CHAPTER 80: THE GRADUATION SNAP SHOTS AND PRESENT...

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

Months had past finally they recieved all their diplomas,,, starting their new life, new people around and hell yes,, not easy coz they need to work for their own not just studying but applying what they had learned in school..new ambiance,, not students around but new seniors for a new so called trials and real challenge of life,,

 

*graduation day...snap shots

"the couple decided to spent the night at their unit instead of going home,, well ye,,,you know why,,,

"The next morning the day of graduation march..

"Their both phones were bombarded by a ringtone and message tone,, they were just ignoring it,,,sleeping so tight together buried their selves on the bed...

"Hyun joong went to check his phone because it was ringing non-stop,, he checked on the screen and saw his eomma's name,,he answered, de eomma yeobeoseyo!,,,in sleepy tone...

"Yaahhh where are you!!! what time is it now why aren't you here at school,,his eomma yelled..

"He took the phone away from his eardrum,,,and speak after his mom talked..

"eomma are you done? waeyo? what's the matter? he asked lazily..

"Yahhh!!! today is your graduation day,,, all your classmates and friends are here already,,, young saeng and you,, where are you,, his parents are here already too,,,

"Mwo!!!! he widened his eyes and looked at the sleeping figure of young saeng on his side...

"The march will start in an hour,,,we need to take pictures before that,, so palli you have to be here now...

"jamkan,,,,, haizzt!!!!,, he threw the phone and rapidly went off the bed to get shower,,,but before that he came back to bed and shook young saeng to wake him up...

"wae? young saeng frowned and asked in sleepy tone..

"we're late,, our parents were at school already,,,

"Why they are at school something happen?

"Ani, today is our graduation day so palli get up now!,,,he keeps on shaking him and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower...

"What graduation? young saeng mumbled and rubbed his eyes...and suddenly came to senses and remembered...omo!!! what did he say?

"Young sang ah!!!! are you awake now just get in and take your shower i'll be done in a minute..hyun joong shouted from the shower  room....

"Young saeng took a 10 minute shower while hyun joong is drying his hair using the hairblower on the sink and get to wear their prepared suit...style their hair in a quick way...and rushed through the basement to get the car...

"Hyun joong drove the car rapidly..young saeng still styling his hair while hyun joong was driving...

"Crap.. why is there are lots of stop lights in korea...hyun joong irritatedly complained....

"the phone rang again,,,, hyun joong answered it while at the stop light,,,eomma were coming ok!!!! he yelled and hung up the phone...

"Yelling your mom like that? young saeng chuckled

"Ishhhh,, they were rushing us yet we still have an our before it starts...

"didn't we set the alarm clock last night? young saeng asked and laughed...

"Ayy molla,, i thought i set the alarm clock,,,hyun joong already annoyed especially when they cut in by the stop lights...damn this lights i will throw them all later..

"Calm down dear,,, don't worry we will be there soon,,, young saeng said in soft voice and still had the time to laugh at hyun joong...

"Hyun joong notice him,,, yah!!! he yelled,, you're laughing?,,, had time to laugh huh,,, ahhh jinjja,, why i forgot about this day...

"It's your fault,,, we didn't have enough sleep last night...young saeng blamed him..

"It's my fault.. ? yahhh who told you not to reject me last night and just agree with me?

"eooo you mean its my fault,,? and who insisted to make out last night? and yea not contented with just one round and you begged for another,, aigoo,,,,young saeng pouted like a child...i felt like you tortured me that time...he murmured and complained,,

"i tortured you? yahhh you didn't saw yourself,, you did like it too,,aren't you? he smirked..

"Ani... you tire me last night and look at my eyebags now,, we just fell asleep at 4 am and we woke up at 6:30?

"Aisshhhh you will see later,, not just one round or two rounds,,, prepare yourself for tonight,,,,

"Wae? aren't we going home to our own house (referring to their parent's house) after the ceremony? young saeng asked in tease...

"Wae... you're going home? because im not,, my parents were busy they told me to celebrate the party next week...

"Jinjja!!!! then eotteokke? you will be alone tonight....

"who told you i will be alone?

"Me,, you didn't heard what i said?

"No,, because im coming with you,,, you won't leave me alone in my unit right?

"Ani,,, just stay there alone,,, i don't want to invite you at home..ruining my party,, that doesn't make sense...

"nappeun neo!!! i'm gonna spunk you later,,,,

"finally they arrived....they run through the function hall...and approach their parents immediately,,,

"eomma where are jungmin and others...?

"hyun joong eomma ignore them,,,, ok,, get in there and ill take a shot...

"eomma!!!! hyun joong yelled again,,, where are they?

"I don't know... aigoo you were gonna break my eardrum,,, gwaenchanha,, maybe they are somewhere now...

"Isshhhh, you lied,, they weren't here yet,, isn't it?

"But we have to be early,, you have to take pictures and so on and so forth,,,

"They just looked at each other and sighed,,,,they sitted to rest and be relieved from their panting moment...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"he went to jiyoung's house to fetch his ahemmmm,,, future wife of course...he was at the living room when jiyoung called him from the room...

"jiyoung mom permitted him to go to jiyoung...ah ye gomawoyo eommonim...

"He knocked on the door,,, jiyoung opened it and held kyu jong to get in....

''Waeyo? so shameful with your parents,,, im a guy and you let me get in your room...

"So? what's arong with that,, soon i will be your wife...jiyoung hugged him for a while...

"Yaahhh is this what you want.. want a hug from me?

"She nodded,,, and rest his head to kyu jong's chest

"marry me after graduation,,, want it? you can be with me anytime you want?

"aishhh i told you i need to spend another 8 years for my masteral degree and my doctorate degree.

"Kyu jong sighed and just gave her a peck on the cheek and said... dear...you can do all those things even you are married to me,,, and to think of it,, you don't need those degree or whatsoever...

"But i want to be more professional... i want to get my ranking (professionalism) on my own,, eomma won't give me their company,,, i only have the pub,,,they said i am a girl so they will wait for their son-in-law to take charge...

"But,, i am taking charge of my family's business...

"They knew it,, but they said they will just transferred it when they are not capable to work already,,,

"If they will entrust it to me then after all and to conclude it will still yours...

"Ahhh whatever but i want to run my own...

"You are so full of pride,, you don't have to work i can able to feed you...

"But i want to help too...

"ok,,, arrasseo,, i wont argue to this,,, do whatever you want,, and i will support you,,, but my concerns,, i want to get married soon and have my kids....

"Eooo!!! kids? jiyoung gave a weird expression on her face....

"wae?

"im afraid to give birth,, they said its too painful..ahhh eotteokke how does a baby get out from,,ermmm, jiyoung shook his head..

"Dear,, that's part of giving birth,,,,

"They were cut in with their conversation,,,when her mom called them to leave for the graduation...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGMIN POV

"jungmiiinnnnn ahhhh!!!!! car horns is heard from outside the gate,,,and someone is calling him loudly....

"eomma!!! he called,,, who was that?  it's too loud...he complained...

"Ahhh it's hyungjun,,,,eomma answered...

"Mwo? woow he is early now huh,, i thought i will be the one who will fetch him...

"Jungmiiinnnnn!!!!!hyung jun scramed out again his name...

"Yaahhhhh!!!!!! keep quiet!!!!!! he rushed towards the door and yelled out...

"Hyungjun run towards him,,, yahh kaja,, our friends are already in school....

"It's too early,, we still have 45 minutes...

"I want to have chat with them first,,,

"Then go ahead,, i will just follow you....

"aniya let's go together..

"Aesshhhh!! so irritating,, wait,, i will just get my gown,,,

"Palli...palli,, hyung jun slap him on ...

"yahhh!!!!! ahh jinjja.... jungmin got more irritated...

"Hyung jun just smiled and gestured a peace sign...

"He gave a fake smile and rolled his eyes over hyung jun...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@PRESENT

"Hyun joong went to the bathroom to wash up as he snap out of senses from sleeping...he stretch out and make an exercise..

"while young saeng still on bed..he came up to bed again..

"As usual favorite menu of hyun joong... young saeng,, who was still rolled in their blanket,,,

"Dear... still sleeping?

"Hmm.. young saeng answered..

"If you are, why you answered me? hyun joong keeps carressing young saeng's arm and brushed the hair using his fingers on the face through the back to cleared and make the face visible..

"why again? young saeng grab the pillow under his head and cover his face...

"wake up now,,, hyun joong said in soft tone,,

"Young saeng elbowed him to get away knowing what he wants to do now...

"arrasseo,, just give me a morning kiss and i will cook for our breakfast,, hyun joong chuckled and demand..

"really? young saeng asked to confirm while still uncover the face...

"Uh-uh..he answered..

"Young saeng removed the pillow and pout...

"Hyun joong smirked...

"Palli...im still sleepy... young saeng gestured him tapping the lips with the index finger to kiss the pouted lips...

""hyun joong held him on waist and the other hand cup the face and gave him a soft kiss,,

"Young saeng pulled the kiss by turning his head on the side,, enough,,i didn't washed up yet,,go and cook for breakfast...

"Hyun joong turn the face again and flatted another kiss and didn't gave him a chance to wiggle and refuse...

"young saeng pulled the ear of hyun joong as he opened his eyes widely...

"Ah--ah--ah---ah,,, it hurts ok enough...i give up now...hyun joong said while rubbing his ear...

"You are indeed a naughty one huh? young saeng smiled and gave him a sharp eyes..

"Hyun joong just smiled widely...

"Come here...young saeng commanded him

"Eodie?

"to me,,, come closer,,,young saeng told him and he pulled the head to inch on his...

"hyun joong knows it so he flatted his lips once again to young saengs...

"Not so long while they were kissing,,,the doorbell rang non stop,,,,

"They stopped,, were you expecting someone? young saeng asked...

"ani.. it's too early,,, he answered and wonder looking at the bedroom door...

"palli go and check it,,,it seems to be urgent..young saeng pushed him..

 

"hyun joong opened the door....without checking the monitor,, he was surprised seeing who was infront of him..

"Hyun joong ssi what are you doing here? ms.ahn asked..

"Ms ahn,, seems hyun joong is not at his unit,, no one is opening,,,a voice spoke from the side....

"Who was that? hyun joong mouthed ms.ahn...

"before ms. ahn had answered him,,,

"Eoo sir.. you slept here? mr. lee, their secretary questioned him...

"never mind,,, ms. ahn cut mr.lee on wondering,,, where is young saeng?

"he..he.. is inside...

"call him,, ms. ahn commanded and went in on their own will..

"Hyun joong rushed on the bedroom and told young saeng,,,yaahhh mr, lee and noona are here,,,

"mwo? waeyo? young saeng rapidly bounce out of the bed and washed up quickly...

"palli,,,

"what are they doing here...?

"I don't know...

"They rushed on the living room...eoo noona! what's the matter? young saeng smiled brightly and asked his noona..and how did you know what floor i am?

"i was the one who settled on buying this unit,,,

"ah ye i forgot,, young saeng scratch his back head,

"Your training will start now,, why aren't you prepared yet?

"de? the two confused..

"yaahhhh!! get your suit now have a quick shower and prepared,,, starting a work should be as early as 6 am because you have to be in the company at 7:30 am exactly..because our boss which is your father always go to work at 8 am,,,you should be early than them..

"What? can't we just take the same time with my father? hyun joong suggested...

"No, because you are still in the training process,, jus bear it,, it will just take a month,,, mr.lee answered..

"Ahh by the way young saeng ssi,, your father goes to kim's building only 5 times a month because he still managing the brances in japan...

"Jinjja!!!! nice...young saeng happily said..

"And hyun joong ssi,, your father goes to the company twice a week because he was working still on your branch in U.S..

"eooo, then why do we need to go to the company as early as 7:30,,, can we just apply that rule when they were coming to the company? you have their schedule to when they are supposedly at the company right?

"Definitely no.. the two secretary exclaimed..

"The two shut their mouth,,,

"Ok,, i won't take you to the company today but tomorrow at exactly the time i gave you,, i want to see both of you on your office we will give you your first task,,

"Too fast...we haven't enjoyed our vacation yet...they complained,,

"I will give you time for that,, but you have to pass the one month training...

"Jinjja!!! then we will demand higher then,,,

"No problem,,,,ms ahn agreed...

"But ok,, let me ask you both are you two living together? mr. lee asked in curiousity,,,

"mr.lee that is already private... let's just pretend we don't know it.. ms ahn said in nice tone..

"Mwo? why we need to pretend?,,

"Just follow what im talking about ok,, mr.lee let's go,,, we still have meetings to attend,, the meeting of board will start in an hour we still have to prepare for the presentation..

"Ok,,, mr.lee just let it slide and followed ms. ahn...

"Bye noona,,, bye mr.lee.....they sighed in relief...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"Ahhhh so refreshing,, i can smell korea already....

"I miss this place...

"She dialled her phone,,,

"De it's me,, yeobeoseyo? let's meet today,,, at our favorite coffee shop...she hung the phone and went to to the car as their driver pick her at the airport..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....now you have to expect the worst thing to happen but of course it won't that harsh for our couple,, it's just that any moment expect the thing that you are afraid of,,, 20 chapters to 30 chapters more? ehe can't forecast it yet,, maybe less than? who knows,, but for now,, ok,, i'll do the updates... keke...