LAST WORDS: WORTH TO LIVE, SARANGHAE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

HYUN JOONG POV

"He went out of the room, he sighed,, still can't believe it..

''What his father told him was a big messed in his brain now...he can't think in disbelief..

"He went to his room,,he lay back on his soft bed...he thought for a while  and shook it trying to washed out the mess but still on his head written all over,,,seems flying around his head...

"he held his phone and poke the dimpled person on his screen as he switch it on...

"He was about to call him but he realize what his heart is trying to say,, beating that fast pounding like a drum...he got up and took a quick shower,,,and left the house...he drove his car throughout the house of young saeng who just had seen it this morning....he still thinking while on the car,, disbelieving the words uttered from his father's mouth..

 

*flashback

 

"I can take over the business and i have my cousins to give the family the next successor,, it's not a big deal they are still our blood,, all i want is understanding,,, i will do my best to take care of the business until i needed to transfer it..life isn't that long to live,, all has ends,everything needs to be ended,,he continued..

"Abeoji gestured to hit him...

"Abeoji!!!! he screamed as he avoid it,,,but instead of a hit or slap,,

"abeoji hug him and patted the head,,,you disappointed me son,,, but i'm still looking forward on your work,,, work hard for the company or get back my words....

"Ehh?!! hyun joong was shocked and surprise because he got a hug and pat on head instead of a hard slap,,,

"don't you ever disappoint me this time son..i still believe on you,,,don't make me ashamed to the company again...

"Abeoji,, what do you mean? he asked confused..

"You forgot that i and mr.heo still the owner of our company,, and Mr.Jang has the biggest investment,,,some opposed to let take over the company as well as young saeng but they all end up agreeing to us,,,you both impressed Mr.Jang about the work,, and for him he don't care about personal things,, all he cared is his share and so as well as others agreed after we with Mr.Jang explains the possible outcome,, and so we will take care of medias and articles to comeout negative...

"Mwo? hyun joong shut his eyes off and think,, ok hyun joong ah at the count of three you must wake up ok? this is too good to be a dream..he talk to his mind,,,hana,,,dul,,,set,,,he opened his eyes and saw his father just infront of him...

"Abeoji,, nodded,,, and said his final words...it is not that we already accept this,, but i think we can't do anything,, we don't want to loose our son,,, we don't want to kill someone...

"Abeoji...gomawoyo...he hugged his father in return of his happiness now..

"Don't worry,, we can just explain to the family in the future..

"My cousin knows it already...

"Mworago? tskkk,,i will kill them when i saw them,,,

"Aigoo.. enough,, im leaving now,,, i have to tell young saeng...he hold the doorknob but he remembered something and went back,,,abeoji, my phone...he said..

"here... eomma gave it to him and he step out of the room with serious face..

*end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"Do you have to threatened me? aissshhhh..abeoji gestured to hit me but ended it with a pat on the head and sighed deeply in disappointment..

"Son...we have decided to.......abeoji stopped as someone came all of as sudden interrupting to the conversation...

"Young saeng!!! hyun joong came and called with a teary eyes..

"Wae? wae? why are you here?..what's the matter now.? he panic as he saw hyun joong calling desperately with a serious face..

"young saeng ah,,,,hyun joong chuckled and hugged young saeng just infront of the parents and ms.ahn...

"WAE!?? jeongmal you're killing me right now,, why don't you tell me? did they really can't accept us? are they sending you off the country again? questions were popping out on his brain..palli,, abeoji has something to say to me...

"hyun joong face young saeng's parents...

"The parents nodded and smiled...

"Well seems hyun joong knows it already...ms.ahn said...

"Hyun joong bowed his head and held his hand dragging him to the room...

"what are you doing? he exclaimed,,

"Hyun joong never talked but pushed him on the bed as he closed the door and click to lock it..

"Wa..wa..wait... can you please tell me what hapen first...

"Hyun joong kissed him on lips to prevent him from talking...don't talk for a while.. please...

"mwo? yahhh how can i give what you want now if you don't tell me the reason why you rushed here and snatch me from my parents that they were about to tell me something...

"Hyun joong carressed him on the face and ruffled the hair with his fingers and revealed his forehead..and stare closely to him

"seriously,, can you tell me now? and noona said seems you already knows,, what is it,, jepal im dying my brain,,,,

"arrasseo..

"So what now? he asked again..

"Ahmm,,,is the FREE word enough to be an answer?

"Ehh?! he was still confused, curious and anxious..

"or is the the word I NEED YOU enough to know the reason? or is the phrase LIVE WITH ME  enough to answer your question? or what if,,WE ARE FREE NOW,, I NEED YOU, IT IS WORTH TO LIVE WITH YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO GO TO WORK WITH YOU LIKE BEFORE are millions of words if i say them repeatedly enough to understand what i am saying and for you to get the best answer on your questions..

"Mwo? free? go to work? together?...MWORAGO!!! he exclaimed suddenly as he sat up and makes hyun joong pushed on the side..

"Hyun joong smiled as wide as up to his ear,,, and nodded..

"You mean?

"They accepted it already,, abeoji told me,,, and we can still take over the company as their successor...

"JINJJA!!! he screamed as he jumped to hyun joong that makes them fall to the floor...he cried loudly...

"Wae? aren't you happy? why are you crying?..hyun joong laughed but he wants to cry too..

"Ani.. i am happy,, so much...gomawo...he replied tightning the hug to him...

"I LOVE YOU  MY CRYING BABY YOUNG SAENG...hyun joong told him sweetly..

"He slap him on the back,, ME TOO,, I LOVE YOU...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG PARENTS POV

"Hyun joong went out of the room after the talk and after giving the permission about their relationship and being the successor of their companies..

"Yeobeo,, do you think i made the right decision? Abeoji asked as he sat down on the couch and face palm himself..

"Wae? you are regretting about it? eomma asked as she pat abeoji's back to console him..

"It's not that i regret,,,

"Did you see how happy your son? that could mean that he was sincere to all his words about being with young saeng..it's not a waste anyway,,, young saeng's father has a big share to us,,, meaning we can still revive our lost if other investors withdrew to the company,, those are just small shares,, it's not a lost on our part..sacrificing those small shares will make our son happy is enough for me...

"Jeongmal?

"De... mr.heo knows it too i think,,, and he will not think to unmerge to us,, isn't it ok,, our son ended up with their son,,, just a bit more time for us to be used to their relationship...

"that's true.. we don't need other shareholders compare to mr.heo and mr.Jang..mr.jang is too great to understand everything...and so the others too..Ahhhh jinjja,, why our son ended up with a man too...

"Gwaenchanha,, cheer up ok..it will gonna be ok...he will not disappoint us when it comes to work,, what you did is a good decision..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG PARENTS POV

"They were about to say the good news when hyun joong came,, they assume hyun joong knows it already and so with that looked on them by hyun joong is like asking a permission to talk to their son...they allowed it,,,

"As hyun joong drag their son upsatirs on his room...all looked each other...

"They decided to go upstairs since their bedroom is on there as well as ms.ahn

note:as i mentioned on previous chapters,, ms.ahn was adpated by this family and live at the house before he decided to go on her own..

"As they reach upstairs,, they heard a brag and a cry on the room while they also heard some laugh..

"Are they crazy? why our son crying that loud? abeoji asked..

"That is not a cry... he was just happy...ms.ahn interrupted..

"Is he that happy to able to cry? abeoji asked again...

"de.... he was like that eversince,,, everytime you send him gifts when it is his birthday he felt so happy but he cried because you aren't there to celebrate with him,,,he was happy that at least you remember his birthday..

"Jinjja? you know what...we owe you a lot.. that's why i can't even just throw you...abeoji said..

"Throw? try to throw me... you will lose a great daughter and a secretary and also i know young saeng will find me anywhere...ms.ahn chuckled..

"Mwo? aigoo... tskkk...

"Aishhh keumanhae.. i too will look for her if you throw her..i felt easy and relieve whenever she is with our son...eomma defended ms.ahn...

"Aigo,, aigoo, aigoo,,, my head....abeoji pretended to have a head ache....

"yahhh.. stop now,, your son is crying like a baby,, don't join him ok, don't join the crazy people inside that room, eomma frowned as she left them....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"one week, two weeks, one month, two months.......three months had past...they work harder,,, they live together as before..they even visited one's own home once in a while...Everytime they do such sweet things like fixing the hair, fixing the tie brushing the coat, removing a dirt on the face,,, their fathers were just like...sighed and shook the head....

"All employees were used to see them together but of course there's a limit,, work is work...they don't do lovey dovey moment infront of everyone....they still needs to be respected,, they know the limits to gain respect,,,

"they continue to risen up the market of the company and regarding media, it was settled already as the parents defended and both of them explains their sides.. they didn't mind if they will be rejected by the people as long as they do their work properly and give a respect to the netizens,, they still live privately as they plead and asked the media to let them be live a private life..

"Their relationship didn't go further to public anyway since they made their company be known as a good company locally and averseas, nothing to ask for and their relationship can't be a hindrance from the continuous bloom of their work in the industry..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Year had passed,,,, one morning,,,

"young saeng woke up smelling the scent of breakfast..he ran his hand on the bed while eyes were still unopen...he sat up as he can't feel anyone beside him and rub his eyes...

"He run outside rapidly to search...hyun joong ah!!! hyun joong ahh!!! he called repeatedly...

"Wae im here!...at the kitchen..hyun joong response echoing at the kitchen..

"He went to see him and in surprise,, a small cake with a single candle showed up infront of him as he open the door...

"Uhhh,,, mwoya? he asked widening his eyes.. is it my birthday?...young saeng asked..

"Ani... hyun joong smiled,, happy 9th year anniversary....hyun joong suddenly greeted him..

"Eo,, i forgot eottekke? young saeng pouted,,,

"Gwaenchanha... let's blow the candle? hyun joong suggested happily..

"They both wished and blew the candle...hyun joong put it down and held young saeng's waist and pressed him closer,,,I LOVE YOU MR.HEO YOUNG SAENG...he said and gave him a soft peck on the lips...

''Young saeng smiled back and wrapped his arm around hyun joong's neck...and I LOVE YOU TOO MR. KIM HYUN JOONG.. he then pressed his lips to him...i think this is not enough for us to celebrate our 9th year anniversary...he whispered...

"Hyun joong gave a lustful stare to him,, i think i know what you are thinking,,,you're learning huh...he teased..

"Because i have a good teacher to follow,,, young saeng replied naughtily and take hyun joong on the bed room....this is the best place to celebrate,,he said as he opened the room and pushed him to the bed...

"Hyun joong top on young saeng...and pressed his lips once again and make a deep kiss as he undressed himself...my favorite breakfast ever...he whispered in between the kiss...

"Young saeng chuckled...i know that's why im giving you the best breakfast ever,, he responded as hyun joong undressed him next..

"Hyun joong pushed young saeng on the the top of the bed and starts to pleasure him like before,, more pleasurable than before...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...huhuhu...what do you think? it was ended but i still have to do POVs  don't worry,,,let's meet to the bonus chappy...keke,, hope you enjoyed this a lot,,...