CHAPTER 72: WHEN I COME BACK

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

"A week had past..nicole resume on her school...Just after the class,, she went to the boy's classroom,, she waited for them to come out...

"Hyun joong saw nicole immediately as he step out of the room...he was stopped from walking, nicole...he mentioned..

"Young saeng looked to where hyun joong was staring and so the other...

"Annyeong...nicole greeted happily with smile as if nothing happens the past days...

"Young saeng smirked and looked away,,,

"What do you want now? hyun joong asked seriously..

"Can we talk? just a talk,,...nicole said...

"About?

"about what i had said to you..remember,, you know it...

"Nicole i already disagree to that....hyun joong frankly said..

"And so?.. de young saeng ssi,, i will borrow oppa for a while,, you're not greedy enough to not allow me to take him right?

"Mwo? huh...what a,,, de..ok.. take him,,, young saeng permitted but annoyed already..

"Don't worry i wont take him too long,, i won't kidnap him anyway,,,i just want to talk to him...

"I know,, even you kidnap him and tie him tightly, he will definitely come to me...i'm sure you are aware of it...young saeng gave a small smile like teasing her...

"What? aissshhh,, you want to pissed me off huh? nicole said annoyingly..

"No i don't,,, i'm just telling the truth....yong saeng answered..

"Ahhh jinjja....

"Enough,,, hyun joong whispered to young saeng and pat him on the back...just wait for me in the parking lot...

"Young saeng glared at hyun joong....

"nicole then grab hyun joong's arm and clung unto him and walked away....

"argghhhh,, when will she gonna stop interrupting and be burden with us? he mumbled irritatedly...

"It's ok... hyun joong can handle it,,,kyu jong comforted him...

"Let's go,, we'll just wait for him at the car...jungmin talked...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE's POV

Her right arm was wrapped around hyun joong's left arm,,, why am i so nervous....she thought...

"She brought hyun joong to the rooftop,,at the usual place,,,she unwrapped unto hyun joong's arm....and breath the cold breeze of air...

"what do you want to say? hyun joong asked...

"Oppa... this will be the last chance for you to change your mind...

"aren't you giving up....? don't you want a peaceful mind? nicole....

"Ani,, oppa,,, i thought about this already... im hurting,, it's too painful... i can't get over it...i am supposedly the princess of yours not young saeng.....

"Nicole..i told you.....

"Yes i know,, you love him, you need him,,you fell for him just before our parents decide about us..i hate arrange marriage too,,but eotteokkaji? i fell for you,,i expect too much because i know i can get you no matter what and no matter how you refuse to our marriage, it will definitely be granted even i don't wish it to happen,yes maybe i can still have you but only your body not your soul, not your heart, not your happiness,not your care, not your mind....because you only seeing about young saeng ssi...

"you have to let me go..i'm happy with,,,,

"You are happy with him..i know that but until when? can he give you the son that your parents wanted to have as your next heir,,,can you give him the child that his parents wished to have as his next heir? No right but you still chose each other...chose to be together...it'snot that long before you inherit your company,, both of you,, they expect too much from both of you....how can you handle it,,, in 3 years you were officially be holding the company...what will you do then,, then after they will asked you both to settle down,,,

"I know its complicated,, and we are aware of this,,, we also talked about it....

"You will just both disappoint your parents..they will definitely not accept your relationship no matter how big your love to each other....

"I'm willing to explain to them when the rough times for us will come...we will try...

"Is that all you had prepared for? what will you gonna explain to them...eommonim, abeonim,,we love each other please accept us,, or,, if they answer you no,,,what will you do? runaway....you don't think the people around you...

"It's our own problem you don't have to be involved...

"I am coz i am your fiance...what will they say,, ahmmmm nicole's fiance to be named kim hyun joong and heir of the largest company globally is having an affair with the business partner of his father,,so with the fact that he is gay it won't happen now....reporters do exaggerations,,,,

"Nicole stop it.....

"Wae? you are offended?

"you can't just insult us like this...

"Oppa, im not insulting you,,,that's the truth....

"Ok that's the truth,, and i don't really care...i know time will fly that fast but......

"What if...marry me, she cut him,,, then it's up to you if you want to continue your relationship with him,, same goes with him...

"That was a crazy thing,,,stupid thing,,,what are you? you are already crazy nicole....and then what i am? the bad husband...?

"Nicole laughed,,, just a suggestion,,,,,, well anyway,,, since you still rejecting me...maybe i will give you more time...she sighed and tears starts to mold but she hold it back,,and make herself look strong...

"Don't make it too complicated on your part. you can find another one,,,,please just refuse to the marriage...and i will do my part...

"I will let you think...i'll be back after graduation.....but for now can i hug you for the last time?

"Hyun joong wonder,,,and before he speak up nicole already pressed herself to hyun joong...mianhae...i will try to forget everything but if i can't i will definitely make my move to snatch you from him...and just wait for that time i will be more strong so that i could do that...she gave a smiled and she sniff once then she turn around and leave...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNG SAENG POV

"They were waiting at the parking lot infront of their cars...jiyoung already with them this time...

"So freakin' girl.. she is so different to other girls i've known...young saeng mumbled...

"How did you know? did you dated a girl before? jungmin asked jokingly..

"Young saeng shoot him a sharp glare...de.. wae?..

"Eonje? when did you dated a girl? hyung jun asked interestingly...

"When middle school,,, before he enters our school he had a girlfriend just the school near his previous school? kyu jong interrupted...we didn't brought the fact since he already had hyun joong just few days after the school year opening...

"Aishhhh!!! young saeng gestured to hit kyu jong,,,, then kyu jong hid himself behind jiyoung....

"Oppa... you are not really,, you know... jiyoung confidently asked,,,,

"Young saeng made a sharp glare.. jiyoung avoid it and apologize,,, eo mianhae,, i was just curious....

"Tskkkk... he chuckled... yahhh!!! i had girlfriend before,, it just that it's really like an empty can,,, but she is good ok....

"Good in what? jungmin keeps joking and pestering with such questions...

"I mean good person,, not like nicole....

"Then why did you both broke up... hyung jun asked again...

"I said...it's...

"He is not happy with her so he just asked for a cool off,,, actually they are not totally broke up by then,, but since the girl disappeared,, so its ended,,,, kyu jong interrupted again...

"Yahhh!!! why you were the one answering? are you young saeng?

"Ani.. im your bestfriend..i didn't had the mistake in explaining right?

''Aesshhhh...what a good bestfriend,, de de de...be thankful jiyoung is here or else you got beaten up from me....

"Jiyoung ah,, gomawo,, kyu jong face jiyoung....geunde,, jiyoung is different from nicole even though she is her bertfriend....he proudly said...

"aigoo.. did i mention that jiyoung is the same as her?! aigoo aigoo...so defensive,,,he grinned...

"yahh!!! stop fooling ok? jiyoung mouthed kyu jong,,, kyu jong smiled and wrap his arm around jiyoung's chest....

"Omo!!! you already had skinship huh,, what a sweet couple....jungmin tease...

"Wae.. we are already engage.....

"Jiyoung pinch kyu jong's arm,,,

"Oppa...i want you to hug me,,, it's cold... hyung jun act like a cute girlfriend...

"Yahhhh!!! i told you to bring the thickest coat you have!!!! andwae,, just roll up yourself inside your clothes...jungmin act a cold boyfriend jokingly....

"They all laughed but young saeng just smirk thinking where is hyun joong already...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nicole came to the parking lot after an hour without hyun joong...She went to young saeng as soon as she get closer...

"You are so lucky,,,,chaukkhahae....she said,,, and left immediately....

"Nicole,, jiyoung called and run to reach her...

"Nicole stopped and face jiyoung saying,,i just wish i am as lucky as you,,,but i am just a failure...

"What are you talking about,, it's just that your luck hasn't come yet,,,just be patient,,,

"Gomawo...i have to go home now...

"Eo want me to go with you? jiyoung offered

"No need,,, kyu jong ssi is with you,,,

"Don't mind him,, he understand anyway,,,, jamkan,, i will just tell him...She went to kyu jong and told him that she needs to be with nicole,,,kyu jong just let her be with her,,,

 

"a minute later while jiyoung getting the permission to go,,,hyun joong is suddenly appeared from afar..

"Jiyoung you're going with me? nicole questioned as she saw hyun joong coming...

"De.. im coming,,,,

"Go... just call me when you want to go home i'll fetch you then...

"arrasseo.. take care...jiyoung wave and left with nicole...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why were you came just now? young saeng asked to hyun joong while he glance to nicole who was leaving the parking lot...

"Ah,, i went to bump with a friend,, we talked for a while so i took so long to come back...hyun joong reasoned out but definitely a lie...

"I see.. so how's your talk with her? he asked....

"Nothing really important just the same,, asking to give her a chance,, but it's weird she was like bidding for a farewell or something,,,

"Waeyo? she is going where? hyung jun questioned..

"I don't know... she just mention that she will give me time to think and she will coming back after graduation...but anyway,,, i just don't mind,,, good then if she go somewhere far so that she'll think better...i don't want to hurt her more anyway...

"Wae? you dont want to pity her or you don't want to see her suffering and you might change your mind to accept her?

"What a good conclusion,, why you always jumped into conclusion!...I have my thinking ok,, i think before i make decision....tskkk..

"Really... ok as you said....

"Omo are you fighting again? the three asked in unison...

"Ani!!!! the two answered in unison too raising their voices..

"The three bowed their heads and laughed quietly...

"let's go home,,,, we still have lessons to review,, remember tomorrow is our final exam,,,,young saeng remind them...

"Ahhhh matta,, i forgot,, jungmin remembered,,, hyung jun ah let's go then....

"Kyu jong went off alone since jiyoung joined nicole,,, 

"The two just go home too....and didn't talk about nicole since they were rushing to go home...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like my update.... and to those who wants kyu saeng,, i had made one shot keke,,, just see on my fics list...titled locer's quarrel...hehe by request,,,