CHAPTER 64:?????????

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

continuation: at the canteen:

"a few minutes after kyu jong and jiyoung had their conversation,,,Hyun joong and Young saeng finally came...they approach and greeted everyone,,,

"eo wasseo? did you ate already? kyu jong asked...

"Not yet,,.young saeng replied..

"Ok then just order your food and join us...kyu jong said again while the two are already eating...

"Ok i'll get our food then.. hyun joong volunteered..

"Ok..young saeng agreed..

"Nicole can't exactly look into the two...

"Young saeng then whispered to kyu jong,,i have a favor...

"What is it,,,kyu jong asked..

"young saeng looked at nicole first,,,and turn to kyu jong again...one of your uncle is a doctor right? maybe you can help me to examine this....He showed a small bottle with a drop of liquid inside...

"Kyu jong get it and hold it,,what is this?

"molla,,

"what was that? jungmin and hyungjun asked..

"I dont know i just found it inside our room, i kept it then i saw it again,,i almost forgot about this,,im just curious,,,it smells really bad....young saeng explains..

"Nicole widened her eyes as she saw the bottle and thought,,,is that botlle mine? it looks the same? ohh i dropped it in their room..she panic and looked tense...

"What is that? jiyoung asked who was beside kyu jong..

"We'll find after it was examined...he answered and try to smell it,,,he coughed and rub his nose,,,oohhhh,,smells bad,,he shook his head because he felt a little dizziness..yaahhh where did you get this? he chuckled

"Nicole ssi..young saeng called..

"de? she startled..

"Mwoya? why you look so scared? young saeng asked as if he was teasing nicole...

''aniya,, i just suddenly felt unwell...

"are you ok? you look pale? jungmin notice..

"Omo nicole what happen to you? jiyoung pat her on the back...

"Hyun joong is coming,, young saeng then gave a sign to kyu jong to keep the bottle...

"Wae? kyu jong mouthed..

"Young saeng just shook his head and winked at him...jungmin and hyungjun just glare to them and they look each other...seems they understood so no one talked about it,,,

"what happen? hyun joong asked..

''nothing let's eat then so that we can do our research and finish it early...young saeng suggested..

''I think i need to go now...nicole interrupt while hyun joong is giving the food to young saeng..

"wae? can you go alone? we havent done with our research..jiyoung said..

"Im not feeling well...nicole said in gloomy act voice..

"Dont tell me i will do it alone again,, yahhh im not your secretary to do all our research,,jiyoung complained...

"Then dont do it...! nicole irritatedly yelled... the rest stopped in eating turn their attention to her..

"Omo!!! ok,, just go then,, why suddenly looking so upset...arrasseo,, go home and rest..jiyoung yelled back.. the rest transferred their attention to her from nicole..

"Jiyoung ah,,kyu jong comforted her and try to control her by holding the arm..

"Jiyoung swung his hands to make herself free from kyu jong's hold..and sitted again..

"Mianhae...i will just make it next time.. nicole apologize and left,,,,

"What happen to her? hyun joong asked..

"I dont know...i cant understand her lately.. she is so busy with something? she always telling me that she was hanging out with hyun joong oppa...jiyoung talked in annoyance..

"kyu jong interrupt, are you sure? she told you that? she is always with hyun joong?

"De? waeyo,, jiyoung questioned raising his right eyebrow..

"because it's impossible,, hyun joong is always with young saeng how can she....kyu jong cut in

"we agree to that... the rest continue..

"Jinjja? jiyoung confusingly looked at hyun joong...

"We never hang out..hyun joong assured..

"so weird but where is she allways going...

"She was stalking someone...she was just stalking with us..young saeng mumbled in low tone...

"Stalking? wae? who? jiyoung questioned..

"young saeng just smiled fakely...never mind,, he answered..

"Just dont ask ok,,, someday you will understand everything.. let's eat now.. kyu jong suggested..

"Jiyoung glared sharply to kyu jong,, then kyu jong suddenly avoid the devlish eyes of her and make a spoonful of rice and start to eat again...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*after they eat,, they all proceed to the library,,,since nicole will be alone they just accompany jiyoung...

 

*at the library...

HYUN JOONG POV

"Baby...he suddenly called young saeng instead of the name..

"young saeng looked at hyun joong after calling him that,,,

"Hyun joong make a teasing smile...wae? he mouthed..

"you wanna die? young saeng mouthed in response..

"Weayo? he mouthed again..

"young saeng whispered, dont call me like that in public,,

"I want to,, no one will hear it ok?

"This is a library its too quiet,, everyone will hear you..

"Arrasseo..failed,, he murmured..

"What did you say? young saeng asked in whisper..

"Nothing,, i said,, i mean,,, what were you talking about seriously when we were in the canteen? he asked changing the topic...

"Just something about,,,(he thought),, kyu jong's birthday...young saeng lied..

"I saw, you gave something to kyu jong....what is that.?..

"it's nothing just something that i was curious,,, i just ask him for help..

"What is that? he asked again

"You dont have to know it...by the way did you change your passcode already?

"To my door? yes i did 110386...yours? hyun joong answered and asked back..

"Ok mine is your birth date.. 060686..

     *KHJ-110386

     *HYS-060686

" They both laughed with their passcode,, exchanging each birth date as their passcode...

"Why are you laughing? hyun joong asked..

" nothing we were just like a teenagers when making password..young saeng replied,, you laughed also dont just asked me that alone..

"Kids? are we?? then they laughed again...

"SSSHHHHHH!!!!! jungmin shhhh them,,,

"They both zip their mouth and continue to their research..

 

KYU JONG POV

"They were at the shelves finding books to use,,,,

"what books you are looking for?..

"I need books about English literature..i need to search 2 stories....

"Why 2 stories?

"One for me and one for nicole..

"After seeing you angry with nicole you still do her a favor..?

"Cant help but do it...i know something is going wrong with her..

"Lately,, she is always out of her mind seems thinking of a lot of things..

"I dont really know how to explain and make you understand everything....kyu jong murmured in very low tone..

"oppa?

"ahh ye.. dont mind me,,, you're looking for english literature right?

"Yes....

"I see,, let me help you find it.. Maybe they are somewhere at the back...kyu jong held jiyoung's hand and go to the last shelve located at the back...

"Oppa,,, i thought english books are there in the middle.. this is too far and no one is here,, to silent...

"No, there are books related to literature here,,,,

"really? jiyoung raise her eyebrow..

"Here.. kyu jong showed her a small book with all different stories...

"Jiyoung get it and browse it inside...

"Kyu jong get more closer to jiyoung at her back.. and wrap his arm around jiyoung's waist...

"Oppa! jiyoung startled from the sudden act of kyu jong.. oppa what are you doing?

"Don't worry, students dont usually go in this area.. only me and my friends usually visit this area...

"Ahhh,, jiyoung nodded continuously as if she knows already why she was dragged in there...oppa you are thinking of....she was cut in,,

"Thinking what..? he continued...do you really like me? he asked...

"No.. i dont like you to sum it up and to jump into conclusion...she answered.. and remove kyu jong's arm around her and left him there...

"Mwo? he thought,,, and was pinned on the floor to where he was standing after hearing jiyoung's answer..

 

JIYOUNG POV

"she was smiling thinking what she answered to kyu jong,, she went back to their table where the others are sitted and serious with their work..

"5 minutes passed,, kyu jong still not coming,,,what happen to him? she thought,, did i make him mad?

"Another 5 minutes passed,,, kyu jong finally came back...

"Oppa,, what took you so long? she asked innocently..

"Kyu jong didnt answer...

"Oppa.. are you mad?

"He didnt answer again instead she got a sharp glare..

"ohhh you are mad? im sorry,, i didnt mean to say that...

"Are you just playing on me?

"Aniyo? im not...

"SSSSHHHH!!!! hyung jun ssshhh them this time...

"Jiyoung then stopped and focus on her research as well as kyu jong...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...my update...cant assure you if you enjoy this keke coz i am not yet recovered with my hang over hehe i overjoyed the fiesta in my grandma's place,,so i did drunk a lot so now,, my senses are still @_@ keke... anticipate.. next chapter,, the party.... oh by the way..good thing i have chapter reserve coz i cant update oftenly now im busy working with my papers for overseas....