CHAPTER 76: IT'S THE SCARIEST MOMENT FOR US

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

YOUNGSAENG POV

"it was in the 2nd semester of 2nd school year when hyun joong stood up from his seat while in the classroom and went out at the hallway when his phone suddenly rang,,, he answered it immediately as he step out of the door,,, seriously talking with the phone..

"He wonder why hyun joong needs to get out when answering that call...he chase him with his eyes until out,,,,

"Hyun joong turned around when maybe he saw him looking,,,

"He decided to get out and see hyun joong as his curiousness pester him....

"Hyun joong bid for goodbye immediately when he was approaching...

"Who was that? he asked as he gets closer...

"Ahh nothing just a friend,,,let's go inside.. hyun joong left first without any words explaining who made that call...

"He ignored it...

*After few months the next year,,at exactly on kyu jong's birthday,,he saw hyun joong at the balcony of the house while they were having a party with friends talking on the phone again secretly...

"He attempted to ask who he was talking too but hyun joong answered him the same as nothing,,,He ignored it too and tried to forget it since it was just once in ablue moon to happen..

 

"At their 3rd year in college he didn't saw hyun joong with his phone secretly and quietly talking on the phone,,he doesnt know if the caller stopped calling or hyun joong just became careful and he doesn't know how often the caller calls hyun joong,,,

"And now it happened for the third time and it happened just after a year or so,,, and it continues and oftenly hyun joong wakes up in the middle of the night just to answer the call...it happens many times but never get any answer from him to whom it was..

"He didn't mind and tried to convince his self that maybe just a friend or maybe his parents, but deep inside him he was having chest pain whenever he saw hyun joong having someone to talk on the phone away from him...

"time really flies that fast,,, they enjoyed most of the time in school without burdens but making it hard for him knowing that hyun joong is keeping a secret to him....

**end of flashback**

 

"After 2 years just after nicole had left, they are now at the last period of their college days...and they will be graduating soon,,it was in the midst of the school year,,being busy at school papers,,,projects and lots of exams to make them graduate,,,

"it was after school at the day of friday when they go home immediately because of being exhausted at school its already 5 at noon...he was sitting at the couch and suddenly remembers all of that time (refer to above)....and was snap out when hear a tone of the phone...

"Hyun joong's phone rang again but when he was about to answer and touch the phone,, hyun joong grab immediately and went to the bedroom, banged the door in closing it.

"Huh!!! jinjja!!! is he really hiding something on me? it flusterred the shocked on his face on what hyun joong sudden behaviour....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"He was at the kitchen preparing the food since young saeng was lazy to do so...he left him sitting at the couch then just after few minutes he heard his phone and rushed to go and pick it up,,

"He saw young saeng was about to press it so he run to it and grab the phone from his hand...he immediately went to the bedroom and banged the door close and answer it immediately..

"De yeobeoseyo? i told you not to call me,,,aren't you really listening to me? what the hell is happening to you? young saeng is suspecting me already i know it,,he was just silent but i know it...he nag on the phone without letting the caller to say something..

"Just a moment later young saeng went inside the room....breathing so deeply...he intentionally close the door soundly to make hyun joong knows it...

"Hyun joong looked behind him,,,,ok bye now,, don't call me arraseo? he said and hang the phone as soon as he bid for goodbye.

"Who was that? young saeng asked for the nth time since he was so clueless about it...

"it's mom,, she was just asking something....he answered...and turned around to open the door...

"Really? so all of the previous calls from years ago that your secret caller is your mom... ?but why you have to hide it from me? is it too confidential? ani,, how confidential it is you always let me hear what your mom is saying, even if its about nicole or what.. but now why?

"Look,, i don't want to have any arguments,,, i'm tired already....

"And i am tired too...!!!!! young saeng yelled...

"Why you have to yell? i said its nothing so why you have to know it,, do i need to report to you who are my callers? hyun joong yelled back...

"If it's your mom then show me your phone...young saeng said and tries to grab the phone from hyun joong desperately...

"Stop it ok...what are you doing? 

"Give me that...

''What's the point?

"I know you are hiding something from me..

"hyun joong just ignore it and went out of the room....young saeng followed and keep insisting to get the phone...

"I said stop!!!!! hyun joong yelled again...

"That caller is just nothing ok, just a trash....he tries to convince young saeng...

"Nothing? nothing?! then why you have to keep it from me!? why you have to answer that call secretly!? why you have to answer it in the middle of the night!? why huh!!!? young saeng breath deeply as he tries to hold the pain...

"Look,, let's get rest ok,,im already exhausted,, im tired for goodness....!

"You are tired? of what? from school from the company training? what else? then i am also tired already, tired of school, the responsibilities at the company, tired of thinking about what you are keeping lately, on what were be busying for years on that stupid phone!!, for all this years i tried to ignore everything,, tried to convince my self that it was just really nothing....

"Then think it was nothing!!! as simple as that,,

"How can i do that if i see with my two eyes and this feeling of curiousness that my boyfriend had something inside him,,that he was keeping a secret on me....

''Young saeng when will you get matured? huh?,, im tired of always understanding your childishness. you are so immature,,im tired of...hyun joong suddenly realize what he was saying...

"Mwo!? huh! Tired of me..?then why don't you leave me? if you're tired then leave me!!!!!! young saeng scream and starts to wells up the tears unexpectedly..

"Hyun joong got surprise with what he had said to him...young saeng,,,im sorry,, i,,,i didn't mean to say that..it's,,it's not what you think...he then pulled him towards him and try to calm him and console him with regret....

"Young saeng was pushing him away making himself to be free....

"I'm really sorry,,, it's not what i want to say...i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, please don't take it seriously...hyun joong felt guilty and apologize repeatedly in soft tone...

"Young saeng swung his hands to free them from hyun joong and when he got the chance he went out and run outside...

"Hyun joong got a call from his father and wants them to report this weekend,,he talk to his father and didn't have the chance to follow young saeng immediately,, it was already five minutes when his father hang the phone,, he run as soon as posible to able to catch up with young saeng but he didn't make it,,young saens frustratedly disappeared too fast.,,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"He is with jiyoung at the pub,,helping out jiyoung... a call came,,it was from young saeng .. he answered..

"Eo,, young saeng ah,,, me? at the pub...arrasseo..we'll wait...

"who's that? jiyoung asked as she gave a bottle of beer to him...

"ahh it's young saeng... it's weird,, he's coming here alone?

"waeyo? hyun joong oppa,, where is he?

"Molla,, he sounds not good...

"Did something happened now?

"I don't know.. i've never seen them quarelling this past years...i doubt if there is a sudden problem....

"Who knows....

 

"After 30 minutes,,, young saeng came and immediately grab a table upstairs and drink as soon as his order came,, without telling his friends that he arrived already....

"Oppa,, he's there...jiyoung pointed the place of young saeng...

"waahhh is he drinking already? seems the problem is serious..i never saw him drink when they had arguments or any fights before...They watched him before approaching him...

"a bottle had finished already,,,and opened another one....

"Omo? he's too fast...oppa you have to go there already..i think this is not good....

"Kaja..come with me...he looks so scary again like before...

"Jinjja? but why are you scared with your bestfriend?

"Aniya...that face,, i seen that face years ago when he first transferred in our school in high school...

''waeyo? why he looked scary with that expression,,,,

"Aisshhhh.. you just don't know him yet...it means he was angry or mad or something really happened seriously...

"Ahhhh then,, you go alone,,, jiyoung said and turned around to escape..

"Yahhh,, where will you go? let's go together...kyu jong said and pulled jiyoung's back collar...

"ahhh oppa...jiyoung got out of balance and fall on the floor..

''Eohh mianhae... kyu jong help her to stand up and laugh..

"They approach young saeng together...

"Annyeong!! jiyoung greeted first,,, young saeng just look at her and continue to drink...

"Waiter!..another bottle of three here please...young saaeng ordered another as he finished drinking the first three bottle of beer..

"Omo...what happen? why you suddenly drinking too much? your capacity in alcohol is not good...kyu jong remind him..remeber,, your hear beat is not good when you drink too much..

"Just now..i just want to release any stress..don't worry i can handle my heart beat tonight...

"stress? waeyo? from what?

"From thinking too much...why don't you drink with me? do you allow jiyoung to drink?

"aniya..she can't...

"Opppa gwaenchanha...i can drink another bottle...jiyoung smiled at kyu jong...

"ahh jinjja? young saeng opened a bottle for her and for kyu jong....

"Any problem? haven't seen you like this before for long years why suddenly...

"Just join me,,,who knows i can tell you when i get drunk...

"You can't,, hyun joong will get worried if you do..why he is not here....i'll be dead if he found out that i let you drink...

"Young saeng smirked coldly...and bit his lower lip..let's assume he is busy today....so don't ask about him...

"Oh-oh,,,too bad...kyu jong said,,, young saeng just stare devilishly.. so, want to drink till morning? he suggested...

''Jiyoung elbowed his fiance in the stomach...waeyo you said it wasn't good for him,,she wispered..

"awhh,, im just kidding ok...kyu jong frowned and said,,but i just have a plan,,he winked...

"Oppa,, you can't drink too much arrasseo?,,,if you have problem with hyun joong oppa,, why don't you two have a talk....jiyoung bravely suggest...

"Is that a help? young saeng force a smile...i think hyun joong is cheating on me.....young saeng said and gulp his beer...

"Mwo? yahhhh!!! he's cheating on you?! ani why?....why he was cheating on you? to whom? kyu jong suddenly asked in hyper tone...

"Tsk...young saeng chuckled,,,you are still the same always get hyper when it comes to me...

"Of course,, you are my bestfriend and i care for you,, you know it...tell me,,,how did you know he was cheating?..yahhh i entrusted you to him,,,

"Aigoo... aniya.. i am not sure yet but i always saw him like having on the phone,,, like sometimes in the middle of night answering a call,,and so on and so forth like what happen a while ago.. young saaeng elaborated everything and in detailed... (I won't mention all of it,,)

"Ahhhh,, so that's the point,, maybe it is something that you shouldn't know,, or something that would hurt you if you knew it...look hyun joong is a possessive one, and he cares for you so much,,he loves you more than we expected...

"But we already agreed and talked that whatever it is we must talk together..but this one,, its all long years but i ignored everything because he always says it's nothing then just a while he act so strange when im about to answer his phone. that's too weird he always let me answer any call from his phone even if its from his parents....

"oppa... not everything he does or everything he was doing,,you have to know,, there are some points that there must be a secret from each other,, jiyoung added..

"ani..i tried to ask, and he said he was tired of me already...so i told him to just leave me....he continue drinking...

"Do you think it is the best way? can you able to overcome if he will leave you? kyu jong asked

"Me? young saeng laugh...eotteokke,, even if i can't ,,what can i do if he really tired of me and wants to leave me....i would just rather die then....young saeng suddenly reach his limit with alcohol and he got drunk....his head fell down on the table...

''aigoo.. i told you not to drink too much,,,look at you now,, you look like an alcoholic ajjeossi...kyu jong sighed,,,,

"Let's lay him on the room first and call hyun joong oppa,, im sure he is already worried with him...jiyoung suggested,, and they carry him to jiyoung's private rest room...and call hyun joong after...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"He was looking around corners of the building,,he didn't call anyone because he panic too much and worried, then suddenly got a call from kyu jong telling him to where is young saeng at...

"He rushed through the place instructed by kyu jong,,,he still searching to where it is since he isn't familiar with the place...

"After couple of minutes he found the place and rapidly looked for kyu jong,,, kyu jong saw him and lead him to the room...

"He saw him laying on bed,, out of senses but keeps moving that seems uneasy...turning from side to side and murmuring something...

"Why did you let him drink? he questioned...

"Because we didn't able to control him...maybe your problem is really serious,, i've never seen him like this for long time,,even when you are facing problem with nicole,, he wasn't like this...you must settle this sooner as possible..kyu jong pat him on shoulder and held jiyoung to go out and let them have the time alone...

 

"Hyun joong didn't wake him up instead he waited for hours until young saeng wakes up....

"Young saeng wake up with head ache,,, hang over all over his body....and a bit dizzy...he stood up as he saw hyun joong sitting just beside the bed watching and staring at him...

"Are you ok now? hyun joong asked in softness...

"Young saeng walked through the door, hyun joong held him tightly and back hug him locking him to his arms...i'm really sorry it's not really my intension to hurt you and say it out like that...

"I don't want to talk to you,,,i want to go home...young saeng coldly said..

"Just go with me,, im dying of worrying about you...

"Then don't worry too much for me,, i don't want you to be tired again...

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it,, i am not tired of you,, what i am talking about is,,, i mean,, ok i said it,, but please i was just out of reason,,,

"Let me off now and take me home...young saeng loosened the tight hold of hyun joong and free himself to go...

 

"Kyu jong ah,, gomawo for taking care of young saeng...

"It's ok he's my bestfriend so i know him well,, i just let him drink so that i can able to call you...

"Ok,, thanks again,,, sorry for bothering anyway... we're going now...

"De,, good luck..

 

"young saeng already inside the car waiting for hyun joong...

"hyun joong drive immediately....and no one spoke in the way...

"They reach home that fast and young saeng went to bed room and washed his face to lessen the dizziness,,,he sitted on the bed after.....

"Hyun joong kneeled down infront of him and explain...listen to me,, i am not cheating on you as what you have said to kyu jong and jiyoung..i never thought of cheating on you...

"Then who's that caller of you why you don't want me to know about that?

"you will know it in the right time,,, i want to enjoy this days like this past few years..i want you to be at ease and spend the happy moment with me,,after graduation it would be a lost of time for us...so please,, forgive me with what i had said to you,, i know i hurt you with my words but i didn't mean it...

"i feel so cheated seeing you secretly having phone calls to whom i don't know...

"what explanation do you want me to say... look we both surpass this 2 years without nicole and without any burden, so can't we just continue into it.. i love you,,, can't you just think of that..i love you..

"I want to sleep now..please my head is really in pain,,,

"because you chose to drink instead of talking to me...when did you learn to escape in any problem huh? when did you learn that? we usually talk and settle into any problem but now why?

"Because it hurts too much when you said all those words,, im trying to erase them but i keep on thinking of those,, maybe because of insecurity and jealousy with your secret caller? he nag..

"Suddenly a call came,,,hyun joong sighed and answered it...I told you not to call me right? when will you stop bothering me? huh? aren't you tired?.. want to meet the hell? then i will give you,, listen very carefully...he put down the phone on the side table without ending the call...

"want a proof that i am not cheating on you? see that call then let me prove to you that it was just nothing to me...hyun joong emphasize and held young saeng through the bed and lay him,,,,he starts to kiss him forcefully like harrassing him desperately...

"yahh stop it,,,stop it please? get off of me...young saeng wiggled...

"No i can't,, young saeng i love you so much,, i will never never give up on you,, my life is ruling around you..i know you feel the same too...

"But this isn't right,,,young saeng keeps avoiding hyun joong's lustful kiss,,,

"But hyun joong keeps on his business,,,and keeps forcing him...

"Young saeng teared up and cried as hyun joong force him to do so...hyun joong heard him sniffing that makes him stopped...i'm sorry, he whispered. im not supposedly doing this to you,,, i just don't want you to leave me....he stood up and grab his phone,,, by then he ended the call without talking to the person behind it..he went to his unit and they sleep separately for the first time...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keke..its really a big gap but yeah,, my story is a problematic one since the tile is a problem too,,,so this story goes like this...anyway,, i am still thankful.. i will run out of time if i will not skip too much discrepancy on time....well yeah,,, but please comment i need inspiration to do so.. sweet moment you want or what is much appreciated.... till here,,,, till next update...