CHAPTER 91: THE OUTING

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

Just  a half month the commercial was aired,, They watch it at the visual room in the company.. with the Board and other officer in charge to approve or disapprove it,,

The two were sitting infront where they actually answering every questions that the board will ask,,with them beside them were ms.ahn and mr.lee as the representatives of their father...

"After few introduction of hyun joong they sitted and played the full commercial..while watching the viewers were commenting and show satisfaction on the finished work...

"Mr. Kim,,, i think you did a good job,,, the girl and you is a match for it,,you look too good together,, if i am not mistaken that was Mr. Jung's daughter right..? one of the officer said and ask..

"Ahh yee,,,Hyun joong answered,,,kamsahamnida...

"Young saeng were tapping his chin with his pen and commented with the flow of conversation...maybe the director chose the right girl for the video and it happened that Mr.Kim hyun joong is a fit male lead on it so they have their chemistry on that video,,am i right? he smiled to everyone and officers agreed into it,,he smirked as he glared a seconds to hyun joong.

"Ok,,one of the officer stood up and clap his hands trice and said,,both of you did a good job,, promotions on outside and field is a success one having good feedbacks from the stores and TV ads seems to be a great success,,,,you worked faster than we expected as a new comer in this company,,no doubt that you inherit the knowledge of your father...well,,we will end in here....by the way  your staff deserves a treat so you can have it,,dissmiss...one of the board said and praise..

"They all gone in the visual room,, and they proceed to their office...

"Chemistry? hyun joong uttered as they came in and closed the door of the office..

"kamsahamnida? seems to be proud..Young saeng sat down to his chair and lean on his table,,, wae? they are glad too,, i just go with the flow,,he smiled...

"You are really so sensitive this days,,,got irritated easily with anything,,with a simple comment you make it as a big deal.. it was just a comment for them,,,and you make it exaggerated,,isn't it? hyun joong stood up infront of him and talk to him in seriousness..

"That's me,,..anyway enough for it,,,it's ok with me,,,young saeng said and reach the phone to call,,,De,, come here both of you...he commanded and hang the phone..

 

"A knock on the door...

''Ye come in...young saeng said and stood up from his chair and sitted infront of his table where hyun joong was standing..with his hands on his pockets...

"Sir..anything you want? the two lady asked..

"well inform the staff that we are having our outing tomorrow morning,,meet up as early at 6am,,it's all our treat,,,

"Ah yes sir...the ladies response in unison..

"Wait,, do you have already decided which place? hyun joong interrupted...

"Yes we have,, in jeju,, jungmin's resort,,young saeng smirked and rolled eyes..

"You inform him already?

"ani..  i will call him later,,call the others, i want to enjoy a 3-day vacation,,,granted by the company isn't it? anyway no work to do for now..

"Tshhhh,, planning on your own,,we can just have it next week,,.hyun joong suggested..

"Ani.. tomorrow is thursday,,then we will go back by saturday,, and have the rest day by sunday,, and work again by monday,,,

"Nice,,,what a good assessment,,,ok,, i will call them,,,ask junsu to come...hyun joong smirked back..

"Then you can invite nicole too no big deal,,jiyoung is coming im sure,,,young saeng said

"hyun joong just shoot a stare to him and turn to their secretary..ok,, move now..be sure to inform everyone..

"Yes sir...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

"The couple came at the airport with all their staffs already waiting there..there,,

"Oopss we are late... hyun joong said as they came out from the car and apologize...

"where are the others? young saeng wander around to see where kyu jong and others at...

"jungmin flew to jeju for a meeting yesterday, and so hyungjun was happened to be there also,,,so they are already waiting there...hyun joong explains..

"Kyu jong?

"We're here!! kyu jong shouted with jiyoung...

"Eo! just on time huh...wait... nicole? young saeng said and ask jiyoung...

"Ahmmm she can't make it...jiyoung answered..

"Yaahh hyun joong ah,, i told you to call her right?..young saeng turn to him..

"I did...tskkk,,she said she can't make it....and you? where is junsu? hyun joong response and raise his eyebrow..

"No doubt... that's why he can't make it too...young saeng sighed... ms.choi..he called for her secretary...

"Yes sir? ms.choi run towards young saeng...

"All set? 10 employees including the two of you and the four of us, 14 persons...

"yes sir..

"ok check in your luggage,, no need to pay anything all payments are settled already just show up your passports and the electronic tickets that ms choi will distributed... hyun joong instructed...

"Wooow,, seems really look like a boss,,kyu jong tease..

"Young saeng punch him on the arm...as if you are not...so pressure..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they arrived at jeju airport 2 van were waiting for them...in one van was the two couple and the two secretary..HJ secretary at the front passenger seat,,behind YS secreatetary on the window, young saeng and hyun joong,,, at the back seat were kyu jong and jiyoung and on the other van are the 8 employees...

"Hyun joong fell asleep on their way,,,Young saeng put on his headphones,,,Hyun joong fell down to his lap...

"Yahh hyun joong,,,young saeng shook hyun joong but the more young saeng shook him the more he lay his head comfortably..

"Aishhhh,, this jerk,,young saeng mumbled,, he had no choice but to let him sleep on his lap,,,this is not suspicious anyway...he thought and glared to the secretary beside him..He was listening to music, closing his eyes for a while....

"after almost an hour...young saeng moved and open his eyes, because he felt crumps on his legs,,,he had glance to the front mirror,,,he wonder,,,what he saw at the mirror...the girl was totally staring at him,,,he smirked and just ignore it..

----

----

"They arrived,,,jungmin and hyun joong are on the reception area waiting for them..

"Yaahhhh nice to see you again,,, i missed you guys...good thing you thought of having a break here,,,it's a nice idea...jung min said and run towards his friends and hug them excitedly..

''aigoo...we met last 3 weeks ago?..young saeng chuckled..

"That's too long,, im not used to it..unlike when we were at school we met everyday even weekends,, don't you miss that time? hyung jun exclaimed from behind..

''Arraseo..we can have fun for three days,,kaja! hyun joong said and scream in happiness,,

"Young saeng and kyu jong just shook their heads...

"OK go to your designated rooms.. young saeng told them..

"Ah jamkan..i reserve 2 rooms for the employees,, one for the girls and one for the boys.... here is your keys...jungmin said and gave the keys..

"How about us..young saeng pointed his chest..

"ahh of course i won't forget it... room for our cou---,, i mean room for you share by hyun joong,, hyung jun and i share a room..

"and me? how about jiyoung? kyu jong asked..

"Ahhh yeh one for both of you...

"mwo? we, we will share a room? jiyoung widened her eyes,,,oppa andwae... she frowned..

"Wae? aren't you two getting married soon? hyung jun tease...they all laughed...

"Eotteokke,, the other reserved room is for,,your secretaries, requested by our boss, where are they? jungmin asked looking around..

"Ahh yes.. ms choi,, here's the key go to your room now and enjoy yourselves,,,young saeng grab the key from jungmin and told his secretary...

"yahhhh,, jungmin ah,, you intentionally booked a room for us are you? kyu jong said

"I thought it would be ok for you.. jungmin click his tongue like teasing them...and left to go to their rooms..

"oppa eotteokke..? jiyoung pouted...

"Are you afraid? kyu jong asked,,

"It's not like that..

"Gwaenchanha,, just use the bed then..

"And you?

"wae? worried? unless you share the bed to me.. kyu jong winked..

"Tskkk.. never mind...jiyoung sighed.. and went to their room too..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"Young saeng just threw himself on the bed..so refreshing,, no pressure,,he mumbled and close his eyes..

"He went near him lay beside young saeng...let's freshen up here.. full of stress in seoul..

"I think so....geunde..i find my secretary too weird....young saeng open up..

"wae? he asked..what's to be weird about her? aside from being acared of you?

"Aniya,,she always stare at me...young saeng laughed..

"omo,,,,she is? i didn't notice it..is she attracted on you? i need to warn her then,,,hyun joong said crawling on the top of young saeng...

"as if,, what will you tell her? that i have already a boyfriend and you are that man?

"wae? hyun joong asked and thought...

''You should watch on her...i don't know if its just my weird suspicions..watch over her,,,young saeng cup hyunjoong's face and press his lips on his...

"Im tired,, but we need to go check on them..hyun joong burried his face on young saeng's side neck..

"We have to change clothes,,,,young saeng pushed him on his side that he let his body lay beside him..he stood up and change..

"Ahh let's rest first,, they can do their own,,, we are here to be alone and not stress out.. he whined..

"what are you talking about,, get up now,, we have to take lunch with them..youngsaeng slap him slightly on his tummy..

"we can just order our food so why need to go down,,, just let them enjoy theirselves..

"stop talking just do what it is needed.. we are here to treat them,, did you forget that?

''eo arrasseo....he scratch his head and get up to pick his clothes..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"They open the door and close it as they step in,, jiyoung roam around the room and looked at the view..

"Kyu jong drop their luggage and went to her,, he hug her from the back and tightened his grip on her...

"We really look like a married couple sharing a room together,, aren't we? jiyoung uttered...

"Is that so...happy for that...

"Hmmm? jiyoung wonder..

''Im happy to be your fiance,, and i'll be happier if what you have said will come true...

"Mwoga?

"Being married to me.,,,he rested his chin to jiyoung's shoulder..

"Geunde,, oppa,, im serious? how can we share that one bed?

"We can try to share,,,kyu jong said jokingly..

"Hmmpppp,,,she pouted..

"wae.. really afraid that something might happen to us?

"Ahmmm,, a little,,, i mean,,, of course im a girl and you are a guy,,,,, im sure i can endure it,, but for a guy,, i'm not sure of it,,,

"wae? do you think i will take advantage on you? kyu jong held her to face him..

"molla...

"can you trust me? unless you make the first move..

"she slap him on the arm,, why would i? we're not maried yet..you are naughty sometimes that's why....

"He planted a soft kiss before she completed her sentence...i love you,, he said as he pulled the kiss and planted another after not allowing her to speak...

"Jiyoung pulled out inching from face to face.. oppa,,,

"Shall we try it on the bed? kyu jong joked and smirked,,,i won't hurt you,,,

"Mwo? jiyoung pulled out,, nappeun,, 

"Im just kidding,,, i won't do that...don't be scared..im just trying you...

"Mwo? jiyoung got pissed off and hit him on the chest,,,,

"he pulled him closer and hugged her tight... stop now,, im just joking,,,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"why did you call me to go here? she asked as junsu came to thae coffee shop she was waiting...

''Nothing,, 

"and why are you here? you didn't come with them?

"obviously....

''wae? nicole smiled..

"Because you told me you didn't join them so i just told young saeng im not free..

"You want to be with me?

"Isn't it obvious,, im here with you..junsu laughed,,

"You're joking right.. coz you were laughing..

''Im not,, seriously,, i wanted to be with you,,

"Jinjja? oppa...about your offer,,,ahmmm

"Offer? junsu's heart pumped so hard..

"Ahmmm yes,,, you told me to lean on you. turn to you,,.i mean,,,,she was cut in..

"ahh that one... gwaenchanha,, don't stress out yourself just because of that im not rushing you anyway.. just take time,,, junsu interrupted....

"But oppa,, what i mean is,,,,

"kaja,,, let's just enjoy this day...junsu held her hands and drag her outside...

"Oppa don't you want to listen to me first? i have something to tell you now,,,He talked to her mind while she was dragged outside....ok maybe this is not the right time,, i will just tell you next time then,,when i have the courage again..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...so far let's stop in here first... my mind was rumbled,,, haha can you sense something... all the couples and guess what will happen to the outing... junsu and nicole is in progress already,,keke see you next chappy,,, i will reveal some drama...you can guess it,, i mentioned the hint...hahaha..we are at 90 chappy we need to reveal the real drama then,,,as i told you march is my last month so count the days...keke im so thankful to all of you,,