave you,, so take care of yourself arrasseo... be well soon so that we can go home already..
 
"Young saeng just stare at him as a sign of saying he understand...
 
"The doctor soon came...he quickly check the pulse,,,,
 
"How is he? eomma asked...
 
"He's ok,,, it was just so new to me because he already woke up in just few hours..that's too fast....but you still needs to monitor him.. his heart is a bit fast in beating...the doctor response..but we can't remove the oxygen yet,,, we will see tomorrow if he can able to breath normally...then we can remove it..
 
"You heard that.. you are ok now,, so don't cry so that you will get well soon...hyun joong smiled to young saeng trying to show that everything is ok...
 
"Young saeng didn't break his stare to him,,,but he saw hyun joong's father on the back of him and face got worried as he squeeze hyun joong's hand..
 
"Hyun joong looked behind him to where young saeng is looking....don't worry,, they are here to visit you,,, abeoji will not get me...i promise,, i will stay no matter what...i will stay here...wait for me here,,i will just talk to them huh? he said and stood up...
 
"Young saeng shook his head...pulled back lightly the hand of hyun joong...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"Don't worry i'll be back soon.. i'm not leaving you,,,,just wait here huh? he patted young saeng's hand and soon it was loosened...
 
"He went out with his father...
 
"abeoji,,, please i want to stay here..jepal.. i don't want to leave him,,,he kneel down...
 
"Stand up, son,, how did you do this to me?,,, i gave you everything..
 
"Abeoji,, this has nothing to do with you and to eomma,, this is my choice,, i want to be with him..he remained kneeling.
 
"Abeoji held his shoulder and stood him up...is this really what you want?
 
"He nodded..
 
"i will let you stay until he will recover and we will talk after that and because his parents asked me to do it..
 
"Hyun joong smiled as happy as he can show to his father...kamsahamnida abeoji,,,
 
"Go in now before i change my mind...abeoji left with the bodyguards...
 
"He bowed 90 degrees until his father disappear,,,
 
"He went in with his face too happy...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"He loosened his grip to hyun joong's hand and traced him until gone out of the room..He got worried and roll his eyes around tracing every person inside the room...
 
"They all gave him a smile,, the boys wave their hands..
 
"You are ok now? kyu jong went to him and asked,,,
 
"He nodded...
 
"You made us worried too much....kyu jong said again...
 
"He just smile...
 
"Oppa annyeong.. yoonah showed herself...
 
"She help us to find you...he's the one who took you here..kyu jong said
 
"He glance at her and gave a look saying thank you...
 
"Yoonah talk, i have to leave now,, i still have my flight in two hours,,,..
 
"Jinjja? can you just cancelled it? jungmin asked..
 
"No, i can't...she answered..oppa i have to leave now... be well soon... she waved and had his farewell to the parents and left..
 
"Son...eomma went to him and ruffled the hair,,
 
"he doesn't talk much but still waiting for hyun joong to appear at the door...
 
"Hyun joong...he whispered..
 
"Don't worry he will be back soon,, he promise you right? eomma said,,,
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Hyun joong came in happy,,,,and went to young saeng immediately...
 
"ohh he's here now...eomma said and gave him the way towards her son...
 
"Young saeng smiled...
 
"See i told you i didn't leave,,, you can rest for now...i'll stay beside you...hyun joong told him..
 
"Soon,, their friends had to leave...
 
"We have to leave now... jungmin said...
 
"ahhh jinjja... i'm sure young saeng wants all of you to stay too...hyun joong replied pouting..
 
"Ani.. young saeng wants to have you alone i'm sure of that.. am i right young saeng? jung min tease..
 
"Young saeng shook his head...
 
"Jinjja? jungmin got excited...geunde.. we have to leave now.. we still have work tomorrow,,we will visit you after work and bring you lots of foods...
 
"Oh arrasseo....hyun joong sighed...
 
"we're going now...kyu jong patted young saeng's arm lightly...
 
"Ok,,,gomawo...jeongmal...hyun joong thank their friends..
 
"What thank you,, you have to pay us back,,,nicole raise his eyebrow and joked..
 
"Arrasseo...we will...hyun joong grinned..
 
"anyeong...they all bid for goodbye and left...
 
"Hyun joong and young saeng's parents left in the room with him with ms.ahn...
 
"Sleep now.. you have to rest,,,,hyun joong told him..he hum a song, a mellow song as a lullaby for young saeng...soon he fell asleep...
 
"Hyun joong ah, gomawo.. eomma spoke..
 
"Hyun joong stood up, young saeng just looked at them...
 
"Mianhae,, maybe this is our fault but i am so thankful that you are still here and saved our son..
 
"It's not a big deal for me,,,i love your son,, i know it is really strange and weird but we are serious about our relationship..for 8 years we never take it as a play or joke,,we were serious and i am serious with your son...hyun joong explains..
 
"I know,,,i know now..,,i never knew what kind of son is young saeng because we only think about business and our rank in the industry...i think ms.ahn is right, we never show how to be a parents to our son,, she is way knowledgeable about our son than us, that's why she understood him well and you too...and we are thankful that you and ms.ahn take the responsibility that supposedly we are the one doing it...
 
"Hyun joong just smile...
 
"we will go home first,, to get him some things he needs...will you stay here? eomma asked..
 
"de.. i will stay first,, abeoji knows it already...i may not know what will happen next but i will take this chance to be with him and i won't waste the time...
 
"Ok...we will leave now...just call if there is a problem...
 
"De..he bowed and was left alone in the room with young saeng...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After an hour,,, Kim's family's driver who lent the phone to hyun joong came,, he woke up hyun joong who fell asleep beside young saeng,,,
 
"Hyun joong ssi....ajjussi shook him..
 
"He open his eyes,,,eoo,,,ajjussi..what are you doing here? he asked and looked at young saeng..
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...another up...what do you want? happy ending or tragic? keke...but since you want them to be together..is it a happy ending? will that be a forebidden still? ok let's see then,,, i will make a thought of that ending it frustrates me...and this is the true chapter 107, it was duplicated on the previous chapter...
 
why all my silent readers haven't commented yet? :(