CHAPTER 81: THE REAL CHALLENGE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

NICOLE POV

"De? let's meet at our favorite coffee shop,,, see you later...she dictate and get in the car...

" few minutes later...ajjeossi,,, just take my luggage with you at home,, i will just meet someone,,,,

"She step out of the car,, and went in the coffee shop that was infront of her already...she waited for a while inside...

"Nicole!!!! someone approaching to her excitedly....

"Eo,,, how are you? nicole stood up and approach back the person,,,

"I'm good..am i late? i'm sorry to let you wait,,, i had to inform oppa and cancel our meet up today..

"It's ok...anyway how was he? she asked..

"Who? kyu jong oppa, ani, hyun joong oppa?

"She chuckled,,, of course you and kyu jong ssi...he rolled her eyes and laughed...

"Ahhhh,,, we're ok,,, after the engagement and you left i was always hanging up with them,,,kyu oppa always let me join them as well as the others...

"Jinjja!!! seems you two get along well huh,,,

"Ahhh ermm,, jiyoung cough and cleared as she saw nicole's facial reaction...

"anyway,,, im hungry,,, yaahhhh treat me,, since i don't have mony with me now and all my cards at home...

"Aigoo.. arrasseo...let's go the nearest restaurant,,,jiyoung invites her...

 

"They transferred in a restaurant,,and chat while eating,,,

"ahmmm,, jiyoung ah..how's,,she stopped and gulp the water on her glass...

"You wanna know about hyun joong oppa?

"She nodded...

"THey are fine,, after the commotion you left to them,, and you stop calling hyun joong oppa,,

"uhhhh,,, call? nicole got confused....

"Yes,, you are the caller of hyun joong oppa right? i saw your number the time they were in a really serious arguments because of that caller...

"De? so you know?

"yes,,, i don't know if all of them suspected you,,, but young saeng oppa,, he didn't know it i think...

"Jinjja? i don't have the intention but i keep calling him till one day i heard them fighting over me,,and yeahh something happen,,i mean,,, she cut in..

"Nicole,,,you still want him?

"She nodded.. but i think it's ok now,, i started to move on,,..

"That's good...well better for you,,, because you can't break them up.. i know and i really knew them since you left the country..

"Actually someone is offering his hands to me...nicole bowed her head and said in very low tone...

"What? you have a suitor? eodie?

"ahmm you'll know when i decide about him...

"Do i know him?

"ahm i think no...

"jinjja!!! better introduce him to me...

"Arrasseo...

"Did your parents know about it?

"Not yet because appa still hoping for hyun joong oppa...so frustrating,, when im about to forget he always bring about him to me,, so irritating actually...

"Aigoo,,, they must understand the situation...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The next morning....first day of appearance to the company,,,they were busy preparing,, they woke up as early as both family's secretary told them...

At 7 am they start to drive and arrived at the company 3 minutes late,,,They walked faster,, from the entrance they had to greet everyone in a nice manner,,,They reach the floor where their office located...

*greeting from the secretaries...they greeted back..

"Kim hyun joong ssi, heo young saeng ssi,, you were late....ms ahn said with mr.lee beside her..

"Both of them glance at the wall clock,,,it's only 3 minutes,,,both of them mumbled..

"even if it is exceeded the said time by 1 minute it is called late...am i right?

"Haizzzt.... noona,, can you be nice to us,, we are just starting,,,young saeng pouted after...

"Sir,,, you can't call me noona when you are inside the company, sorry to inform you,, you are still our boss, i mean our boss' son...

"Aehhh whatever,, noona is noona for me,, abeoji could understand that...

"The staff around laughed silently.....

"All of you,, stop laughing and go on with your areas and start to work..mr.lee scolded the staffs...

"anyway,, go inside the office and we already prepared all the documents inside,,, your father are not coming today,, so if you have any questions just call us...

"Ok,,, but where we can find both of you...hyun joong asked...

"we were just at our desk and after lunch we will have a tour at the production site,, so take your lunch at 12 and we will inform you about it at 1pm later..any questions? or anything you want sir...

"Don't we have a secretaries yet? hyun joong asked again,,, not yet still hiring for that,, temporarily we will be your guide and we will be the one making your schedules...mr. lee answered..

"Ok we will leave now...finish all the documents on your tables..ms ahn added and they step inside...

"The two were struck and in disbelief they widened their eyes and amused with what they saw with a note above all the documents.. good luck,, you have to browse all this documents..

"Waahhhh,, do we need to do all of this? young saeng questioned mouth open seeing a bunch of documents infront of him...

"Maybe,, as it says to the note..hyun joong sitted and starts to browse...

"Ahhhh seeing this papers makes me lazy...young saeng whined..

"let me see yours....hyun joong went to young saeng's desk,,,wait,, it's different,, are we handling different departments? he questioned while browsing..

"De? young saeng compared them,, ah aniya,, there is difference and there's similarity,, maybe just the same department but different task,,

"Just pray for it,, if not,, we will be working separately..

"Haissst.... what the heck,,, young saeng throw the handbook on the table..

"Let's start now,,,, so that we can finish them early,,,hyun joong suggested and inch his face towards young saeng,,i need encouragement and a little bit inspiration,,,

"what?

"Kiss,,hyun joong mouthed as he was staring at young saeng's lips,,,

"You are being careless again,,,don't do this again arrasseo...young saeng said..

"Hyun joong didn't response instead he do a soft kiss on young saeng's lips and pulled it after seconds and looked around and embrace him,, why i always missing you even though we are together everyday? he asked

"Stop now we will be caught if you will not release me,,,young saeng said..

"Hyun joong chuckled and release pinching young saeng's cheek..

"young saeng slap him on arm and shoooo him...

"yes sir,,,hyun joong response and went to his desk...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon,, while touring at the other department hyun joong recieved a call...phone ringing non stop,,,he excuse his self to everyone to answer that call...

"De yeobeoseyo? im at work,,,

"Ahhh jinjja! anyway,,, just to inform you,,, nicole came back,,, kyu jong whose on the other line said..

"Jeongmal?! hyun joong accidentaly raise his voice that everyone had to look...mianhae,,,, he apologize and continue,,,how did you know?

"She's with jiyoung yesterday,,, she mentioned her to me..

"Jinjja!!! then? what about her now,,

"I don't know,, just informing you to be prepared anyway..

"Ok,, gomawo,, bye...

 

"Young saeng went to him and asked in simpliest and normal way,,, who called you?

"Ahh its kyu jong,,,

"wae?

"he was just informing us that.... that,,,nicole,,,, hyun joong stopped and looked at him from the side..

"What happen to nicole?

"She came back to korea...

"Really? so?

"Sir,, can you come here now,, it's already time,,,ms. ahn called them and cut in...

"deeee we're coming...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"work hours passed as quick as unexpected maybe because of that bunch of documents that they needed to browse....

"They arrived home,, tired exhausted..

"Hyun joong sat up on the couch and loosened his necktie then lean backward...

"Young saeng went straight to the kitchen and prepared their dinner...what do you want to eat? he shouted from there..

"Anything is ok,,,hyun joong shouted back in response..he rested for another minute and went to see young saeng..

"HUngry already? just rest and i will just call you when it's prepared...

"It's ok,, i'll watch you cook...

"aren't you want to have rest?

"Im ok.. ahmmm dear..ahmmm..

"Hmm, what is that?

"Nothing... i should not bring such topic...hyun joong told him and near to him and back hug him locking his both hands infront of young saeng's tummy...

"waeee? young saeng asked while flipping the beef on the pan..

"Geunyang...

"You are worried aren't you?

"Ahmmm...

"Don't worry,,, nicole is nicole,, nothings change,,, im already immune with her a long time ago,,,

"But....

"No buts dear...you hold me many years had passed,, so do i need to worry now?

"Of course not,, hyun joong lean his chin on young saeng's shoulder...

"Go to the dining room and im done...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"Wondering facing of the ceiling,,,,i want to see him....he talked to the ceiling..

"yebeoseyo? she answered as he reach her phone ringing...

"At home? the caller asked..

"Yes,, so boring,,, nothing i can do...

"Why don't you enjoy first,,,

"Im not in the mood to go out...

"Rest well,,, i will just take you out when i come home...

"De,, arrasseo gomawo,,,take care...she hung the phone next..

"Too nice to me,,,she mumbled and sighed...

"How can i actually pay you for being too nice to me,,,she pouted and suddenly thought of hyun joong again,,,she poked the small pillow beside her...just stay away of my mind arraji?!!she grinned on the pillow..why i want to see you? jinjja,,,your face still stock up on my mind..

"She turn her phone in the write message section...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"while they were on bed,, both were reading manga books, hyun jong lean on the bed's head board while young saeng lay back accross him with head on hyun joong's thigh....heard his message tone...

"Young saeng ah can you read the message i just can't leave this book infront of me..

"Young saeng reach the phone and read the message,,,

   *oppa annyeong,,, how are you?

"Oppa annyeong....how are you? young saeng read it loudly to let him know the message...

"From whom?

"It's nicole's number..

"Jinjja? just ignore it....hyun joong said..

"Young saeng didn't listen and he replied,,,

     *we are fine,, hyun joong is fine,,, i think you know who i am now...

"what are you doing? he asked as he notice young saeng still on the phone..

"Nothing...

"You replied aren't you? let me see...

"Young saeng pouted and obey like a kid and gave the phone to him...

"He checked the sent item and read it,,, he chuckled and glared at young saeng,, silly, are you.. you just have to ignore her...

"But my fingers were asking me to type and reply...young saeng showed his fingers infront of him...

"tskk, he smirked,,,,come up here... he commad him in soft tone and stretch his right hand on the side..

"Young saeng follows him and lean unto the arm,,, 

"He wrapped the arm around young saeng and get young saeng's book and put on the side table...sleep now...

"Wae? you? aren't you sleeping yet?

"Im not sleepy yet just go first,, i will just finished this,,,he said and continue to read the manga book...

''Good night,, young saeng told him and leave a peck on the cheek before closing his eyes and wrap the hand around hyun joong's stomach...

"He pat young saeng's head and kissed him back on the head...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke,,, want nicole to progress her love life? hehe,,, coming soon.... coz i still until march to update,,, hehe,, but i am thinking doing just short ones so that i would able to settle all the stories before my schedule come..i'll be making new banners for a change,,,hehe,, lazy lately,,, if you know any software to edit pic you can share it with me,, aside from pizap, photoshop and picnik,,,ahh by the way sorry to disappoint you,, hehe expecting nicole to meet someone ans just to know she met only jiyoung,,,,