CHAPTER 83: THE BEGINNING

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

*another half a month later..

"They were at the office,,, waiting for the task they were supposedly doing for today...

"ne hyun joong ah,,, isn't our training ended already? we already had past one month,,, young saeng spoke..

"ahmm molla... hyun joong answered and yawned..

"it's already 8am then why noona and mr.lee aren't here yet..?

"Molla,,,

"what do you think? are they busy today?

"mollaaaa,,,,we came here together so how would i know all your questions...

"aishhhhh,, arrasseo i won't ask you again,, young saeng pouted rolling his eyes and lay his head on the table...

"after a moment later of silence,,, the door was opened without knocking,,,,

"The two father came in first and followed by the secretaries....

"abeoji,,, the two surprised for the sudden appearance of their abeoji..

"what are you doing? mr.kim asked seriously...

"de? we are waiting for ms.ahn and mr.lee,,, hyun joong replied...

"wae? mr.heo ask in follow..

"ani,, we are waiting for the task they will give to us...for today... young saeng answered..

"bring the two ladies here...mr. kim commanded mr.lee..

"Mr.lee went out and bring the two ladies...

"Who,,,,who are they? the two asked in puzzled face...

"curious? mr. heo laughed,, why were you surprised like that.. they will be your surprise date today....

"Mwo?! the two asked in unison widening their eyes...

"ani.. abeoji,, ige mwoya? i told you not to interrupt with my....young saeng confronted his father...

"why suddenly putting us in a blind date? hyun joong still can't believe and asked...

"The ladies kept silent just bowed their heads,,

"The two father laughed with ms.ahn and mr.lee,,,

"waeyo? the two asked again in unison because they are still confuse and wondering why laughing suddenly,,,

"Ok,,enough, introduce yourself,,, mr.kim told the two ladies...

"ah ye,, annyeong haseyo,, i am  the appointed secretary for mr. kim's son...

"de.. annyeong haseyo, and i am the one appointed for mr.heo's son...

"Mwoya...abeoji!!!! young saeng screamed......ahhhh i thought i will be losing my 30 years of life,, he mumbled..

"Arrasseo,,, you will now start to your work as the boss in marketing department but you have different task to do,,, one of you will be at the promotion section and one of you at the advertising section,,,you will be the head of those sections since we had transferred the leaders to other departments...

"Jamkan,, do we still using the same office and that was just in the same department? young saeng asked and cleared it out..,,,

"Yes of course,, your work is not that hard you just have to monitor and guide your staff's work,,they will report to you and you will be doing a report for us..you know what to do...

"De,,,the two response as they understand it fully..

"You already saw the production team so you know already the process.. still ms.ahn and mr. lee will be guiding you,, they will be your editor to whatever you are doing....

"De....

"ok,, follow us,,, there is a meeting and i will introduce you to the board...

"They all went to the meeting room and they were introduce to everyone,,, they all welcome them with warm applause,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....

.....

"one weekend day,,while they were still sleeping they heard the door was bragged desperately again as the doorbell keeps ringing over and over again...

"Mwoya???? young saeng wiggle in the bed beside hyun joong...

"wae? hyun joong asked in husky tone..

"Don't you hear the door,, it was like it's gonna break so soon..

''Go and check it,, im still sleepy,, hyun joong said...

"Im lazy,,, you check it,, young saeng then rolled his body to the blanket grabbing it all from hyun joong...

"Hyun joong grab back the blanket..give me that it's cold i don't have clothes,,,

"yahhh open that door it's too loud,,, young saeng yelled..

"Just do it,,, i won't do it,,, im still sleepy,, palli,, check it or else,,you'll see what will i do to you,,,hyun joong threatened him..

"Urggghhhh,, young saeng grinned and look fiercely at the sleeping hyun joong with the mouth open,,,he hit hyun joong's soo hard before getting off the bed...

"ahhh jinjja that hurts!!! hyun joong scream but young saeng ran immediately out  of the room...

"Young saeng checked who was bragging the door as early as 9am...

"annyeong,,, jungmin and others with jiyoung pop on the door and went in immediately with all the stuffs and groceries on their hands..

"Mwoya??? yahhh!!!! he yelled when their friends quickly srep in...

"Kyu jong hold young saeng's both shoulders and pushed him in the living room...everyone is free today so we're having our get together,,, jiyoung will cook for us... he said..

"De...it's been 2 months or two when we last have bonding...ahhh jinjjja i had wished to go back to school,, jungmin complained and let his body fall on the couch..

"so you dragged jiyoung here just to cook? young saeng asked,,

"of course not,,she wants too,, kyu jong said,,,

"You volunteered to cook? young saeng asked jiyoung,,, do you know how much food you need to cook for this food monsters?

"de. de...ahh actually,,, oppa wants me to go with them,,,then he told me to cook,,, jiyoung pouted and grin over kyu jong...

"Mwo? yahhh kyu jong!,,, young saeng shouted..

"Aehhh,, it's ok,, she needs to do it,, part of preparing her when we get married...kyu jong excuse and turn to jiyoung mouthed,neo,,you'll see later,,,

"Young saeng oppa,,,look at kyu oppa,, jiyoung hid behind young saeng...

"Young saeng chuckled...

"Yahhh!!! your hiding behind him,,, yahhh i am your fiance why are you leaning to other guy? kyu jong uttered raising a bit on his voice...

"Mwo? other guy? yahhh im your bestfriend...young saeng blink his eyes couple of times..

"Mwoya ige.. you are jealous over young saeng? hyungjun tease..

"Im not,,, ay dwaesseo....kyu jong sitted at the couch..

"arrasseo i will help jiyoung to cook,,,,

"Gomawo oppa,,, jiyoung thank him and stuck her tongue to kyu jong...

"what's the noise all about? hyun joong pop out from the bedroom door and talked in sleepy tone with eyes half open scratching his head...

"Jiyoung turn around facing back hyun joong who just infront of her when he came out of the bedroom and get closer kyu jong grabbing the collar leaving just a little space,,,

''waeyo? kyu jong asked as the others glance at jiyoung...

"Ahmmm,,, jiyoung just smiled to each and everyone and stop at kyu jong's face and pointed behind towards hyun joong,,,

"What? young saeng asked...

"Hyun joong oppa,,is half ...jiyoung whispered at kyu jong..

"What's that? young saeng asked again...

"kyu jong laughed before he speaks,,,look at your hyun joong, he was half ...he told young saeng with a laugh

"Everyone stared at hyun joong to notice that he was half ,, no shirts and only a white pants he was wearing,,,,,

"yahhh!!!! young saeng yelled and trying to push him inside the room knowing that hyun joong is not wearing any boxers too,,,

"Waeyo? hyun joong is clueless...

"Wear your shirt.. jiyoung is here,,,he get's embarrassed seeing your body too expose..

"wae? i have a nice body, im not totally i have my pants,,,,

"Crazy,,,what a good excuse from you,, she is still a girl of course she gets embarrass to see a guy with no shirts and havent you notice to yourself you are not wearing boxers when sleeping.. i doubt if wear one now.. ahh jinjja..palli,,,

"hyun joong looked down,, im not wearing it,,,but am i that seductive to see,,,hyun joong playfully carressing young saeng's neck with his index and middle fingers....

"here you go again,,,get your shower now,, they bought lots of food,, i will just help jiyoung in cooking...

"Just leave them and we will take a bath together...hyun joong tries to seduce him again talking to him in a seducingly tone...

"Jinjja!!! go and.....umffff

"Hyun joong gave him the soft morning kiss before finishing young saeng's words....

"Young saeng response for a while and pulled it after when everyone is calling from outside,,,palli,, you know them they won't wait long and if that's happen they will break our door,,,

"Arrasseo... i'll get there after...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the kitchen,,, jiyoung and young saeng are quietly preparing the foods that had brought in while others at the living room playing games,,,

"Oppa? can i ask you questions?

"What? he replied while cutting the veggies...

"Ahmmm are you happy with hyun joong oppa?

"waeyo why asking me that?

"geunyang,, it's just that,, you've been in a relationship since high school,, just wondering how you've been kept it to others especially to your parents and become so strong...

"with the help of your fiance and our friends,,well in highschool it is known to our schoolmates but not to teachers of course,,

"They accept it?

"De most of us are like this,,, i mean having relationships maybe because its an all boys school..

"But,, oppa is always hurt right? i mean you hurt too,,,

"Sometimes,, like what happen before,...

"I feel sorry that it's because of nicole...

"Aniya,, before nicole entered we already have some problems, third party paroblems,, lots of bad memories happened to us,,,

"That's why you became strong?

"I think so...hyun joong taught me a lot,,,and he was my secret lover since grade school,, it's a long story,,,young saeng laughed and start to open up..

"waahhh,, it's so amazing how you two be met by your fate...i just wished kyu oppa and me lasts long as you,,,

"You can,,,kyu jong is nice im telling you,,,he cares for me since we were kids,,he is my bestfriend and my brother,,

''Ahmmmm oppa don't be mad....ahmmm nicole is back...

''I know,,, kyu jong informed us,, and she sent hyun joong a message already and yeah we met her at the company...

"Jinjja! is she bothering you again? jiyoung frowned shyly,,,

"Not really...She didn't call or texted since her last message..

"just ignore her maybe...

"you are worried that your bestfriend will create commotion and problems again?

"Ahmmmm i think so,,, 

''Don't worry,,i am immune already..

"ahh actually she told me that she has a suitor,,,i don't know who...

"Jinjja,, good then,, so that she could get away from hyun joong...

"WHAT? i heard my name,,,hyun joong came in the kitchen fresh look...

"Jiyoung can't face him...

"Jiyoung ah,, don't worry im wearing my clothes already....mianhae earlier,, i didn't know you came too..

"young saeng laughed while tasting the food..

"Ahhh ehhhh annyeong haseyo oppa,,jiyoung greeted with head bowed down,,,mianh, i didnt mean anything i was just....

"Gwaenchanha, young saeng pat her on the head...

"ahh de....

"What's that.. hyun joong asked uncovering the casserole,,,

"Kimchi soup... want some...young saeng pick a spoon and scoop a soup and feed it to him..

"ahhh massisseo (it taste good)....hyun joong said amusingly and put his arm on young saeng's waist..and suggesting some ingredients to put into it..

"Jiyoung smiled shyly and turn her sight to what she was doing...feeling awkward seeing the two in lovey dovey sweet scene,,

"The two notice her and smile....

"Jiyoung ah,, after you knew our relationship what did you thought first?

"Me? ahmmmm nothing,, ahm i mean im surprised of course but not really because the first time i met all of you i know there's something between on you..

"Jinjja? are we that obvious?

"ahmm i think you... are,,? jiyoung response in a questioning one,,, not bad knowing how you struggle witht this relationship,,,someimes i am thinking that i felt so envious to both of you...

"wae? you have kyu jong,, hyun joong said..

"Yes,, but,, we aren't that comfortable sometimes,,,

"We are not too,,, young saeng still feel awkward when i looked at him..he was so shy everytime we are in our,,,hyun joong whispered but cut in..

"Yahhh,,,don't listen to him,,,he would just tell you nonsense...young saeng told her and they both laugh...

"jinjja? still awkward?

"Ahm i was just get embarassed sometimes....young saeng added

"You are so sweet,,,sweeter than other couples.. jiyoung uttered and sighed..

"Wae? arent you and kyu jong have sweet moments like this? hyun joong asked..

"aniya it was just,,,,it's just that..

"You didn't kiss yet? hyun joong suddenly asked directly..

"eo,, ahmm ehhh,,, we,, we do,, of course,,yes,,, couple of times,,,jiyoung stuttered and suddenly blushed,,,

''The two laughed seeing the red flash on jiyoung's face,,,

"Im,, i will just prepare the table,,, jiyoung said and rushed to the living room bringing the plates...

"what a cute lady,,, kyu jong must be thankful to her...do you think something had happened to them already? hyun joong suddenly thought...

"What do you mean?

"I mean lovey dovey like what we are doing,,like what we had supposed to do this morning,,,,hyun joong smirked seductively and wink wink his eyes...

"babo!!! green minded,,,being curious to sensitive topic...don't ever asked that infront of everyone...it is much shameful for girls...

"I know....hyun joong lean unto him back hugging and leave a peck on the cheek...

"Young saeng face him and held the hand puting them infront of him and gave the bowl of soup,,,he kissed him on lips before uttering some words...take this to the table...

"Hyun joong chuckled and bring the bowl outside...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungmin and kyu jong were on the game together while hyun joong is busy with his phone leaning to jungmin's shoulder...

"Heyyyyy,, complicated couple,,,  jiyoung lover let's eat now,, dump those joy stick first...hyun joong went to the living and tease calling them..

"mwo!? complicated couple? yahhhh neo jukgulae(wanna die)? jungmin grinned..

"Jiyoung lover? nice nicknames huh...you're in the mood to tease huh....kyu jong said...

"Ahhh im hungry already,,, kaja,,, hyung jun held jungmin's hand and help him to stand...don't mind this jerk,, he was still dreaming i think..

"Hyun joong laughed,,,,

 

"They all eat together,,, and spend the whole day,,They talk about new experiences and talk about future things,,,

''They tease, they laughed, they joked etc,,,

"The whole day rise of the sun already reach the point to set,,,time to go,,,jungmin and others left after cleaning up the mess...

"They enjoyed the day off...

"They sat up tiredly,,,Yahhhh don't ever get out of the room when you are arrasseo im warning you,, young saeng told him as he lay his head to hyun joong's lap..

"wae? 

"Asking why? it's obvious,, it's not good,,,and sometimes you won't know whose infront of you...you just left a shameful moment for jiyoung...

"hyun joong laughed while his fingers was tangle on young saeng's hair making the forehead more expose...

"laughing with it? young saeng said and pinch hyun joong's nose for seconds..

"Hyun joong tickles young saeng to remove it from pinching his nose..

"Ahhh don't do that,,,,,

''wae,, hyun joong tickled him again,,

''young saeng hold the hand to him from tickling him...

"Hyun joong bent his body inching to young saeng's lips....

"Young saeng made to grab hyun joong and gave the kiss he wants to get...kissing him that soft and passionate...

''You really know what i want,, hyun joong uttered after pulling his lips from him..

"Of course i know it,, you are a maniac so i knew it with a single touch and glare of you...young saeng chuckled and sat down cornering on both sides as hyun joong got layed on the couch...

"Nice move dear...hyun joong smiles widely up to the ear...

"You really like this much huh,,,

''Of course who can resists with your soft touch, soft move and soft kiss from your soft lips? and being embarrassed after it...

"Soft? you talked a lot huh,,young saeng bit his lower lip before planting the kiss to hyun joong...

"hyun joong wrap his right hand to young saeng's back head while the other hand holds the waist and rolled to change position putting him on the couch while he top him..You are driven again...he said..

"Coz you are a good driver....young saeng respond raising one eyebrow...

"tskkkk,,,hyun joong tap young saeng's nose with his index finger lightly and start to kiss him....

"Young saeng grab hyun joong collar line and pulled him more closer not leaving any space between them to deepened the sweet kiss they are making at the moment....

"Don't get embarrassed after this,,, hyun joong told him in between kiss...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"this is the up chappy,,, keke,,,enjoy...ThanKYU for reading...to all new readers,, subscribe and to all new subbies,, free to comment.. comments are most appreciated,, they are my inspirations..