CHAPTER 108: FRIENDS, HYUN JOONG AND ME

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

"ajjussi..what are you doing here? he asked and looked at young saeng..

"ajjussi smiled...don't worry,, i am just here because of this,, your parents told me to give you this...ajjussi held paper bag and gave it to him...

"He check on it...

"Your eomma got worried so she immediately pack those stuff for your change,,,

"Eomma knows already that i am here?

"Ne..your abeoji told her when he got home..

"Gomawo...hyun joong thank him...

"How is he?.

"He's fine now...but i don't know what will happen next...hyun joong let a deep sigh...

"Don't worry,, just a little more patience...everything will gonna be fine..

"Ne ajjussi,, gomawoyo...

"I have to leave now...ajjussi left..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day

"Young saeng woke up,,, it was too quiet...he felt someone beside him and saw hyun joong sleeping in the chair with his head on the bed facing him...He smiled and carressed hyun joong's face....you are really here? i thought i was just dreaming last night... he removed the dextrose and oxygen from him and shook hyun joong lightly...

"Hyun joong moved and lift his head with his eyes half open..eo.. you're awake...? he asked and rub his eyes,,,

"Eoo...im hungry....i want to go out and eat..he whined..

"eo,,,yahhh why did you remove your oxygen? hyun joong got panic..

"I think i am ok now,,,give me some foods i want to eat...young saeng whined like a kid...

"Ahh ehhhm..wait i will asked the doctor if you can get out now...

"But i want it now....young saeng's tantrums attacked again sign that he is fine now...

"wait ok?!, Hyun joong went out and just a few minutes he came back with the doctor...

"Well seems our patient is already well huh..what do you feel now? the doctor asked..

''Im fine..but i am really hungry now...seems like i didn't ate for long...

"ahhh so you feel it now,,, ok you can eat now..are you sure you want to go out,,can you walk do you have the strength to walk till first floor?the doctor asked him...

"Young saeng tried to stand up but his knees was trembling..maybe because he didn't really had a proper meal for how many weeks..

"Maybe you can just buy him some foods..the doctor advised..

"de kamsahamnida...

"But i want to go out for a walk with you...

"Aigoo..yahhhh just stay here.. i don't want to carry a big buffallo on my back..

"Ishhhh jinjja..arrasseo,palli get me some foods..! young saeng yelled...

"Waeyo? whose that yelling now huh...young saeng eomma asked who came suddenly with his father...

"Annyeong haseyo..hyun joong greeted...

"Young saeng shut his mouth and glared to his parents...

"what's happening here? are you ok now? abeoji asked...

"maybe i am...young saeng replied..

"I'm going out first...hyun joong told...

"yahh where you going? young saeng suddenly got panic..

"I will just buy you some foods,,i thought you said you are hungry...hyun joong response..

"Ne.. but,,,but,,,,he bit his lips..

"don't worry i'll be back..i promised..can i go now?

"arrasseo, yahhh come back quickly...at the count of 30...

"Mwo? yahh do you know how long will i need to walk? don't worry ok,, im not leaving...

"palli....young saeng shouted as hyun joong open the door to go...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"Palli..he shouted eyes trailing hyun joong as he step out of the room..

"Are you that scared that he might not come back? abeoji asked...

"He lowered his head playing his fingers and seems uneasy,,

"eomma went closer to him and hold the hands..son,,,is he that important to you?

"Young saeng nodded...he is more than important to me..he's the only one who could understand me aside from noona..he made my life happier like others..he showed me how important i am,,,he cared for me and he loves me more than i love him...eomma,, i will die if you let him go away from me..i will die eomma,,,i will, i can't live normal without him,,eomma you understand me right?

"MY son... i understand you now,,,but isn't it too much that you attach yourself to him that much? even if we let you be with him,, we are not sure if he can do that for you..eomma said..

"Ani..he will..he will never leave me..he will do everything for me..im sure of that,, i trust him,,, he promised me..

"Abeoji just staring at him,,,and never talked...

"arrasseo... let's wait for him and for your food...want to change your clothes? we brought some...

"Im going first,, i need to go to work and the board had announce an important meeting...abeoji left the room without any word from him..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"he close the door...palli...young saeng shouted..he stood up behind the door...

"Are you that scared that he might not come back? he heard young saeng's father asked..

 

"is he that important to you? eomma asked

"he is more than important to me..he's the only one who could understand me aside from noona..he made my life happier like others..he showed me how important i am,,,he cared for me and he loves me more than i love him...eomma,, i will die if you let him go away from me..i will die eomma,,,i will, i can't live normal without him,,eomma you understand me right?

"MY son... i understand you now,,,but isn't it too much that you attach yourself to him that much? even if we let you be with him,, we are not sure if he can do that for you..eomma said..

"Ani..he will..he will never leave me..he will do everything for me..im sure of that,, i trust him,,, he promised me..

"He steps to walk after he heard those words from young saeng...

"As he reach the first floor thair friends were walking towards him but he didn't notice because he was thinking of the words that young saeng gave to the parents...

"Hyun joong ah...they waved but hyun joong just pass by..

"Mwoya? jungmin then went to hyun joong and slap him on the shoulder...

"Awhhhh!!! he scream while rubbing his shoulder..

"yaahhh you didn't notice us?kyu jong asked..

"Why are you here this early?he asked..

"We took our leave,, we are excited to see young saeng...and jiyoung got prepared foods for him..

"Wae? i did too.. nicole pop out from nowhere and clung unto jiyoung's arm...

"Eo...you are here too? jiyoung asked..

"Wae? can't i... anyway,, my day is not complete without our dearest couple,, im used to be annoyed from them,, nicole raise her eyebrow and smirked..

''Aigoo...kaja.. is he awake already? hyung jun said and asked..

"Ah ye.. he is,, actually he was just yelling a while ago demanding for foods..he said he was so hungry...

"Mwo? yelling already? ok let's go..so that we can give him this foods,,,jungmin said...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"Young saeng was waiting on his bed after he got change his hospital clothes into his pajamas..

"ahhh im hungry already,, why he took so long? he complained rubbing his tummy..

"Aigoo... are you like this all the time,,, seems he suffer more from your demands..

"Ani.. he never complained,,,even if i demand something...young saeng pouted..

"Tsk...what does hyun joong likes about you...eomma murmured and chuckled...

"Soon,,hyun joong came in without anything..

"Yahh,, where is my food..you didn't bought any? whined seeing an empty hand of hyun joong.....

"Ani..i didn't able to go out because some groups of annoying people blocked me....he said in serious face..

"Mwo? yahhh,,, arggghhhh i really want to eat now...palli get some..he cried like a kid..

"Arrasseo.. i brought those annoying people here..

"Ehh? young saeng wonder,,,

"Yahhhh!!!! all get in and make the noise....

"So hyun joong is right huh,, you are yelling at him already...kyu jong went to him and all laughed..

"Annyeong haseyo... all greeted eomma..

"eomma greeted back...he was complaining the whole time why his foods is not yet coming...

"Auntie don't you know that young saeng's food is hyun joong? jungmin joked..

"Yahh stop joking like that...hyun joong elbowed jungmin..

''Gwaenchanha... eomma responsed

"Ahhh here we brought some,,, jiyoung prepared all this...

"Jiyoung again? yahhh kyu jong..is jiyoung your maid? why you always let her do the preparations alone...

"Aniya... i helped too ok....kyu jong trying to save himself..

"Yes he helped me, he helped me to put this on the bag...

"All laughed..nice job, hyung jun patted kyu jong's back..

"Ah by the way,, nicole is here too he made you some dishes too..jungmin added

"Eo.. gomawo..young saeng greatfully thank all his friends..

"But where is junsu? hyun joong asked all of a sudden..

"Ahhh he's at work..he's busy this days,, he told me to send his regards on you...

"eoo you seems getting along well? kyu jong uttered.. you came at the wedding together too..

"Wae? junsu that you were with at the wedding and the junsu you were talking about always by oppa is the same? jiyoung got confused..

"De...all nodded..

"Ah jinjja... but they were dating already since they were overseas,,right? jiyoung confirmed..

"Nicole nodded..

"Jeongmal? young saeng asked..

"Nicole smiled...

"all stared at nicole...

"wae? why were you looking at me like that.. did i do some crime again? nicole blushed..

"Ani... so that's the reason why you were so silent and you didn't bother this two huh...jungmin raise his eyebrow,,,

"Ani...i just accepted the fact that i belong to someone else,,isn't that great that i realize it already?

"Good for you then...now it's a relief from us and for this two...jungmin said frankly

"Are you sure? nicole smirked and stuck her tongue out..

"MWO?! all response..

"Nicole gave a peace sign and smiled..and turn to young saeng... oppa,, you have to eat now,, i heard you are dying from craving some foods.. i made this rice rolls for you,, don't give hyun joong oppa arrasseo? she open the food box and gave some to him...

"Ahhh oppa this one too, you have to get energy soon,,, try this one,,you have to eat bibimbap and i grilled some pork... and we have sandwiches too..jiyoung open the pack lunck she prepared...

"Aigoo aigo... yahhh,, we didn't ate breakfast too,, why don't you give us some...The boys yelled...

"yeobeo...give me some...kyu jong shouted...

"Mwo? yeobeo..? yahhh are you sick.. just get yours ok,, i prepared lots for all,, just serve yourself..

"Young saeng was smiling while munching the food on his mouth,,,

"Ahmm..ladies,, can you spare some time to let him breath and swallowed the food on his mouth first,,, hyun joong said in sweet calm tone,,..

"The two ladies looked at him....Ahhhh de... mianahe,,, oppa,,, get the water for young saeng oppa...jiyoung commanded her husband..

''Ahhh de arrasseo mrs. kyu jong....aigoo can we just admit ourselves on this hospital now so that we can have that kind of treatment? kyu jong murmured and chuckled as he gave the bottle of water to his wife..

....

....

"Young saeng seems enjoying himself,,, they really made him happy as before...but what makes hyun joong worried is that, is this moment and the smiles he was seeing right now from young saeng lasts until when?..is the whined and yell from young saeng will lasts until when..?

"Hyun joong was happy that young saeng recovered already..he saw the wide smile on him...the smile that he usually wanted him to show always...the dimpled cheek finally revealed again,,,the eyes that are smiling is seen widely from the room..

"Young saeng's parents accepted the fact that their son could just live through hyun joong,,but the fact that hyun joong is not really sure if his parents will do the same thing,,,

"with the courage of other people who are supporting them and the confident that young saeng is giving him,, the trust of young saeng to him,, what else can he do to make this relationship go on like before...it was too complicated, they know it was really forbidden to everyone...

"he might think to give up now but how can he do that if he himself too knows that he will not live normally without young saeng,, the 8 years they had been together can't be gone on waste...he promised to young saeng that he will stay beside him,,how can he break that promise...lots of things bothers his mind but he can't let young saeng suffered and died because of him,,,he is young saeng's life and young saeng is his life..

"He was thinking sometimes that if they died can they stay together,, is their love be forever? is it really the last choice they can do to prove that they really belong to each other.. is it the last resort for them to be understood by the people around them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...lots of questions right? for this chapter you would say,,,,love is powerful,, how can someone gained his life because of someone? i know this is just a story,,, in a story you can do the impossible but i was amzed for this two,, even if i am the writer believe it or not i gigle, i wiggle, i annoyed myself, i cried and felt ache whenever i wrote a scene that are sweet, that are funny, the teasing moment, the annoying part, the jealous time, the serious time, and the crying to death scene,, tears had flowed while writing,,, why? i am the writer but why i do the same as my reader do.. because this are on the spot writing, i don't plot it, i don't plan them,, i just wrote whatever i want, because i am a reader too.. i put my words in me...i absorbed everything...thats why i tend to love writing even i am not good and fluent in english and i am so sorry for that...i just want to share,, some parts maybe my own experience that's why keke not the dying part ok...arggghhh i blabbered too much,,,, see you the next chappy...*tears* and thanks to all of you who shared tears to me keke..